Rekt thread

rekt thread

Dumping here.

Sponsoring ISIS

Lol he killed himself. THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN!

>no dick

Fuck. New to me. What kind of machine and is that 2 people. I also wonder how much of that youd feel before blackout.

time to fap

he though he had cameras in his eyes. original video is entitles "how to remove micro-cameras from eyes" or somethint. all in russian though.

yo you got this from me yesterday and then changed the file name from close1 to this stupid unfunny "instant alien attack"

go ahead and deny it

Is this the guy that got tracked down for animal abuse? I just heard he got arrested not that he got his cunt kicked.

What the fuck

jesus dived for your sins

Are you in the spectrum?

poor woman :c

what language is that?

>names his files after things no one but himself would find funny
>calls me autistic

you do realized that ive backtraced the webm and im right about you?

they look like designated runes

so many people get tracked down for this shit. when i was younger a kid was setting rat poison around the community targeting pet cats, a few cats died and after a few months we found out it was him, he got his teeth knocked out, he had a full set of false ones for his 14th birthday. the only time i condone violence if for the justice of animals. i dont mean save the whales and 10000 chickens in a barn shit. i mean cunts who burn pups and shit.

Date of creation is 2nd of august of 2015
Also this name is very funny in my culture

You should backtrace you mom, because she doesnt want to leave my house and suck muh dick

i dun goofed

lol gg

great motherly instinct, grabbing the child.

>very funny in my culture

um

ok

>the only time i condone violence if for the justice of animals
fuck you and your black live matters shit

>gets shot
>continues going upstairs
the fuck. why?

il rephrased. non african animals.

want more webms with funny names ?

oh, ok

>clearly two seperate people

in saying that, i admire black lives matter, they are going to destroy their own race from the inside out, and the while people they kill are the white people stupid enough to get close to those types.

give it 5 years and african americans will be very rare.

I'm canadian

Hate this so much. Shes just enjoying herself at the arcade and nek minute no hands :(

REKT

this is a rekt thread, not a copyright infringement trial. At least contribute while you deliver a point, otherwise you're useless. Jesus.

Story?

Is it dead?

9mm stopping powah!

how is that rekt??

Complete dumb fuck

Sauce? More?

Checked

Also, that retard cut horizontally wtf.

Upload all this shit to Iced earth, thread found on the link

guitarist leaving for take care of autistic child and are accepting auditions via dropbox

Rekt due to it is the result of a Sup Forums raid of tumblr. When we chose to use their triggered tags on a bunch of rape and gore images. This bitch cut her wrist and posted it crying about how triggered she was and how terrible Sup Forums is. It was pretty rofl worthy

Maybe there was a medpac on the next floor?

dog of peace

If they were actually funny and not autistic even by Sup Forums standards

>lostsomanyskittles.webm

wtf is going on here?

holy shit this was really hard to watch

That is brilliant.

what happened here?

nerve gas

The smell that would produce