1. What is your country's main religion?

1. What is your country's main religion?
2. How dominant is this religion in your country's culture and everyday life?
3. What do you believe in?

check em

1. Lutheran christianity
2. Not at all, we're secular, there's still the christian holidays and such
3. Ignostic.

Catholicism
Partially, mostly on holidays and stuff
Nothing

Reminder: pls no bully
>pic related

1 Catholic
2 Not so much at least in Buenos Aires, but recently gained more attention since Pope Francis.
3 No, atheist I am.

Flag
It plays a decent roll
Orthodox Christianity

very sexy pic made me convert

1. Biggest religion is buddhism, most don't follow any religion tho
2. We like to temples
3. Nope, i like its ideology through

O1. Catholicism
2. It is deeply inserted in our culture, as you can see by our Christ statue in Rio. Also, we celebrate many catholic holidays, and many cities have Catholicism-related names. Even our linguistic expressions have catholic influences. For example, when you are saying goodbye to someone, it's common to say "vá com Deus" (that you may go with God, in a rough translation).
3. Umbanda. A national religion that has its roots on Kardecism, later influenced by Catholicism and African religions.

1. Some sort of Christianity.
2. Not very influential at all (you can talk about it 'till the cows come home, but we take religion pretty casually here).
3. Deism.

>vá com Deus (go with god)
>adios (with god)
>goodbye (short version of god be with ye)
Really makes me ponder

(OP)

1. Hinduism
2. dominant. A lot of things that happen unironically as accepted practices in everyday life are based on hindu culture.
3. Hinduism.

t.indian

Catholicism
Very important in the french history, France is the elder daughter of the church. Every town has got at least one church, it's usually the tallest building of a town so if you're to meet someone in a town you don't know, it's a good solution to say you'll met in front of the church, it's convenient.
I'm christian

Orthodox
pretty dominant. Priests are usually at public festivities, like opening schools and remembering revolutionaries and stuff.
Orthodox, though i have a certain fondness for the other apostolic churches as well.

Thankfully, our country is secular.

1. Islam
2. very much
3. fedora

1. Catholicism
2. facing a steady retreat despite past attempts to turn us into Poland-Hungary
3. I am a nihilist, Lebowski, I believe in nazink

1. Mohameddom
2. Very, they recently banned bacon and miniskirts
3. The Sikh God or whatever they have shit I should have read about it before shitposting

1. Protestant christianity
2. Not at all, most christians are actually atheists that haven't bothered to opt out of the church.
3. Nothing, but I'm a member of the church.

1. Protestant
2. It's weird because while most of us are non-religious (despite the Sup Forums memes), you see shit like completely atheist families sending their kids to "konfirmation" which is basically spending a week or two with the church and other kids going through the same thing to learn about jesus and kindness and whatnot and also to, as the name implies, confirm that you are part of the church of sweden. The end of a school year often has a ceremony in church, though not always in church, weddings are usually held in churches, regardless of your religion, etc.
Basically religion is not really religion anymore, it's just a part of our culture.
3. fedora

Lutheran

Not very dominate nowadays, but there are obvious remnants of Christianity. Most people are religious in some sense, even if by name only.

I'm Lutheran, but read a lot of Catholic books and plan on reading Theophan in the future. The only Protestant books I've read are by Kierkegaard. I'm currently reading the Imitation of Christ by Thomas á Kempis. My father is baptist, but I prefer tradition preserved in the Lutheran church (2 Thessalonians 2:15)

1. Orthodox christianity, but in several regions islam and buddhism.
2. In poor families religion have significant influence, but in rich or intelligent families much less. Almost all the people like Easter and Christmas.
3. I am physicist, so...

1. Catholicism
2. A lot, but mostly middle-aged and old people go to the church
3. In it

Islam I guess,but no one actually practices it
Not at all, actually laws are pretty aggressive against religion
Im not religious

>some kind of christianity
>not much
>nothing

Why are catholic countries so poor ?

But France isn't poor

Catholicism
Nothing other than holidays
idk

>Ireland
>France
>Austria
>Bavaria
>poor

>1. What is your country's main religion?
Orthodox christianity
>2. How dominant is this religion in your country's culture and everyday life?
It's VERY dominant. There is basically no hope in our country, only hope for god, everybody's lazy and doesn't want to change something for a better life, they would better praise some god and hope that some magician will come and change everything.
>3. What do you believe in?
I believe in nothing but a better future and that I can change at least people around me. I don't think my dreams will come true, but hey, everybody needs to believe in something.