Worst part about the latest GoT episode

Worst part about the latest GoT episode...

If Bran isn't in the tree anymore, when are we going to find out that Jon's parents were Lyana Stark and Rhaegar Targaryen?

Other urls found in this thread:

watchersonthewall.com/game-of-thrones-season-6-filming-report-from-the-tower-of-joy/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Maybe he can log into the weirwood.net on another tree, probably at the wall or south of it.

We know that scene is filmed, so it's coming

Jon and meera*

>We know that scene is filmed

What? Sauce?

The actor who plays the young Ned Stark has a small part in the next episode, and has a larger role in EP10.

Source is a Brit newspaper from the guy's home town, can't find it. It was on Reddit a few days ago

watchersonthewall.com/game-of-thrones-season-6-filming-report-from-the-tower-of-joy/

2 women cast for the scene, probably Lyanna and the wet nurse. Also Ned's actor said he's back for another scene

Glad I'm not the only one clinging to the theory.

>wet nurse

YEEEAAAAHHHH

You fucking bros/bro if same person.

I have a bet riding on this with my ex-gf/current fuckbuddy, who doubts the theory. We have a bet, if I'm right, and it's revealed to be true, I get a full day of doing whatever I want to her, and vice verse.

You bros just confirmed that I'm gonna fuck her in the ass.

It's sad that you think anyone will believe you.

Enjoy

Screenshots incoming. Hold on

finally a hole on her small enough for you to feel something

He doesn't need to be in that particular tree to access the weirwoodnet any more than you have to be on one specific laptop to access Sup Forums.

Lol, why do people think George always comes up with some kind of M Night Shamalalalalam style twist.

Most of the major events in the books so far have been foreshadowed, and they're generally possible to figure out

>weirwood.net
Logging on wood...

Damn, there ain't much left... there's one at winterfell and... that's it, right? Ot am I missing something

>oi dem 2 kids just snuck right off
>you know the ones you were talking about making king a minute ago
>lets go moidah them!

To be fair, there are several unexpected moments (Oberyn's death, Red Wedding, Littlefinger pushing bitch out the Moon Door).

However, if things are foreshadowed, generally that means it's going to happen (Jon's revival, seen red priestess resurrect before).

This is why I have hope for Jorah. I mean, we were told about Stannis' daughter's greyscale being stopped, meaning it wouldn't kill her or infect other people.

He can probably do it with any weirwood tree.

There is still a fuckton around the Norf

Either Lady Stoneheart is gonna tell him or Bejen when he's Coldhands.

There's also one north of the wall, where the Night's Watch swearing ceremony took place for those who worship the old gods. Also, most castles have a Godswood with a weirwood tree in. (Not made clear on the show, is in the books though)

There's still a lot in the North, one just north of the wall where the Night's Watch swear their vows, one in the Nightfort.

Maybe he goes back to Winterfell. Since the show won't have Howland Reed, somebody needs to tell Jon R+L=J

>Red Wedding

Well it was foreshadowed by Patchface and Ghost of High Heart. The other 2, fair enough I don't remember them being predicted before

The red wedding and the moon door thing could both be predicted. The second half of S2 is basically a series of fuck ups by Robb and the Hound foreshadows it to Arya when he tells her "they're not going anywhere"
The moon door thing was so obvious that I saw it coming as soon as little finger entered the room

Crypts.

Fair enough, it's been a while, might have forgotten bits.

Although the foreshadowing in the actual scene, where the band is playing Rains of Castamere is ace.

Bran will learn to log onto weirwood.net without the tree.

He'll refine his powers and be able to visit Jon in the present in his dreams and take him on a vision quest to the Tower or at least talk to him.

Moon door didn't have any foreshadowing or clues outside that scene though. I mean, other than the fact that Baelish clearly didn't like her, and Baelish is a murder happy cunt.

>Littlefinger pushing bitch out the Moon Door
>Unexpected
Pic one.

I knew he was going to do something because the bitch was uncooperative when it came to her idiot son.

>This is why I have hope for Jorah. I mean, we were told about Stannis' daughter's greyscale being stopped, meaning it wouldn't kill her or infect other people.

HE FUCKING TOUCHED HER IN S05E09 about 45:09 time
Pic related.

The fact nobody replies to my post means not even bookfags have a fucking answer to this enormous mistake.

I saw the entire scene as a ruse by littlefinger. He literally kissed her because he KNEW lysa (lisa?) was watching and predicted she would threaten Sansa with the moon door in private, giving him the opportunity to kill her AND save Sansa at the same time to get brownie points with her. It was clear littlefinger was playing her from the start in order to gain power over the Knights of the Vale.

I literally saw all of it coming as it happened, wasn't even remotely surprising.

Oberyn and Ned are the only legitimately surprising deaths, but after Ned's death it led people to expect that so it's hard to trick us anymore.

Maybe it was a mistake, maybe he's given his waifu greyscale, maybe waifu is immune because some shit about dragons and scales and whatever, and Danny's plot armour could stop a nuke, who knows?

Only time will tell.

Wrong arm, Greyscale is spread through contact of infected areas, e.g. Shireen's doll had some greyscale "bacteria" or whatever it is on it.

Wow. No sarcasm here, that's some detective level TV watching.

I knew he'd do it when I saw him walk in the camber with the open door, but before then, I didn't know that it was all a plan.

Yes, it is. It's his left that has the scale, and his right he's holding her hand with.

Good spot.

So why doesn't he hug her in S06E05?

>right hand
Because fuck that, he never scratches himself?

Plus:
>deadly disease
>goes around in fighting pits
Best way to die and spread the disease:
>you spread it if you die
>you spread it if you don't

Come on guys. That was simply a director's mistake. We can try to justify it by doing some literary tumbling, but this goes beyond the point. It was a mistake full stop, because it takes so much effort to justify it that it can be only a mistake.

So why doesn't he just cut off his arm? It started out as a small spot on his forearm and is spreading upwards. If it is only spread through the actual infected area and isn't a bacteria throughout his whole body shouldn't removing that part stop it?

instead of ep4 or 5, it's going to be 10.

fucking hel m8

Lotta good he'd do as a Queen's protector with one arm. He literally kept the arm and condemned himself to death so he could get cucked.

>So why doesn't he hug her in S06E05?

Because if Dany hugged him, there's a pretty decent chance she could come into contact with the infected area; it's spread since, and there's a tear in his sleeve.

He could, it's a viable treatment. However, the books says that it's unreliable. Sometimes it works, other times it doesn't.

>"He had heard it said that there were three good cures for greyscale: axe and sword and cleaver. Hacking off afflicted parts did sometimes stop the spread of the disease, Tyrion knew, but not always. Many a man had sacrificed one arm or foot, only to find the other going grey. Once that happened, hope was gone."

What I'm wondering is how the hell Jon is going to learn this information and have it actually be relevant to the plot. Who is going to tell him? Why would it be relevant to him? How would it change his character?

The obvious path is having Bran figure out and tell Jon, but why would he be motivated to tell Jon that he's actually a targaryen? How would it change Jon's arc? I just can't seem to picture a circumstance where the reveal would actually work and progress the story. What, he's gonna learn he's the rightful heir to the throne his father fought to overthrow? The same throne that the region he's currently trying to rally fought against? In no way is this information beneficial to him or his alliances.

It's just a hard thing to thematically comprehend

I've always assumed that the answer is probably nothing, at least in the short term. It would be like "holy shit, I'm a Targ" moment, but he's not going to turn around 5 minutes later and say "I'm going to take the Throne because it's my birthright".

Jon's status as rightful king isn't important for the wars in the South, he will most likely never sit any throne, let alone the Iron Throne. It's important in the context of the "final battle" and his story is a song of ice and fire

bran will probably tell him

or not. because little forest niggers created the evil thing to fight the white man, we still don't know what bloodraven was supposed to teach bran, it's episode 6 and NOTHING has happened except to bran an co, and they're just trying to stall the series out to four more seasons

Because of The Prince That Was Promised prophecy specifying the blood of a dragon.

Jon is prince.

I hate to be that guy, but besides his hair being the wrong colour, it makes more sense in the books, they messed up In the TV show and have spent the first 5 episodes scrambling to get some kind of coherency. In the books from the first, they were building towards something, the TV show feels like the writers/creator's never read ahead from whatever book they were on. Deciding what to chop and change only to get to the next book, release they messed up and bam, have to mess it up more. Whatever happens it will be a ham fisted and poorly thought out as the rest of series 5/6s writing.

>What I'm wondering is how the hell Jon is going to learn this information and have it actually be relevant to the plot. Who is going to tell him? Why would it be relevant to him? How would it change his character?

In the Books
>Howland tells him

In the show
>Bran comes south and tells him

>Why?

Because he deserves to know his true origins

>relevance

Might convince him to take the throne

>How would it change his character

May realise how special he truly is

the new book was supposed to be out 2 years ago. it's NEVER coming out because grr martin doesn't want to feel like the show invalidated how special and cool his books are, so he's going to change teh books after the series finishes.

howland wont' tell him.

wtf is meera gonna do tho. that ending was dumb.

you from sheffield?

TWOW was supposed to be out this year, but it will be out next year familia. It's ADOS's fate that people doubt. Some believe that it can't be finished in two books.

Since they introduced Howland in the show, I think he could appear next season.

Meera is Bran's closest friend at this point, she won't die anytime soon since he literally can't walk without her I hope I'm right about that

Jon wouldn't turn around and attempt to take the throne, that's completely out of character. His parentage is only important in the context of prophecy.

>Recognising Corp

Mah nigga.

meera is my thronefu. I hope she lives too. I don't think she can outrun icezombies in a blizzard though. I think bran is gonna steal a dragon or something and she's gonna die

>HOOFWANKING BUMBLECUNT

Norn Irish here, you English really come up with some top quality insults that are just for the craic.

Truth. Frogfu is best GOT waifu.

Benjen/Coldhands will save her/them next week

I can't really see her surviving, carting the god-cripple around snow zombie land.

But who knows? Stranger things have happened.

>Doesn't know about Benjen/Coldhands

Thank you potato-friend.

Also, thank you for blessing us with the best fucking crisps on the planet.

how could benjen even be alive up there with no wood for fires, no magic, and nothing to eat?

Oh shit true.

There's a lot goes on in this show, I forget sometimes.

Like for a while I was like "Woah, where did Meera get dragon glass?" then I remembered Sam gave it them.

Who knows?

Stranger things have happened.

Superior Night's Watch training, and being a Northerner and therefore automatically tough as nails.

Not a book reader but I was under the impression that bran had to be touching the tree to see the past. Am I wrong it made me wonder how he stayed in the past whilst they took his unconscious body outside.

Not the tree, a tree. A weirwood tree.

You know, the ones with the spooky faces that the old god worshippers use? There's plenty of them around the north.

>alive

He's a white walker now

SO is the Dorne going to war, or what?

The Sneks just show up behind and kill u

how can there be fucking dragons

MAGIC, mate

That's not really what the guy was asking. Does he have to be in physical contact with the tree or just chilling out in the general vicinity of it. Does the tree have Wi-Bran-Fi?

do you think GRRM will kill the Direwolves or D&D are just doing it to save a few bucks in SFX since they might spend a huge load of money on the white walkers this season?

>it's a retard that thinks jons parents matter a single iota

haha

Maybe it's a case of "touch tree, get vision", but the vision can't be interrupted til its done?

The old guy was pulling him out of the visions/telling him to leave because he did not want him to spend too long in them so it's not that.