If being dragged to Hell by Satan himself had a sound, I'm pretty sure this is what it would sound like

If being dragged to Hell by Satan himself had a sound, I'm pretty sure this is what it would sound like.

you are like a little baby with your hipster garbage

So far this sounds like gay butt metal

Street sects blows this shit away

Uh Oh the go fast part started

Laughable

Nice edgy cover for your edgy image board though

I didn't know this was a facebook post cringe thread

Nice guitar solo you literal faggot

this band sounds like what i thought marilyn manson sounded like when i was 12 or so

Listened to this yesterday - i'm catching up with 2016 releases - it's pretty good you know, not the best thing i've heard this year. but still a very promising debut.

is this a bad thing??

This "riffage" is cringe

Filled with literal babbys first song writing

>is this a bad thing??
nah

>cringe
m8 your opinion is worthless

I'm communicating in his vernacular dipshit

>muh babbys first edgy song writing

your ignorance is showing

Not even close. Nice try though. Bow down to the master Brötzmann.

If hell sounds this fun I want to go

Anons, please...

Pic related is pretty much as if you were dragged to hell just to rot there eternally.

>hear about how dark and fucked up this album is
>get hyped to listen to it
>it's marilyn manson meets industrial noise rock
Are you fucking serious? This scares people? It's cool and all but wow, you're a bunch of pussies.

Their show was fucking scary I shit you not.

that album fucking sucks

listen to the EPs, they are way better

Street Sects is not very good.

this, but in a bad way.

If you insist that anything tops Brötzmann, I'll give it a listen.

It's not stuff like "direct to your face" or very chaotic. BDN music, which is 'death industrial', is more about atmosphere. That album, or compilation in particular, it's fucking eerie, spooky and downright deppressing, but it carries that heavy and loud atmosphere that you feel you're falling into a hole, or hell. Brigher Death Now makes Throbbing Gristle to look and sound like disney music.

Falling and dragging are two different things. Otherwise I would have said Leviathan from last year which is a definitive example.

Well yeah, it definitely drags you. My bad. you're right.

damn...

So far it just sounds like my cat fell asleep on the Casio

When does the dragging begin?

I'm listening to it for the first time right now. Bought it for myself on Christmas day. It's already hellish and I'm only halfway through the first song.

Did you see their Christmas day digital re-release single? It's pretty good.

I'll have to check it out. I'm a newcomer to these guys due to this new album but I'm really enjoying it.

I'm on the third song now and this is more like sacrificing people to Satan music. Or more specifically preparing the sacrifice at least these songs so far.

Can I go ahead and stop so I can listen to something scarier like Metallica?

i liked this album before fantano gave it a positive review just sayin

How'd you find out about them?

Do you know what any of the movie samples are from?

just finished listening for the first time after much Sup Forumstano hype.

lots of interesting ideas that don't really come to fruition tbqh

like the envelope pushing tho and will probably listen a few more times

7/10 right now

i follow the record label on social media and they'd been promoting the group and their ep's for a long time before this album released

no clue

"I wish this music would stop growing on me!! It's not like it's even that good, you can't even bob your head along to it let alone dance, all you can do is stick your headphones in and get really depressed. This music FORCES me agaisnt my own will to think about really dark, disturbing shit. Just as well I'm an Artist and can get thos images onto canvas, else I'd go fucking insane lol"

>youtube comments...

bunch of faggets ya'll
listen to this one
post how many seconds you last

This shit is overrated as fuck. Pretty sure people only like it because Fantano talked about it. Fuck off.

Saw them play in Austin @ SxSw ... they always fill the venue with thick fog bc it's SO DARK and post-fedora

they are gay shit that fakes like Robert Inhuman and Baseck listen to

This thread is pathetic and you should all die. Here's another wimpy album you'd probably like

Pretty good album but I would enjoy it way more without the fucking gay pop punk band in their twilight years album cover

In Defense of Resentment is prolly the best track, followed by And I Grew Into Ribbons and Victims of Nostalgia

[shocker] I actually like the album regardless of what the melon said about it. I like its maximalist arrangements and sampling. It's like if Clarence Clarity got angry and made a record.