Ask a guy who witnessed the Milwaukee riots first hand last night/this morning anything

Ask a guy who witnessed the Milwaukee riots first hand last night/this morning anything.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Racial_segregation_in_the_United_States#In_the_South
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i didnt know there was that many african americans in milwaukee 2bh

Actually Milwaukee is debatable to be still the most segregated city in the country, most of the black population is on the north side.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Racial_segregation_in_the_United_States#In_the_South

Scroll down half way and read about it.

lol im pretty sure in every city the blacks are forced to one side. Its called self preservation.

The fuck even happened, I woke up to people calling me telling me to stay the fuck away from that area.

Yeah, but look at the charts. Milwaukee is debatable to be the worst. Sure you got hoods in certain areas of the city across the states but comparing hoods to middle class areas in Milwaukee based with race is like apples and oranges. There can be middle class on the north side but it's primarily black. On the south side you have the Mexicans but class can also vary.

why are you such a coward?

Some jigaboo with a stolen gun got shot by police and the blacks got triggered and threw a temper tantrum. Typical.

p.s, if you ask whats happening and you're incapable of using google or whatever search engine you prefer in 2016 i question the average persons IQ.

>g-g-gotta get my troll bait on the hook, here i go!
>Why are you such a coward?

Check em

I just woke up with a huge ass hangover, can't be bothered to do shit the right way right now.

What did you steal, nigger?

Stole nothing, was at work watching this shit unfold on the local channel 4 news worrying about if my mom and girlfriend are gonna be ok fam.

Sorry for being such a normie, but last i checked i didn't have blackface put on me this morning so i didn't blow up the local BP gas station or loot stores.

they blew up a gas station??

I wouldn't say blew up, but the building was looted and set on fire, hopefully Jamal didn't blow up the gasoline tanks.

My bad was meant to reply here.

Will there be another chimpout tonight?

Wow. That's just a few blocks from my mom's church

Yeah, in all a shit load of buildings got set on fire, cars too, a BP got put up in flames along with an O'Riely auto parts.

It's dangerous to go alone, take this!

Black guy steals gun, is in stolen vehicle. Gets pulled over by cops, whips gun out and flees cops, cop shoot and kill him because he is threatening them with stolen gun.
DINDU NUFFINS!! HELP US DEMOCRATIC PUPPET PARTY!! WE DINDU

Funny how the same guys that post shit like this say "racism is dead", "noone is oppressing you"

Hahq pick one

>DEMOCRATIC PUPPET PARTY!! WE DINDU

Ha
>believe your vote matters
>ignores existence of electoral college
>two parties pre-chosen is a choice
>both sides aren't ruled by elite
>elite don't see you as unworthy
>you fell for the divide and conquer
>you won't call this bait

>all those self righteous implications
Fuck yourself cunt, take a good step back. And fuck yourself in the face

Should I give a shit?

If yes, why?

If no, why?

>fuck yourself in the face
Yea that's better than addressing tough reality

The cops planted that gun, that's eh they won't release the video

>tough reality
ghetto dweller detected

You realize our political parties do more than elect a president right? The president doesnt hold unlimited power, we have congress which is elected by the people. Get it together

I'm white idiot, not even the same guy
We aren't on some racist team just because we were born a random color we didn't choose.

But do you vote for prez?

how is this going to affect tourism?

Black people arent able to develop socially as easily and have proven to be more agresive. They are different

Didn't even hear about it. Is it on CNN? I'll switch from the Olympics. Niggers niggin?

Popular vote. But the pres barely has power the real power holders are elected by the people: congress. Not my fault if people dont vote for them

Watching some video from the fox affiliate in Milwaukee
>"yes there have been other instances of viopence popping up all over the city. Here at the liquor store, over at the bp, at the kentucky fried chicken, and a beauty supply store..."
>mfw