If a guy did this to me and squeezed my neck, would I have any chance to escape?

If a guy did this to me and squeezed my neck, would I have any chance to escape?

Start jacking him off.

Knee his face, punch his body, grab his nutsack and twist

> wanting to escape

bite him in the nutsack dude

Nope, there is nothing you could do to him that wouldn't make him crunch your neck even harder for the 3 seconds of conciseness you have left.

Nope, you need to accept your KO like a good boy

This is what I feared :(

An ancient nord legend says that a guy from my hometown (Oslo) once had a fight with a foe and when he was trapped on the floor he stick his finger into the demon's butthole. That act ended with our hero being realesed from that trap and the foe was standing back with his face totally frozen by the mistic finger.

a/s/l?

Why, do you want to crush my head?

This isn't a real choke. Tuck your chin and push on his legs with both hands and you can slip out. If the grip is tight then flex your neck and wait for his legs to tire or crush his balls to speed things up. With out an arm in for leverage it's really really difficult to choke someone out without your leg muscles tiring first.

TL;DR this will only KO you if you have absolutely no idea what you're doing

Tear out his Achilles tendon with your fingers, or tear into his thigh muscle. The adrenaline pumping through your veins will give you the strength.

Since this is is Greeco-Roman style wrestling you two would be about the same weight, and likely same height. So very simply lock your legs around the back of his neck and push down on him. Then slide your arms up between his leg to relieve some pressure.

Punch him in the dick, then bridge up and push him off you... or you could lick his asshole until he cums

Only a gay Pervert would think about that

Is this move called the gas chamber?

With my fingers

tuck your chin, rake you knuckles on his ribs, sniff his butthole a little bit, throw dem knees to his chin as best you can, and reach in and monkeyStealsPeach.jpg, all at once.

Only if you take it easy on me

Agreed. The inside of the upper thigh is too wide and soft to actually press against the throat with any focus. The chin and the shoulders can absorb most of the pressure.

Yes. You bite his balls sack

works everytime.

Good read

Hitler's signature move

eat dat ass boi

What do I need to do to get a guy to choke me like this?