Hello, i'm 27 years old and my girlfriend is 25 years old, we have a 9 month old baby

Hello, i'm 27 years old and my girlfriend is 25 years old, we have a 9 month old baby.
We live in Sweden, but we want to move, and pretty fast if possible.
Theres no place for Swedes anymore apparently and we are seeing shit happen every day in Sweden now. I don't want my family to be in danger. The immigration into Sweden is so extreme that our values are being pushed to the side to make "room" for the new culture, if you get my point.

I can go on for days, but whatever. Where can we move where my family can be safe and not mugged or killed by these so called "refugees"

Also, im a graphic designer, so work for me is obtainable anywhere in europe, and my girlfriend is a part time nurse, so money wise and stuff we are quite okay.

Sorry for my poor english, id just want some advice and tips to where we can go. Please help

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=J4jJRhHJYlg
youtu.be/ocW3fBqPQkU
youtube.com/watch?v=nZ4zhEfjXqA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Go to Australia

come to bosnia, is safe here just landmines problem but is ok is nice people

Faggot

i thought sidney ist the capital wtf never heard of canbera

Austria?

Australia is a decent choice tbh. The wildlife is shitty there though

We have Australia in mind, Its just, its on the other side of the world, but I guess a fresh start away from all the terrorist shit will be good

I live in Aus and the wild life is piss weak, Just dont get bitten by anything.

Australia is pretty family friendly. You can have the American dream in Australia still. Heaps of land 45 min from the city your set.

Sydney is a shithole.
Try Melbourne or Brisbane or Perth amigo.

A few friends visited Melbourne, they said that city was the city of dreams. Should I take his word for it?

Kek I don't know about "city of dreams" - but there's heaps to do there, great pub life, great food great entertainment. I'm not from Melbourne but I've visited there a fair few times. Never disappoints. Would def move there if I ever wanted to move from where I am now (Brisbane)

Du kanske borde överväga dina livsval om du är 27 år, har flickvän och ett 9 månaders barn och fortfarande sitter på Sup Forums...

Come to Texas. Live in a gated white burb and commute to work in city. Buy a couple guns. Kill any brown person who gets on your land or fucks with your shit.

Funny, now you're a refugee. Makes you think

>buy a couple guns

It sounds like OP is trying to get away from fanaticism, not find more of it.

come to bosnia

Har en inkomst på 27900 kronor efter skatt. Jag är en utbildad cnc-systemutvecklare för SSAB, men jag valde grafisk design istället. Livet är riktigt bra, förutom situationen i Sverige, och det är inte bara jag som tycker det.

Öppna inte din mun om du inte har en aning om vem personen du ska trycka ner är.

Australia, USA, Spain (There are not so much muslims, in East Spain you can find a lot of places where There live germans, british and Sweden too, they are over 30 years old, also I have to say that our productd are So cheap for an european Who has got money, for example germans, So you won't expent So much money There, also I have to say that Spain is a very Sage country where There have been arrested lots of terrorists and we have experience with terrorism when in old times there were a terrorists group calles ETA, you can find more things about spain, we are also a bit racists, and we are not gypsies and we are not mexicans, etc and So many other stereotypes people add us,), South América, Portugal, Japan, etc.

The situation in Europe is fucking dire. Expect to live under Sharia-laws by 2020.

dont you need green card to live there?

It's literally Mexico down here fam. Unless you move to the Hill Country.

Stay where you are faggot. No one wants your immigrant trash coming into our country raping out women and living off our government welfare.

Unless you are white. Then it's cool.

I thought it was quite clear that we are white.

can't be too careful.

Still, fuck you immigrant. Stay home.

Is this you OP?
youtube.com/watch?v=J4jJRhHJYlg

Go to Austria. They have kangaroos.

Only 4.6% of the Swedish population is Muslim...

Im from australia. I have to say the internet is fucking slow here also nearly everything is censored, console games, tv, even tehe internet. So consider this when moving out

Switzerland maybe ? Great Internet, food,not too many immigrants,stable currency

Lycka till med flytten. Hoppas du hittar något bättre. Se bara till att komma tillbaka om några år när kriget börjar, kommer behöva varje man vi kan få för att en gång för alla driva ut muselmännen.

Poor Europe.

Kommer antagligen flytta tillbaks när/OM saker blir bättre. Men jag har inga förväntningar att det blir

Move to Norway you dumb fuck.

Nä inte fan blir det bättre om man inte jobbar för att det ska bli bättre. Visst, du ger upp nu. Fattar det. Säger bara att när raskriget kommer så pallra dit vita arschle tillbaka hit och hjälp till att återta ditt fädernesland.
Om du blir osäker på vart du ska ta dig sen när du återvänder så leta bara efter mig, jag kommer sitta på en pansarterrängbil och spela denna på repeat: youtu.be/ocW3fBqPQkU

There is nothing remotely close to anything American in the police state of Australia. You also have the most deadly plants, animals and insects al around you even in their so called cities.

Stay where you belong and get butchered by machete meatballfag.

youtube.com/watch?v=nZ4zhEfjXqA

new zealand, australia, maybe hungary or switzerland( they have a burkah ban in switzerland and minaret ban and arent allowed to build any more mosques and muslims lost citizenship for things like not shaking hands with teachers or trying to avoid swimming lessons because of religion) if u wanna stay in europe. everything else is toast...

my favorite post

What he said, plus we have a lot of jobs for graphic designers. fucking expensive though

You gotta be really stupid to do that! The nordic countries are the best countries in europe and the whole world. You live in one and want to go away? What the hell! I wish I lived there! The quality of everything in there is perfect! GTFO... Seriously, give me something where your country is not good

När kommer det där raskriget egentligen?
I 25 års tid har jag hört att "snart blir det fan raskrig". Det har inte hänt ett skit på den fronten.

canada

get a gun, then start spreading your opinions peacefully

You might get in on a skilled worker visa.

come to wisconsin us.
for the most part everyone is nicer than fuck even the hillbillies.

Flytta till Syrien, om typ 2 år lär ju alla ha dragit därifrån för att fly till Europa.

as a nordicfag, I suggest iceland, your language is somewhat related and since iceland isn't a part of EU, things are way better in there, and theres not so much rapefugees in there. and us nordics can still travel and move freely in the nordic region

I'm a finnfag and Ive been thinking about moving to iceland myself after I finish my studies. the rapefugee situation isn't that bad in finland - YET

Honestly what would take for you sweds to get you country back??
i honestly wanna know
Are you waiting for something to happen or are you guys just done with Sweden??

Du er bare en xenofobisk idiot. Hvorfor tager du ikke bare livet af dig selv?

Go to Singapore, maybe? Small island, no terrorist threat, modern, good commuting system.

Hey OP could I ask you something
Why does your own government want to kill your people?
BTW im brown and how I view it is, your prime minister just opened (France also) the borders without even doing a back check on anyting.
Here in canada everyone lives in harmony but it seems that in your country, something shady is happening and theres a lack of justification or any type of answer

Come to Canada and live in northern ontario or british columbia, you'll be right at home

fucking lol

>Sollution to escape immigrants is to become one yourself.

Nice logic Sven.

The thing is, only one of the parties there that wants to end immigration. But all the other freeze that party out.
Now it is more sandniggers, brainwashed and ignorant cunts, controlled media, facts being held secret and leftfags then actual sceptical swedes (It seems like).

Think far future and not about tomorrow, and if you don't you can go ahead, raise your kids and get rekt by your new Swedenistan

There is nothing to "take back" because nothing is lost.

Come to canada, we just stopped a terrorist in our own country with help from big brother america.

Big brother america is shit at fixing his own problems but good at fixing ours..

Some day he'll get his shit together.

>pros
Canada ^~^
>cons
Trudeau >_

what is happening in europe is the payback for what happened in the 30's and 40's

>pic very much related

Ireland. Next to no niggers or rapeugees

And only what 10% of americas population is nigger. What's your point?

You got tons of nigger shit going on for a small population in comparison to the size of your country

Not op btw

you can go to hell you racist!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You seem to miss the bigger picture.

dumb cunt.

Come to Finland it's great country and no immigrants even though you always call us your lilla brother.

Yeah but how many terrorists do you have?

If arachnophobia and clock spiders werent things i had and knew of, id move to the emu dictatorship

There is no place such as the one you are looking for. Sorry.

dont lie

Which is?

OP i am going to level with you. Come to America but wait until the election is over and come only if Trump wins the election. No sense moving here during a civil war.

A lot of people down talk us but it is not so bad. There is a lot of good opportunities here and while we have our fair share of trash it is not real noticeable in smaller towns.

I live in a city of 65000 people and i would say it is a pretty nice place. We have some high end companies like sierra trading post and Echostar here so you can use some of your Graphic Designer background and still live in a town that is not over run with niggers, mudslimes, fags, or queers. I know that sounds racist, but look at there the problems in the world stem from.

Usually conservative towns are better than liberal towns. Most of the time their budgets are balanced, crime rates are low, jobs are plentiful and schools are effective in conservative towns. What you miss out on is "night life" items like dance clubs bars high end restaurants and other such establishments.

Another option is there are large sweedish towns here in America so you can hang out with some of your old kin from a different time. Most live in Wisconsin.

I wish you the best of luck. The world is caving in on itself live in a place where you can buy weapons to protect you and your family or in a place where you die first.

better to live under the benevolent rule of the emu than the heel of islam, my friend. Emus hate muslims too. No time like the present.

well considering that trudeau is the biggest of your worries, you guys are doin gpretty good

Joder aprende a hablar ingles antes de postear anda

Switzerland.
Neutral in wars, hard to invade, safe from fallout due to mountains. Taxes are up there but free education for your baby.

Only 5% of the population of Sweden are sandniggers and yet they pose a big threat to our country. Imagine in a few years when they exceed 10 or even 15%, i mean holy fuck there will be sharia controlled ghettos everywhere

jesus christ what the fuck just happened to europe

If you and your family convert to islam you wont get the isbomb.

We are offering you infidels a choice because we are all children of Allah.

Submit or die.

when a country gets invaded and conquered we can say that the native population lost their country

Fight back you pussy.

Blyat, come to Poland. 100% safe m8 or russia

come to oz (Australia) OP....we're about to start culling the mudslimes down here....lol

Scotland.

When a spider the size of a dinner plate can kill a full grown man and be able to get in your house without you noticing?

I'll keep my small spiders.

Trudeau is probably gonna get routed somehow, i would hope at least. He hasnt kept any of his promises except to allow rapefugees in. He lied about the budget and we still have that dumbass kathleen wynne.

The only good wynne was the healer from DA:1 at least she could keep everything up.

But we had a would be white terrorist killed a few days ago before he could bomb public transit.

Thank you for a very informative post, I really appriciate it. My girlfriend wants to move to America, but yeah with the big election going on its not an option. But I will really look into this, thank you again. Ive never had anything against America, in fact, I like it there. Ive been there twice! I will definitely look this up!

Australia passed a law on religious vilification to protect Islam. Australia is a Sweden in the making

when u get to the afterlife @ll@h is going to buttfuck u into oblivion for associating his name with acts of evil u piece of shit....judgement is coming!

If by invade and conquer you mean sit around all day doing absolutely nothing. Just hanging around the unemployment line. Then yeah, we lost our country.

This is scary :c
Time to get off wow and get on /fit/ /k/ and whatever will help me survive and pass on knowledge for the coming apocalypse.

Nice picture infidel. Except your white people are slowly converting to our lord.
>the only ones who can take us out are our own
And they will, the white muslims will stop you radical infidels from getting in the way.

The end is coming. Cant wait till infidel woman gets into white house so we can set up sharia law everywhere.

yeah user...shit's gonna go down in the next 3 & a half years along the lines of an ethnic cleansing on the mudslimes & then the rest of the religions will fall in line & stop trying to influence the masses & ppl will leave them in droves which we be a substantial turning point for humanity

Flytta till Finland! Lycka till o hitta lika mycket "flyktingar" där.

Netherlands

kek netherlands? youre like the mother of refugees, you have cities that are like 90% muslims

unless you're a suni and the guy with a bomb is a shia and then you're just as fucked.

>Just hanging around the unemployment line.
is that what they've been doing??
i mean, rape, mugging and overall violence don't count right?

Southeast alaska.
Its fairly temperate (never below 20 F never above 80 F)
Most are white and those that arnt act like they are.
People are a little standoffish but 6 or 7 months and you'll be a part of the community.

Come to Switzerland.

Come to ireland brah

You say ethnic cleansing for mudslimes but i think it might be the other way around..
Considering they can easily recruit troubled teens via the internet and colleges.
Thats literally every kid over 18 who wasnt bullied in high school and cant handle real life since they arent a big shot.
Millenials are our damnation.

Go to some middleeastern country, rob some people and rape some women there and demand to build a church as a payback