I see a reboot in the near future doc!

>Great fucking Scott!!!

It will happen, and it will be horrible. Just don't pay mind to it.

Just dont look, just dont look

>inb4 they just call it "Back to the Future" in reboot fashion

>Marcia McFly
>Doc Brown played by a black transwoman
>Marcia's parents are both bisexual, and they both have the hots for her
>Biff is the only straight white male in the movie

Well, I hope Ghostbusters tanks immensly and it will be a warning sign.

Replacing the Chuck Berry scene with some pop singer or rapper.

I could unironically see them casting a female lead and black guy for Doc Brown

>martha mcfly

they can't reboot it as long as some guy is alive or something

forgot who

It'll take place in the current year and the Marty Mcfly (who will be either a black kid or a girl) will go back to 1985 that will be the amazingly clever premise they'll come up

Lady Gaga.

Going back to 1985 wouldn't be a bad idea, but I doubt they could make it interesitng.

Watching Back to the Future now is funny. How they thought future technology would be.
NOBODY could have predicted the Internet back then, which is now such a normal thing.

Biff's son finds out about the time traveling and travels back to 1985 to stop Doc and Marty from wrecking his life.

Just have that intervention as a reason for the reboot. A reboot/sequel in one shot.

Not allowed in the creators life time. Contract is air tight.

Best case scenario.

It was already done in Hot Tub Time Machine.

No

Thank you Bobs.

- Signed, a loved fandom.

How about 65 year old white Marty goes back to 1985 before he dies to recapture is childhood for one last time in the memory of the late Doc.

I can just imagine the internet reviewers and their first line upon seeing a BTTF reboot.

>"Well Doc, it's destroyed."

Back to the Future game by TellTale is a breddy good sequel, or a "soft reboot" like some people would put it. No way would this work in a movie form though.