Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kpLX_gMwKms
youtube.com/watch?v=KLVYkYHYB0E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

its gud

this

It makes you wanna fuck rabbits.

It was okay, not the best animated movie I've seen but not the worst

But everyone's always talking about how its SJW propaganda so I wanna hear that argument

it's that only if you're a manchild who projects this shit on every piece of media

Why? It's a disney cartoon, retard

This.

It's really enjoyable on its own merits.

Someone I know who's a furry said it was good, so that means it's probably terrible

>liking this race mixing propaganda
You might as well start watching BLACKED videos too tbqh.

They're just friends though.

have a (You), good fellow.

fug the bun bun

Oh shit school is out for the summer already? Back to Sup Forums kiddo. Sup Forums is an 18+ board.

Easiest replies of my life ;^)

Easy to do.

I want to ravage that bunny.

I would wear that rabbit's pussy out.

It stars a smug fox

It's a cute movie, the characters are well developed, the message isn't overly hamfisted, and is paced just right.

It's not the best Disney animated ever but it's really good. Also bunny.

I- iwas only pretending to be stupid

le you fell for the bait xD

hey reddit

Furryshit.

I felt like it poked fun a little on those theme

But it definitely wasn't full sjw propaganda

IF (and it's a big if) you want to coach it in current political/socio themes then it hits both side. The one hand makes the argument that predators(blacks) are not inherently dangerous and it's not fair to stereotype them. But the other hand points out that the prey (liberals) are often the most racist of all and are really the ones pushing the divide between groups.

Judy hopps is kinda a qt isn't she?

>kinda

She is THE cutie.

I am literally in love with the bunny. Don't see it unless you want to face the same fate.

She's literally perfect.

>that tail twitch

Ok DIsney, you've gone too far.

top tier

hi leddit

I've been hiding every single zootopia thread I see. The girl I am in love with said that she liked this movie and now whenever I see the thread I think about her.

:(

I just wanted to tell somebody

This movie singlehandedly tripled the "furry population", I just know it.

In this movie, predators are in power and also the minority. Saying predators = black people doesn't really make sense.

Zootopia is more representative of a colony established by white people. In such a society, white people are in power and a minority. Since times of antiquity, white people did with the rest as they wished (like the predators), but in this more modern era, everyone is trying to get along, though the white people still enjoy higher social statuses and privileges.

The old plot would have made a way better movie

By you know

>muh chillens

The rabbit hole goes deep,user.

Both of these assume that racial diversity is a desired outcome. Two sides of the same coin.

How deep?

>HUSTLED

they scrapped it because they couldnt make it work after 4 years of developing it user

the predators arent really in power though, theres a predator mayor but there are prey in various power positions to like chief ox and so on, just like how black people are in positions of power in america just not as much as the majority whites

>redpill me on a childrens movie

>That scene where she comes back to her apartment after a shit day at work and sits there alone in the dark eating a microwave meal

Hit too close to home tbqh.

yeah and the chief is black and voiced by Idris Elba, it's a stereotypical "black police chief" role. One of the few positions of power that black people consistently occupy, especially in diverse cities. Otherwise predators are disproportionately in power.

The real world race comparison really doesn't work and at the end of the day I don't think it was supposed to be. It's more generic than that, just "Don't judge entire groups, everyone is different".

>Ewe 2
>Hyena Gomez

Face it. Shes as pleb as they come

Forgot pic

You guys with your tin foil hats disgust me. Fewer leaps in logic, more posts about fucking the bunny.

Hey, Fleetwood Yak and Fur Fighters are good.

It's Jewish mind control.

>mfw the boyfriend is jealous about how much I like Judy

Pretty comfy, just watched it now. Not really that impressive of a plot, not really emotional or anything, but a relaxing film.

Holy shit that slut

delete this

WHY AM I ATTRACTED TO A BUNNY

Because they combined the attributes we like in a reproductive female (large hips, small waist) with the things we like about small animals and babies (proportionally large eyes and ears to their head, furry and soft).

wat

basically waifu-bait

It works.

DONT WATCH IT user

SAVE YOURSELF

fair enough tb h

whole movie is diversity propaganda

Except that animals are separated by district. So there isn't much mixing.

I
WANT
TO
FUCK
THE
RABBIT
HARD
AND
FAST

Disney is the reason furries exist.

Not that I'm complaining.

There's nothing to red pill. The point of the movie is don't let people use fear to manipulate you. Anything else you take from it is up to you.

Don't overthink it and enjoy cute bunny.

tell her faggot.

I find the predators are much more like the white people in this one. They run the show, they are the apex.

Over time, the sjws come 'round, and convince the world that the apex has to step aside and live in this "new way." This new way leads to grown men pissing in the ladies room beside your daughter, and boys who identify as female showering with your daughter after soccer practice.

I really hope you're serious because that'd be fucking hilarious.

It's about Sheep Merchants attempting to cause a racial divide in Zootopia.

Do the fox's eyes ever open completely? Or does he constantly give the "sex eyes" squint the entire movie? Kids are going to become fur fags.

You will want to fuck Judy the Rabbit

It's more reasonable than assuming the predators are black, Muslim, or Hispanic. And there's no race mixing going on at all unless you ship the two leads.

I remember at the end that the rabbit acknowledged a "biological difference" between predators and prey. That's the only redeeming redpill moment I think.

It's called smugness you turbo autist.

Judy is literally the best movie waifu ever.
Pic and filename related.

She's on my desk at least.

This. Animation transcended female perfection. I hurts so much knowing filename would never happen. What's the point of going on? Brb hanging myself.

lewd, 2bh

ANIMALS CAN'T CONSENT

>You will never take Judy's virginity
>Judy will never say this to you as you struggle to take off your pants

The movie screamed "Multicultural societies are OK and if there is some violence, we should get to the root of the cause before pointing fingers"

>Multicultural societies are OK and if there is some violence

This it did not.

>we should get to the root of the cause before pointing fingers

Are you saying this is unreasonable?

I'm jacking off to the rabbit right now and there's nothing any of you can do to stop me

>All the predators who aren't extras (including characters from deleted scenes) are male
>All the major female characters are prey
>Predators are more physically intimidating and oppressed prey in the past

Predators = Men
Prey = Women

The original version of the story, with the shock collars, was a feminist dystopia.

youtube.com/watch?v=kpLX_gMwKms

The story is basically the same just without the collars. It's more subtle this way.

Thank you very much.

You're welcome.

True. I'm kind of torn on the collars, because the story works better overall without them (being more realistic and nuanced), but it robs us of incredibly powerful moments like these:

youtube.com/watch?v=KLVYkYHYB0E

The Taming Party scene in particular (which unfortunately got taken off of YouTube) was fucking brutal.

I'm not even a furry but I'd cuddle Judy. Feeling her fur against my skin would be pretty nice, and she seems like she'd be fun to hang out with.
And if we're cuddling we might as well have sex

I don't disagree that it's powerful, but as everyone (including the creators) has realized it was way too dark for the overall tone. They'd have to make everything else darker to match and it just wouldn't be as enjoyable.