He was a great gorilla

He was a great gorilla

Other urls found in this thread:

change.org/p/nintendo-make-harambe-a-pokémon
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Harambe was just a gorilla

Harambe Brother here. Paying my respects.

harambe roulette
roll : 0-5 get shot like harambe

This the gorilla that almost killed that kid at the zoo
fuck this thing. It died and then all the animal rights activists came out of the woodwork like roaches and started wanting to give my dog a social security number.

But then Harambe touched all of our hearts when he died for our sins.

Harambae was more than just a gorilla, he was a true friend and lover. That child's life didn't matter compared to such a glorious ape RIP harambe

Harambe was just a gorilla who got shot, and then everyone got a giant boner for some reason. Stop being a fag and get over it.

Are you also a member of the Holy Church of Harambism?

Can somebody explain to me why the fuck you faggots find this humorous?

How dare you talk like that you fucking dipshit. Have you even seen the videos where the whole sequence was analyzed to prove that all Harambe, (Blessed be his game), did was to protect that child from the hysterical audience.

Harambe touched the hearts and minds of billions...

This man knows the truths

I wish he could come back to life, just so someone could kill him all over again. Just a gorilla.

Stop harshing my buzz nigger

I wish he could come back to life, and come into my window, to caress my face as if to tell me "no tears, only feelings now" and quarter pound my angus while my tears and his cum spin us around and off into space.

I understand, my brother, all I meant was their claim of "protecting the child" is flawed to the core when Harmbe (peace be upon him) was worth so much more to this planet than that child.

Because it's like that "Rustled ma jimmies" gorilla mixed with a bit of Shrek worship.

Harambe will return you pagan scum and deliver us from the evils of this world

That's probably the gayest thing I've ever read. Just a gorilla

we are all faggots for harambe

Just a gorilla, a gorilla that gave us the keys to the kingdom and ascended to the heavens. We was kings

hey guys, harambe here

my internet connection is bad, hopefully i can get this message out before i

Harambe was a dirty gorilla that got killed for being a cunt, now a bunch of 13 year old kissless Virgins praise him like he is some god and it's beyond retarded. This world is one fucked up place and seeing grown ass adults bandwagon on and on about a retarded gorilla makes me think that his planet is fucked beyond reasonable doubt.

No Treyvon was not.

>Just a gorilla

>Not liking memes

He was only a meme

Newfag

he made gorills great again

Story?

Is that the guy the cops shot last night in Milwaukee?

Just some nigger who dindu nuffin...
Nothing compared to harambe

/thread

That black man freaked out, shrieking and thrashing about as they do. A guy knew his face was going to be ripped off and heroicly dove into action to protect himself and his country/church/puppies.

if you love harambe firm this

change.org/p/nintendo-make-harambe-a-pokémon

I still can't believe he's dead. He was always been a mentor of mine. A friend even. When the other guys picked on me, he sat me down, looked me into my eyes, and told me that words should never rustle my jimmies.

I love Harambe, the ape who died