Now that the dust has settled, who was better? The Beatles or the Beach Boys? Who were better as songwriters? Arrangers...

Now that the dust has settled, who was better? The Beatles or the Beach Boys? Who were better as songwriters? Arrangers? Composers? Performers?

>The Beatles or the Beach Boys?
The Beatles

>Who were better as songwriters?
The Beatles

>Arrangers?
The Beatles

>Composers?
The Beatles

>Performers?
The Beatles

/thread

Is this the weekly Beatles vs Beach Boys thread that always end in Beatles were the best band but Brain was the best guy?

>The Beatles or the Beach Boys?
The Beatty Boys

The Beach Boys

>Arrangers?
The Beach Boys

>Composers?
The Beach Boys

>Performers?
The Beatles

The Beatles

>Arrangers?
The Beach Boys

>Composers?
The Beach Boys

>Performers?
The Beatles

The correct answer.

I forgot to say who was better overall. The Beatles were better overall but the The Beach Boys' best songs are better than The Beatles' best songs.

The Beach Boys were faggots.

Beatles = master race (even if John was cucked.)

bump

The Beatles may well have been the better band, but the Beach Boys combined discography >>> Beatles discography

bump

bump

Beach Boys had a higher peak, The Beatles had a longer one.

Beach Boys are shit. Awful music

>muh harmonies

sounds like normie fake happiness bullshit.

Beatles are 100000000000000x better

>but the Beach Boys combined discography >>> Beatles discography
I feel like you haven;t heard any Beach Boys album since 1972

Clearly underage

Awful b8 m8

Agreed. At least The Beatles didn't sing like they had their nuts in a vice.

>muh Pet Sounds

a/k/a The Resident Retard Invents Shitty Emo Baroque Pop

I've listened to every Beach Boys album. I'm just saying the sheer quantity of good material they recorded surpasses the Beatles' body of work.

Since they have had more bad albums than good, no, not really.

Unless you think MIU is good?

>22
>underage

wewlad

>I don't agree so it's b8

fucking kill yourself autist

Then why do you post like you are 14?

If you have truly spent 22 years on Earth and you still think Beach Boys sound like "normie fake happiness bullshit" then you should probably consider finding another hobby

>they have had more bad albums than good

Not really.

[citation needed]

The Beatles for all

The "Beach Boys > Beatles" thing is just blatant bullshit hipster contrarianism

I understand "muh pet sounds" and don't really listen to the beatles anymore, but the understatement of their originality and impact is such a weird fucking quirk of this generation of music fans and it is baffling

Hipsters are retarded and the beach boys suck ass

Of the 29 studio albums they released, I would say every single album from Surfin' Safari to Love You, as well as LA (Light Album), is good.

They have only four albums I would describe as bad. The other four albums are mediocre or average. So yeah, most of their albums are good

Well if your standards are that low, I don;'t see how you wouldn't think every Beatles album is a 10/10

>who was better

Is there any possible way to determine this? I don't really think this is a valid question to be asking. Just me though.