DUDE Reverb LMAOOOOOOOOOO

>DUDE Reverb LMAOOOOOOOOOO
>Noises, man, noises and shit
>fuggin' wow

Please, someone explain to be the virtue of this """"""""""""""music"""""""""""""""

You just don't get it

it was a new idea back then i guess
but there's not too many newer releases that sound like it either

it's garbage trash for retards

it's literally a crime against humanity

listen to more music

>it's literally a crime against humanity
Faust did 9/11

>look at me try to virtue signal despite having no justification for liking what critics tell me to

stop projecting and listen to more music

T. plebs! Holy shit.

It sounds good, that's the best I can say. How am I supposed to justify thinking it's dope anyway? I can list some qualities of it but its qualities could be done well or done poorly as in the OP, and you just have to listen and understand to hear that it's done well

Just listen to other music for about two years before coming back to it, you aren't ready right now.

Genuinely pathetic.

Said

it's more polite than just telling you to fuck off i guess

you don't take the merit out of musical techniques by greentexting them

I guess it was revolutionary then and very influential, not necessarily good.

except "good" means nothing

Hot air. You cannot, or.at least will not, explaim where there is virtue to be found in it.

It is apparent that Faust is not liked because there is something to be found in it, but because people force themselves to acquire its taste.

How old are you?

hot air [2]
tell us what you specifically mean by "virtue" first

The enjoyment comes from seeing how far the limitations of rock can be pushed while still being considered rock and more importantly enjoyable

If you haven't listened to a lot of music then these limitations seem arbitrary and you won't really see what's special about it that's all.

>virtue signal

/r/the_donald fuck off?

>someone explain to me the virtue of this music
There's nothing to explain. I was listening to metal and punk before i got interested in other music but this instantly clicked. Same thing happened when i was getting into noise, it just happened without any struggle because there's nothing to "get" in the first place.
Music is all about evoking feelings that can't be properly verbalised.

Anything to justify the praise some heap on it.

the praise comes just from novelty/innovation like with most classic albums, here the fact they were _one of_ the first rock bands to use those techniques, and disregard typical rock song formats.

Fucking commie faggots

The normal "rock" parts are jammy afbut the odd mixing kinda takes away from it. The sound collages are great but seem primitive today i guess. Not trying to start this discussion but drugs do help, i mean the people who made it were on them

It's a harmonious combination of the philosophies of Dadaism, the abrasive sonics of Musique Concrete, and the song structures of Classical and Prog-Rock. What's not to love?

You like that whole late 60s/70s thing where the rock does classical and jazz stuff? Cool, Faust I has that. Did you like stuff like Zappa's electronic bits with the Mothers? White Noise's weird electronic stuff? Well, Faust I kinda put those two things together, having a far more "post-modern" sound than their contemporaries as a result.

How about you explain why you're so mad, you mental midget?

I think explained perfectly why a lot of people (including me) like the album.

I voted for Trump and I think Faust is rad, I don't get your logic.

And you're still the same piece of shit who posted that thread about cultural appropriation. Funny.
How's being 12?

Compared to Faust So Far and Faust IV this is pretty hard to listen to. I'd recommend those, unless you're literally just memeing for the sake of memeing and have no interest in Faust.

I swear this douchebag spends all of his time here, thinks he's talking about some really deep sociological shit.
I think he actually believes that not being a total piece of shit makes you an SJW.

I've always interpreted the first track on the album as the result of a character similar to the original fable. An attempt to attain total universal knowledge and power over music. But the deal is made with the devil and so there is a trick, the music is masterful and intricately composed to an amazing degree but it sounds absolutely mad. As it should

>odd mixing
Listening to it through good headphones, it's easy to notice that all the parts are put away from each other so they are distinct enough to be noticed rather than sounding like one muddy mess.