Remember Elin Krantz, Sup Forumsrothers

Remember Elin Krantz, Sup Forumsrothers.

Remember what happens when our white women are targeted by those people.

Fake

Not fake, actually happened in Sweden.

Nigger spotted.

The guy who killed her was Turkish, not black.

>Remember what happens when our white women are targeted by those people.
Those race traitors deserve to die IMHO.

Niggers kill race traitor and then goes to jail. It's two birds in one shot.

I've never seen a dead body except for a couple weeks ago I was at the emergency room picking up a new inhaler and it was a super busy night so they had tents up and they put me in one right next to this old guy all hooked breathing like each one was his last and they didn't even have the decency to close the curtains so he was wide in the open right next to us and his family showed up and they pulled the plug on the guy and his family started crying and when everyone left they still hadn't closed the curtain or covered the body up so he just laying there dead I wanted to make a thread on Sup Forums about it but I didn't
But anyway the guy just like put a few leaves on her crotch and she's like holding her leg and not completely slumped over like you should be when you die

>our white women
>our
except you don't even have one, sorry.

agree

And nothing of value was lost. Let the coal burners get raped, murdered and infected with every STD known to man. Good riddance to obvious garbage that needs to stay with the animals.

I know this is off topic.

But here's a picture of a shit I took today.

>I've never seen a dead body except for a couple weeks ago
Underage b&

>But anyway the guy just like put a few leaves on her crotch and she's like holding her leg and not completely slumped over like you should be when you die
She was covered with stones too, that's the police photo AFTER they cleared all the stones.

Pic related

Also, rigor mortis.

I'm concerned about your poops being a doctor in studying in fecal and urine extraction, have you been getting the right amount of iron in your daily meals?

>krantz
>white

pick one

Am wizard, fag boy don't call me b8. But still could've just found some picture from a completely different crime and say a nigger did it

German last names are common in Sweden, as they are in most of Northern Europe.

Well, google Elin Kranz. The crime is real and the guy who killed her is a Turkish immigrant.

I have mental fog, bouts of dizziness and confusion and feel lethargic. Evertime I eat it seems to get worse. My whole body seems less responsive. My penis is not responsive. I have done lots of blood test which show nothing.

What the hell is wrong with me?

cant blame niggers for wanting white women t bh just look at black women they are hideous

>DATZ FO FOH HUNNED YEEZ UH SLABERY. BISH

Sorry, African immigrant actually. He had two kids and a wife too, and now they are bleeding the Swedish state from welfare money.

Fucking vampiric immigrants

The nigger who murdered Elin Krantz had a wife and two kids.

Yeah cause he couldnt get with white girl

Four kids now, because of conjugal visits in liberal Swedish prisons.

The autism in this post is hilarious.
If you were actually educated, you would know that anybody of any skin color could have done this same thing.
Honestly I've heard more white people raping and getting girls strung out on drugs/infect them with STDs .

You're point that just a specific race harbours all those things is just blatantly ignorant and I legitimately feel bad that you were raised like such a fucking retard. There are a lot of dirty white people out there with STDs and bad intentions, and they have never fucked/been affiliated with a black person .

Maybe when you grow up you'll understand how the world lurks and that you're not making the problem any better. You are just showing fear of another race, as if you are inferior to them and must assure yourself that you are, in fact, better.
You're not. You're just some forever alone virgin, good luck out there little guy.

>could
indeed could, how come its niggers or sand niggers in 9/10 cases?

> as if you are inferior to them

Im superior to 95% of niggers i meet without memes. Ever white country that got black immigrants got significantly worse. Maybe you are black and normal, but majority of blacks are absolute subhumans that should be gassed-France is only exception niggers there can often be humans

>If you were actually educated, you would know that anybody of any skin color could have done this same thing.
144 out of 145 assault rapes in Norway in the period 2007-2010 were committed by refugees and immigrants from Africa and Little Asia (middle east).

i wonder what they think when they see this shit.
rapists, murderers, violent women beaters.
they probably laugh their ass off at morons fighting to protect their awful lifestyles.

>getting with white girl is achievement for blacks

really makes me think

I hate this! I mean, you don't see white men going around raping and killing women. What the fuck is wrong with those people?!

because niggers are dumb subhumans its quite simple. chimpanzee would do the same

Did you guys hear about some niggers burning down a gas station in milwaukee and chanting black power

source?

Niggers gonna nig, nigger!

Niggers are putrid vile beings

Let's just put them back to work in the fields and us white men can crack the whip.

It wouldve been funny if it exploded and killed them

I understand what you're trying to say. But just try to get it through your head that it's not because of the color of their skin. It's about the part of the world they are from and how shitty that area is. Throw a random crazy Korean in the mic and he might even be the overloaded of all the raping.

I wouldn't narrow it all down to, oh blacks are just suck the most because I see a lot of propaganda against their race. Dude there's. Fucking reason you see so much of it.
Don't for one second think that this isn't a dirty tactic to cause racial tension before us men.
They have divided man on purpose, which only holds all of us back.
It puts anger in one man's mind, and fear in another. It's fucked up that I can't just share the air with my white brothers. It's just not fair.

It's not anybody's fault that they weren't born white, and you shouldn't judge someone based on that. You should only judge somebody by how they are on the inside.

Besides if I took my bowie knife and cut you open and turned you inside out, and then I was cut open and some the same.
We would look pretty fucking similar.

Fuck off, normie! And learn fucking ENGLISH!

Also it's niggers and sandniggers in 9/10 because you're listening to the media.
The media will tell you exactly what you think you want to hear. It's all a dirty tactic.

Think about all the white pedophiles .
Think about all the neo Nazis who don't accept most other people.
Evil lurks in all shapes colors and sizes , and don't ever mistake someone for your friend just because you're the same skin color.

They did a lot more than that. My friend lives there and I live about an hour north. just look at what some local twitter feeds. It's now a war zone.

I just woke up m8, give me like an hour so that I can properly articulate it all for your tiny brain to understand.

what a shame, she seemed to be a good breakdancer

>Also it's niggers and sandniggers in 9/10 because you're listening to the media.

No, its because its subhumans in most cases

>Think about all the white pedophiles .
Look at muslims, pedophilia is in their culture

>Evil lurks in all shapes colors and sizes , and don't ever mistake someone for your friend just because you're the same skin color.

Yeah but in 70% of cases the color is black or brown. I can make team of 5 white people that did more for humanity than entire black race combined. If we removed non europeans from europe the continent would get so much better.

Racism makes sense with whites, blacks are just fucking retarded with their movements because world they live in is created by whites

>this much denial that niggers are violent animals by nature

See, you're just being a stereotype. Which doesn't make any sense because you are just showing fear and paranoia of the stereotypical black character that the world paints for you.

You say you look at the statistics to find your evidence, but have you aftually had any black friends in your life?
Sure you may have seen them acting extra black in your presence, but has a black person ever hurt you?

If they haven't, then why be that blatantly racist? From my perspective , it takes a lot out of you to have that hatred towards somebody else that you know for a fact hasn't done anything to you and probably is respectful enough to mind your own fucking space.
I doubt most black people want to go our of their way to hurt you, they usually probably just want to be your friend or make an acquaintance with you. They are people too just like you, you're confusing and entire race of people for the shitty ones living in poverty that have to or are pressured to commit crimes based on their living conditions.
I'm just going to say here too that there are more white trailer trash areas around here that harbour hate and sin, than the black communities that aren't up to par either.

It's about how you're raised, user. You'll get it one day when you find out that you can actually have a black friend in your life and drop the hatred that you used to keep inside. When you do it's like breaking the chain of a great anchor. It's just not worth it to keep hating people that didn't do anything to you. Save it for your real enemies.

I dont hate niggers, i just see them as lesser beings because its true.

I only hate ar*ab muslim subhumans but blacks can take my nerve just as hard when they chimp out when they owe white people literally everything they own.

And no i will never stop being racist going to countries like Sweden or Germany is enough for me to know what happens when LE WE ARE ALL HUMAN BEANS meme gets out of control.

Some humans are worth more than others, this is simple fact

>I can make team of 5 white people that did more for humanity than entire black race combined.

Wow man even white people can admit that they fucked up mostly everything in the world.
It's not even because they're white either, it's because some dumb ass narcissistic fucks were the alpha tribe at one point a eventually controlled mostly everything unfortunately.
Corruption finds it's way to leadership no matter what for some reason, and once that happens it just sits back and watches the world divide and response to a popular/unpopular opinion created by that corruption. Some men just want to watch the world burn.

>he dindu nuffin

So much disinformation around this case, holy shit. Probably from people who aren't even Swedish.

Don't try to make it sound like they knew each other. They didn't.
I'm from the same city as it happened (Göteborg). She was on her way home, or to a friend, on the tram and this shitskin followed her when she jumped off and then brutally killed her.

Fucking nigger, go back to Africa.

>white people can admit that they fucked up mostly everything in the world.

Except white people literally made world that we live in today. Its only retarded left selfhating cucks that say this without realizing how much has whites given to world, by far most out of any race

kek

I don't care what you do, it's your life.
But you should chew on what I said and think about how racist you want to be.
What if you teach your son to be that way and he takes it all out of context and because a super ultra mega Hitler?

That would be your fault, don't create monsters. Try working on being more peaceful in your resolutions, just try it because that's the only way we can start to make ourselves as humans better.

Humans are flawed because of that anger and we need to work on getting past those feelings. We aren't cavemen anymore.
Besides one day we'll have aliens to deal with and they won't give a fuck about what race you are before they zap you.

That's what you get when you're promoting diversity and multiculturalism smh

It's just a fact.

Hitler shouldve won. I dont want fucking shitskins in Europe, they bring literally nothing positive, muh diversity is codeword for making everyone dark haired with brown eyes, europe is very diverse already. Niggers can fuck off to africa and subhuman muslims can gtfo to arabia and northern africa. Why the FUCK do i have to tolerate others? Its my right to liek what i want. I dont like other races, only asians are tolerable.

Whole world follows example of Roman Empire, whole world is just toned down europe

The dream

White people also destroyed other cultures progression and understanding of science and the way this world works because they thought they were blasphemous and satanic.
Religion fucked over white people and made them entirely corrupt, washing over whatever they determined to be sin in God's eyes.

I mean there were a lot of native people in parts of the world who understood astrology way before whites ever did. But they were burned to the ground and destroyed by whites because they thought it wasn't normal.

That's like running next to the champion at a race and catching up to first place until the champ shoots you in the legs. You just get set back a lot and everyone else finished first.

You should try considering suicide then.

You are talking literal nonsense. It was mongols who destroyed golden age of islam not europeans.
Anyone with basic historical knowledge knows Europe made this world. Yes there were casualties but thats part of the process and is natural. Niggers and Arabs had slaves aswell, look up Shaka Zulu he was small Hitler.

Nah i will just keep living in my country where muslims are not allowed and nigs get beaten on street

I'm kaukasian myself but this post gave me cancer.
White People especially colonial Forces like amerifags, their jewish and frenchmen fagfriends, spain, portugis stole, pillaged and plundered, murdered thousands of Innocents, etc. This is what made the world to this you know nowadays.
Just do some historic investigations about the last 300 years than start posting BS

jew girl = not white. no loss for us lol.

Im studying at top 50 uni in the world while niggers are killing each others in ghettos over 5grams of weed.

Not fake.

my newfag friend, let me tell you something: education has nothing to do with ... intelligence

I wasn't talking about Islam.
Look man, I get it, you're mad and want to express it really badly.
Cool, do that. But I'm just trying to give you and honest point of view from someone who is beyond focusing on my own skin.
I am a human and am primarily focused on that, I don't dabble in such primitive issues. I actually want to improve my quality of living.

5 grams of weed can mean a whole lot when you're a low born shitskin with no value to society.

There's white people that headbutt their own mom for buying burger King.

Actually blacks on average have lower brain volumes.

That chart is scientifically inaccurate

True, best friend, most intelligenthings person I know, got bad grades because he fell in love often and couldn't focus on learning. Lern lot = good grades =/= intelligence

Yeah well if I was a Jew in a Jewish ghetto during the Holocaust, I would kill a man if he stole even a piece of my fucking bread.

Didn't know that trying to protect and defend your continent and people is racist. I'd rather be called racist than a traitor.

No that's just Black African propaganda to try and justify their rapish, abusive, degenerative species.

Really? Because that's just some outright bullshit.

Don't be stupid.

No it's a true story I knew the guy.
He almost killed her.

Please read a biology book, sir.

>White People especially colonial Forces like amerifags, their jewish and frenchmen fagfriends, spain, portugis stole, pillaged and plundered, murdered thousands of Innocents, etc

They killed dumb niggers in jungle tribes, and niggers killed themselves aswell. In return for killing literally useless humans you get modern healthcare, space travel, education system, democracy and 9/10 things you use in daily life. Stop with the white guilt you cuck, whites gave way more to the world than any other race.

It has a lot to do with it actually

Im not mad at all, stop acting like you know me. Im at work with literally nothing better to do but browse Sup Forums and im just being honest. Im not saying niggers cant be good people or smart im just saying on average its not the case and IF we killed all shitskins world would improve. You are telling me shit like all races and cultures are equal when its clearly not the case.

maybe americans. white americans also have highest black ancestry. coincidence?

>FEAR: The Post

Try telling people in public how you feel and see what the world really thinks of your opinions.

Kek

Try actually citing yourself on your made up crap.

90% of people would agree with me actually lol. I dont live in cucked left shithole

Don't be scared of science faggot. Let's think this through logically. The Neanderthal had a larger brain than its cromagnon cousin. Europeans are part Neanderthal. Therefor without even looking at the numbers we know that Europeans are likely to have slightly larger brains.

Ethiopian

If you live in a white trash shithole then yeah, I guess 90% might agree.
But if you live in a progressive and innovative community, your results would drastically change.

How can you deny something you don't even know?

shoutout to my boy #145 who is reppin that rape for us white folk

Then why are there black neuroscience majors that are volumes smarter than both you and I?
Are you really being this desperately racist?

see

No it's proven man. Genetically the congoid species have proven to be less developed and inferior to the Caucasian species. Generally the Congoids have less brain volume in the areas of the brain that deal with critical thinking, rationality, judgement, and responsibility. They do however have about an average 6-8% size increase in the area of the brain that deals with natural athleticism, running, jumping, endurance, ect.

Because I'm not blind or dumb.

At least he's not stupid

It's not impossible through Mother Nature that she grants the inferior race a few gems.