Why are people using this on Facebook? What does it mean?

Why are people using this on Facebook? What does it mean?

(horizontal flipped f)acebook

you're god damn right

I didn't start this thread for fun, I expect an answer.

something about being gay

Looks like a t, probably for tits

It's something to do with Facebook banning meme pages pictures when there is even more fucked up content out there on other pages which isn't being taken down.
Not certain though...

This is it actually

>699440433
Thank you for having the decency to answer the question.

Confirmed

Facebook relocating their servers to Australia

Logo of new homosexual social media site: Fagbook.

underrated post

no

It's a eProtest.
Apparently people are upset because Facebook has an arbitrary set of rules in which they will delete pages.
So there was a bunch of dank memes posted in protest, now people are using the upside down facebook thing as... either censorship or as a support for the protest.

I don't know, I haven't touched facebook in over a decade, site sucks, I just looked this shit up on Google.

Newfag

so frustrating !

Secretly the 4th reich, but hiding behind femanizm so they arnt found out about, you may have heard of a term called "femanazi" and not entirely far from the truth

Myspace > Facebook

I miss that shit. Even you fucking retards who couldn't properly crop your pictures to fit on the screen.

Or you assholes that embedded music in the background with no pause button for us.

Myspace was a fuckpool but at least we had creativity over our personal profiles.

Facebook is just.... blue and white. Everybody is the same. It's just one giant internet ID card.

Boring.

I want see this anons image get trending

me too

I cringed.

>tips fedora

I til my trilby to you, good sir. May your Mountain Dew and Doritos be plentiful and unending.

Geezus, this faget

I agree, facebook is the biggest botnet and ruining our generations of kids

it is not right, it has too be 45 degrees in a circle so it represents the reich not buddhism

He's unironically correct.

>699446339
Buddhism is good enough. The reich is a symbol of evil and would give people the wrong impression.

>Samefagging this hard because you just won cringiest post of the day award.

Wake me up when Summer ends.

lol

lol I forgot the pic

What is photoshop? How does it work?

Are you talking about me?

Facebook took a lot of atheism accounts down, to me the picture looks like an upside down cross

lol xD upboatan'!

are you retarded, why the hell would I use photoshop when I can just use the console, this just proves you are fucking stupid and nobody should take you seriously, you don't even know how photoshop works..

Not really faggot

upside down cross

Facebook is satanic

tits that big are kinda gross tbh

facebook is shit, but it doesn't make myspace good.

did you even watch the whole thing faggot