Be a 24 year old virgin

>Be a 24 year old virgin
>Never kissed a girl either
>Feelsbadman.jpg

So how old are you virgins?

You are only one that pathetic, go kill yourself...

I am actually 23 and I am sitting on my ass day by day in my parents basemnet dweeling deep into depression. nothing will happen until I star leaving this fucking house...

>22 in 3 days
>no gf
>kissless virgin
>no job
>live with parents
just trying to study at university, it's all i got now

Fucking neckbeard fat faggots. Get the fuck out of your owner's basement, lose weight by not stuffing hundreds of bags of Doritos in your cunt mouths and doing some tiny exercise, stop posting in motherfucking Sup Forums, shower, just go to a club and ask all the women if they want some Weiner, you'll end up finding one that will get your 2" of misery in her pussy. Fucking fedora'd weebs get a life.

I stayed virgin until 27, fucked 7 girls since...(i m 35 and having a gf since 5 years)
Don't worry they are a lot of old virgins, more than you can think.

Dude.

Go to the most trashy club in your area. Yes, most people will be dressed up and pretty good looking. Doesn't matter. There will be at least 5 ugly women with extremely low self-esteem.

Get drunk. Now I am not talking sit with a light beer in the corner hoping someone will start a dialogue that leads to some movie-tier unfolding of events.

No. Get really drunk. Drunk enough to slur and stumble but not to fall over or get kicked out. Go dance. Shark your way around. Who cares if people look at you. Yeah some of the hot girls with move away. Doesn't matter. They aren't your end game. The fat girls. The ugly. Anyone who doesn't immediately recoil at the sight of you closing in on them.

Dance and grind up on the ugliest. You can raise your standard later in life when you have a higher self-esteem or in better shape. Just find anyone who is willingly to just dance with you.

Get more drunk. Pull in slowly to any girl that has been dancing with for longer than one song. Make eye contact. Make it clear you are dancing with them.

If you can hook up with a girl on the dancefloor then it's literally a cake-walk getting in a cab to their/your place.

Just get it over and done with. The sex will probably super awkward or just sloppy cause of the drunkness/inexperience. Who cares.

Just get it over and done with. Then you can carry on living life and looking forward to better relationships with more confidence. These aren't anime girls looking for some fantastic rain-sequence evening among the stars. It's drunk girls looking for the same shit you're looking for.

If you need motivation just pause any Trump rally video and look at the people in the background. THEY HAVE ALL HAD SEX. YES. These fugly looking red-faced people have found someone equally as ugly to fuck. Everyone fucks. It's not hard. Just do it.

This advice would be workable if he didn't live with his parents. At 22 if ur living with your parents nobody wants to polish your knob.

29,I already feel the arcane energies swirling around me

what realm your main at?

Amateur, I'm 38

how is that even possible?

It's very possible.

I'd always rather go to the quiet pub rather than some club.

When I was in college, I was friends with the upperclassmen, who already had bf's.

Since I'm working, 99+% of the women I work with are older, so are married or in ltr's, or just straight up old and ugly.

Arathor

just hire a hooker if you have some money

absolutely wrong. If you and a girl went back to her place and she said 'be quiet my parents are sleeping'. Do you think you'd give a fuck?

Yeah, maybe if you're looking for a long term relationship then it MIGHT get in the way. No one-night stand will EVER pull out if they find out you're going back to your parents home.

Remember - you're trying to pull in the bottom of the barrel self-esteem wise. Both parties are just happen they getting some. It's so easy once you take women off the pedestal and realize they are as equally thirsty for fucking.

It's not some creepy objectification - people just want to fuck. You'll probably think of roadblocks like:

>but who will I go to the club with
go alone or with a friend makes no difference
>what if I get rejected
spin on the spot and find someone else
>i live with my parents
so do most fucking twenty-something club dwellers
>what if I suck in bed
put a condom on and stick it in her vagina - it's not rocket science (although 'it' is closer to her asshole than you'd expect)

If all else fails and you can't get the courage to try the clubs then fucking find a hooker. Whatever needs to be done to get over this hurdle.

People attach so much self-worth to virginity. It's nothing.

I lost my virginity at 24
Then I proposed to her a month later
We got married two months ago

No regrets

Good on you, user

18 and even worse I watch anime.

>tfw you're a virgin at 20 and watch MLP

I actually had fuckable anime liking chicks in my highschool and missed my chance

17. Was a dumbass and did the 17-year-old enlistment program. stuck in the marine corps with no access to girls.

you still have time user

Take some classes at a community college. Lots of cute girls!

Don't rush. You'll be balls deep before you can say "Trump is a cuck."

I have another year of high school left. How do I get laid lel

35 (36 next month)

If you aren't uglier than sin do gay hook up apps for a hole to fuck, who knows maybe you'll like it

idk why the fuck 18+ virgins exist. theres nothing to it. you can literally pull your pants down and stick your dick in a chicks face and she'll start sucking on it.

..but you dont know where that shits been.
fucking skanks.

this guy
and this guy know what theyre talking about
texting girls "why havnt we fucked yet?" has actually gotten me laid

18, I want to die

>be 24 yo virgin
>yesterday night
>lost* virginity to 8/10 girl

*Well, it's hard to say i lost my virginity as i was so drunk my dick didn't get hard at all. Btw i don't remember cumming too. But even though, my flaccid penis still was in a pussy so whatever.

fucking kek, that sucks so bad dude hahaha
you only lost your virginity on a technicality haha