What would you if you were a Chad?

What would you if you were a Chad?

"Bang every attractive woman that looks at me" is a given, but what else would you do?

Get easy networking connections into well paying but ridiculously easy jobs

kill myself because the image of myself is about as fake as the presidential election in the US of gaymerica

I'd wonder why I was such a fag, walk-on, practice squad douchebag who will probably never see any playing time.

That assumes you have to have a "bro" personality I guess.

You don't know if these guys are fake.

Hell, they chose to go through USC football practice and get beaten up by Tyrone and the only thing they get out of it is to call themselves football players

>if i squint my eyes just a little bit more, i might look sexy
might just as well kill himself

Don't be dense, what do you think Chad's personalities are?

Not quite "Chad" level here but I'm a fairly attractive guy. Pussy is easy but you have standards and finding a girl that's up to those standards is difficult at times. That being said, I'm 28 and just slept with my 40th last week. It's nice being attractive.

Date an ugly girl and fuck with super hot chicks because they get handed everything in life

Or he will continue making girls wet and nailing every job interview he ever goes on.

Bang every attractive girl and guy that looks at me.

Probably slide through college on a 2.1 GPA with a sports scholarship, fucking as many bitches as possible along the way.

Wow.

Just imagine how much pussy those guys get.

Sick life.

Not fake, but scrubs

>Buy a streetbike
>Ride it like a total squid
>Flip off and curse at people from afar
>Fuck up launch after calling some guy a pussy faggot for stopping at a red light
>Get my ass curb stomped because I couldn't run away like I always do

I just looked each of them up.....not only were they walkons, but each of them transferred to USC to be walkons.....

I wouldn't want to be tyrone's tackling dummy at practice. But then again, if you have access to USC female athletes, that's pretty much the top of the food chain for women.
Actually, these guys would get recruited to walk on at a place like USC, because they bring the team GPA up and do charity work. Coaches get bonuses from team GPA improvements.

Dude, you would probably volunteer to attend a more prestigious university for no money and get treated like a VIP. I just wonder how much Tyrone gets to bang heads with them.

Probably not much because practice is always divided into scout teams and stuff.

You sound inferior/jelly
Enjoy fapping to traps and anime while these Chads bang 10/10s all day

You don't understand user, these are walking abominations.. I admire their passion and the work they put in it to be a professional walking talking retard. But the thing is i pop tre flips nowadays.. my kickflips are those of westgate. People don't get it.. skating equals godhood

Honestly you don't even need to be a Chad to bang hot women. I'm sure it helps, but as long as you're friendly, interesting, and take pride in your personal appearance, you'll do pretty well.

>skating = god hood

Maybe to bipolar cutter girls

/thread

That guy in the middle is drowning in vagina

He prob gets more than the nigger athletes.

the short black quarter back in U of michigan had has banged a white girl from every state in US and many euro / south american countries.

It's not even a probably. USC is a school for hot girls with money.....the kind that probably would never date Tyrone......unless Tyrone is Obama ish

someone doesn't understand satire.

how do you know?

source

probably have to get up at 5am for my workout ad to pick up my homework from my "tutor" who is there so I can spend 60% of the day doing football things but still have a good enough GPA in public relations to keep the NCAA happy. after all of the football and bullshit classes of course, I would go muff diving in vapid whores.

Pic related: people who got no ass in college, but actually are remembered

Campus talk..many times, him n his buddy walks from bar with 3-5 girls

>posts a pic of old foreign fags

Speaking of getting pussy.

I bet Planck & Einstein got mad pussy back in the day.

USC alum here

god tier alumni network ftw

fight on

That's standard for any nigger.

It's 2016.

Schrodinger, Einstein, and Heisenberg were pussy fiends. true story.

I mean, I guess you could call "the smartest picture ever" a "bunch of foreign faggots"

I don't remember any of them but I remember Tony Romo

Tribalism am I right?

Second

i'd take this test

I did not know that. good for them actually

Tony Romo getting all that pussy at Easter Illinois University.

Not pictured: Richard Feynman, Pussmaster General.

Synchronized swimming

hey, it got me a cush 6 figure job and a wife, so I don't give a fuck

here's the type of pussy these bros are crushing on the reg

and this chick

I'm not bagging on you. Tribalism is universal. People routinely and consistently prioritize being around their friends and/or people they perceive to be like them over competence. Luckily these aren't always in direct conflict but sometimes they are.

Nice work with the six figures and the wife.

I've got the same even though I went to a small state school and was virtually invisible my entire time there. XD

2 girls at the same time.

It's college. Young women women are almost universally attractive as long as they eat right and are in decent shape.

Probability of a girl eating right and being healthy is higher if she is smarter and people in college tend to be smarter than the population as a whole.

The only difference is that these bitches spend three hours on hair and makeup before going to a fucking swimming pool. IDGAF about that shit.

Fuckin A

it's USC's cheerleaders, and they were there for a charity/publicity event, so that's what they spent "three hours on hair and makeup before going to a fucking swimming pool"

but ok

mfw those majors.

Don't feel sad about not being Chads, it gets old really quick.

Maybe he was squinting cause he was trying to.. you know... see something?

Your warped little beta mind is fascinating, tbh. All of this perceived douchebaggery. Lol Chads aren't your enemies. They just got the less horrible lot in life. They still experience depression and pain and loss.

How does that one saying go... something like: the higher you climb, the further you fall?

When Chads lives fall apart, God damn it it's a spectacle. When your sad cave dweller beta life falls apart, no one will care and no one will celebrate your demise.

TL;DR: the anti-chad rhetoric just make you seem like MORE of a loser

econ is a real major if you go to a school like u chicago

sociology is a joke

S-sorry, man *kisses you passionately*

This guy is sorta right. Chads are nasty pieces of work, but they DO have traits to be admired/emulated. As with all else in life, observe, absorb/adopt the valuable, discard the rest and move on.

lol economics is guess work.
I was a day trader and none of them know wtf is going to happen in the world of finance.

it's certainly not perfect, but you at least learn useful stuff in econ classes

Yes like a vast and ineffective vocabulary that can be summarized with "supply and demand".

Same here Sup Forumsro.

IDK, I know a few wall Street traders with econ bachelors, & no graduate degree

so do I and it doesn't help them at all.
Have known guys with no degree leave ones with eco deg in the dust.

You just sound like a bitter econ grad tbqh

i guess the reason this is such good bait is the fact that they get to positions of power easier because being tall fit and handsome makes you more marketable even if you are self centered and ultimately a social disease, which isn't always true but we all know it usually is

Be American Psycho.

M'lady

> have nice face
> good size
> well proportioned
> start working out
> get Chad body
> try out Chad clothes
> try out Chad face expressions
> try moving like Chad
> try acting like Chad
> mfw I still look and act like a cuck
> mfw I can not fully grasp what I am lacking
> mfw I will never be Chad
> mfw I am just a "good looking", "handsome" guy with a forgetable personality, but nothing more