Whats the point of living if you have no change of getting pussy? im 21 and balding...

whats the point of living if you have no change of getting pussy? im 21 and balding. before that i was okay with women even without putting effort. feel like i have the ability to look good because i have a decent jaw and a pretty symmetrical face. but with really short or bald hair i look awful. how the fuck should i process the fact that while everyone out there fucking the most i will get is a friendship with women? how to deal with the lack of quality of life?

fag

either kill self or google "how to get hair back"
also

thanks user it definitely helped

you cant just get your hair back if youre balding. you can block type i and ii dihydrotestosterone with propecia but it doesnt work for everyone and can have very serious sides

also whats with the diy sub?

type ii and iii whatever

pix?

shave that bullshit and get back to your life.

it's genetic. if your father or maternal grandfather had shit hairlines, guess what? you damn near always will too.

but how the fuck do i get back to my life is part of life would be having a normal life with occasional fucking involved? nothing extraordinary just a regular life you know

i know its genetic im a med student. doesnt make me feel better

/diy/ can do anything if they really want to.
maybe try fake hair? wearing a cap, hat, something like that

Its just hair mate, I have alopecia, i get random bald patches on the side of my head everyone once in a long while.

You learn to live with it.
Yeah it can hurt your self esteem but dont let it.

Its just hair. Chicks dont mind it, especially if your charming. Theres a bunch of hairstyles you can do with thinning hair.

Dont stress about it, look around next time your in public, look at everyones hair, alot of people are bald/balding or just have shit hair.

Once you realize no one is looking/even cares about your hair, youll get back to the grind.

Massage your scalp daily. Scalp massage promotes good circulation around your hair follicles, creating the right environment for hair growth. Use the tips of your fingers to gently massage your scalp in a circular motion. Take your time and massage every part of your scalp so that you stimulate blood flow to all the areas where you want to new hair to grow in.

Make massage a habit by doing it every time you wash your hair in the shower.
Getting a professional head massage could be educational, since you’ll learn the best way to massage your scalp.

>Shave remaining hair
>grow thick beard
>become hipster fag
>profit

Try an oil massage. Adding oil to the equation helps aid circulation even more than a standard head massage. The oil helps to unclog hair follicles and allow new growth to come in. Once or twice a week, plan to use oil to massage your head. It’s easiest to do it in the shower, then rinse away the oil when you’re finished. Here are a few popular oils you can try:

Coconut oil. This rich, emollient oil is great for your body in so many ways, and some say it helps hair regrowth. Pre-heat a tablespoon of coconut oil using a microwave (15 seconds should be enough to melt the oil) rub it between your palms, then use your fingers to massage your scalp
Jojoba oil. It’s very similar in texture to sebum, the natural oil produced by your scalp that lubricates your hair and keeps it healthy.
Almond oil. This is traditionally used in India to foster healthy hair growth.

Use therapeutic hair masks. A good hair mask performs the dual duty of keeping your hair moisturized and healthy while also stimulating growth. Household goods like honey, egg whites, avocados, aloe and apple cider vinegar are all quite beneficial to hair. Apply a mask for 15 minutes, making sure to cover your scalp as well, then shampoo your hair as normal. Make sure you do not use a shampoo with added sulfate. Try the following masks:

For extra dry hair, combine equal parts honey, egg white, and argan oil.
For normal hair, combine equal parts honey, aloe and olive oil.
For oily hair, combine equal parts honey, apple cider vinegar and castor oil.

Use essential oils. Certain essential oils have been said to promote healthy circulation and stimulate hair growth. Adding a few drops of these oils to your oil treatments, masks, and shampoo is a good way to give your scalp an extra boost. Try adding five drops of one of these beneficial oils:

Lavender
Tea tree oil
Cedar wood
Rosemary oil
Argan oil
Coconut oil

mostly just learn to use google

Work out.

Women like shaved had guys anyway.

Shave your head and become an alpha bodybuilder
that's it

lmao best solution ever

Go to Syria and get your head chopped off you whiney little bitch

Tldr: kys

fake hair would be so awkward as a men. like everytime i meet someone and mention my hair or anything i would need to explain it. wearing a hat is my best guess too, thank you user.

i would love to think this but sadly hair matters a lot. we use it to either hide our forehead, big ears or something and overall improve our look. i had a hair chicks would ask if they can touch it. nothing extraordinary though. very few people look good with a buzz. sorry for your alopecia though.

can try ty user but the sad truth is that your hair follicles became extra sensitive to dht if you have shit genetics and thats why you lose it. not so much to do with the blood-flow but can try and hope for something.

not sure if i could grow a beard yeah im a faggot. im trying to get into /fa/ because got me interested but the bald-beard-hipster kind of thing is not my style i think.

ty user too although genetic balding has not much to do with circulation but i can try this too

yeah thats what i wanna do but i need very low bodyfat to get a jawline and try to look better with buzz so i need to go auschwitz mode meanwhile people drinking and eating in-front of me. fuck life. not sure how much time i will have to work out when the semester starts

but ty for all the answers. i think i will just continue to take meds and try the others above

niggers !

What's the point of living as a human in the 21st century if you're going to define your entire existence based on your reproductive success?

If you all you want is to get your dick wet, go to Amsterdam or Las Vegas and pay for it. If you have no reason to live besides sex, then you have no real reason to live.

look user i understand that there are people starving and all those horrible things but i just cant think with their head you know. i can only think with a head of a average uni student who wants a normal life. thinking of not starving doesnt help me when i go out and see people being happy meanwhile im 21 and afraid to fucking go out in public wasting my life

Dude, just go get a hooker so you can rid yourself of the divinity of the pussy and realistically live the rest of your pathetic life.

Just be confident, well groomed, and charming. Honestly dude, you care way more than anyone else does. If you're going bald, own it. Wear it proud. You'll do just fucking fine.

If you're tall girls don't give a fuck about balding. If you're under 5'10 then you look like a disgusting old man with bald hair

Not having sex with good looking chicks during your lifetime is like not getting to hear sounds, and not getting to move past 200 square mile during your life. combined.

>What's the point of living as a human in the 21st century if you're going to define your entire existence based on your reproductive success?

its weird but i think being happy is all about the expectation/success ratio. like a few years back i was just skateboarding not giving fuck about girls. if this whole balding started there i wouldnt mind that much i guess. but now i just want to be a normal guy who can go out with a girl for a drink or install fucking tinder and you know all these things. nothing extraordinary. and i cant really change what i want you know, i can only deal with it and not sure how besides drugs that keeps me calm

as i said its not about sex. i know i can get a hooker or a some kinky dom or something. its about missing a huge part of life which contains flirting with a girl, going out or just hooking up with someone you know. i dont want to fuck girls every day and shit just being like normal and having a healthy social life with girls like my friends

bit taller than that but i still feel pretty short though

i agree

Balding fag here. Just get a short gf who can't stare at your despicable bald crown all the time.

Fag x2

>whats the point of living
food, games, music, your projects

there's a million other reasons to live than pussy. pussy can be bought anyway if you really need it.

also shave all hair off and people wont see that you are balding

>food, games, music, your projects

feel like these only help if youre like incredibly good and recognized at something. like im a med student, have interests, doing some artsy stuff for a long time. and yet, there are people who have/do all these plus they can get laid or have a girlfriend.

im happy for you man. you look good and happy

i know im a faggot mate like i want to kill myself and have suicidal thoughts during the day but i just cant do it you know

Kek you sound like my brother. He's a balding med student. But he's in denial about it, it's kinda funny but also sad.

Just go no hair, work out, and get a goatee. You'll look like a scary biker