>I'm a Christian Arab

Truly the master race :^)

>I believe is something
>this is how I define myself

>caring about other people's beliefs

>all Muslims are Arabs
>but not all Arabs are Muslims

what's so hard to understand here?

Should I kill myself if I'm half Assyrian half french? Thousands of years of history goes to me turning into a fucking frog

get the fuck out,
we should kill all assyrians greek and armenian...

do you really believe those numbers? Even Iraqi Turkemians themselves claim to be 3 million at most, and that's generally considered highly overestimated.

>Even Iraqi Turkemians themselves claim to be 3 million at most

i am Iraqi Turkmen. this numbers even little but not much

Not really, Arabs make up 18% of Muslim population (all Arab league countries, not necessarily arabid race)

what about buddhist arabs

>According to 2013 data from the Iraqi Ministry of Planning the Iraqi Turkmen have a population of about 3 million out of the total population of about 34.7 million (approximately 8.65% of the country's population).[1]
>Scott Taylor has suggested that the Iraqi Turkmen population accounted for 2,080,000 of Iraq's 25 million inhabitants in 2004[3] whilst Patrick Clawson has stated that the Iraqi Turkmen make up about 9% of the total population.[42]
>Furthermore, international organizations such as the Unrepresented Nations and Peoples Organization has stated that the Iraqi Turkmen community is 3 million or 13% of the Iraqi population.[46][47] Iraqi Turkmen claim that their total population is 3 million.[48][49][50] They mainly live in an area called Turkmeneli, which stretches from the northwest to the east at the middle of Iraq. They consider their capital city to be Kirkuk.[41]

So you can rightfully now act like a fuckin' moron and being haughty as fuck. Welcome bro'!

i am from this lands, and you are from europe, You havemt seen it once in your life, and you know better than me ?

fuck fake kurd*sh and ar*b stats. they wanna change demography for years.

This is the most retarded post I've seen in a while here
>I'm from there so I know everything related to it
This is the main reason you fucking subhumans won't ever be a independent nation.

>independent nation.
we are turkish ; so we have 7 indepent country, you idiot. :-D

That's like saying Catalans are independent because there are other Romance speaking countries. Fucking hell you're really one of those oblivious retards

>reminder that luxembourg is independent but k*urds will never be

>Catalans
Its not same you dumb, We are all Turkish. same culture, same heritage, we are not fragmentary like europeans.

He's even worse than a K*rd, he's one of those weird Iraqi T*rkmens who think they deserve anything else other than getting crushed to death by 35 metric tons of Western freedom.

>we are not fragmentary like europeans.
>brags about having seven countries
topkek

roach is roach i guess
>iraqi t*rkmens
oh lord

>Christian nations turn a blind eye on their Christian brothers being wiped out of the Middle East while sending help to completely foreign people and even welcoming them to their homeland

If this isn't the epitome of being cucked then what is? We've done nothing out of white guilt just because protecting Christian minorities could be seen as colonization 2.0. I'm not even religious but this enrages me.

You faggots cannot even read Kirghiz or Uyghur, Pan-Turanism is borderline retarded.

>I'm a non Arab Muslim
I can't imagine being so cu*ked

>You faggots cannot even read Kirghiz or Uyghur, Pan-Turanism is borderline retarded.

no, we can read, dont give information from your ass.

Why should be care about you retards just because we happen to share the same vague religious denomination?
Also it's not like we were in the 1920 when you guys made up 15 % of every ME country and technically had a chance to become one. Now you're just a tiny minority doing nothing

Can you please learn how to write simple English sentences

>Why should be care about you retards

Because it's a literal genocide.
I'm not from the Middle East btw so don't "you" me. Why should we care about people who have a similar cultural background to ours? Well if a completely unrelated girl and your daughter had to die and you could save only one of them who'd you help?

Copt churches are being destroyed in Egypt, Christians are persecuted in Syria and Iraq, IS kidnaps them and make them sex slaves for its lieutenants, in every single country where Muslims are the majority Christians are treated as second class citizens yet we have positive action and we do our best to include Muslim minorities in our societies. Christians in the Middle East don't get anything being handed over to them and you could even get executed in several Muslim countries for wearing a cross.
We are too lenient.

There's no similar cultural background at all. Even the liturgy is completely different. Nothing at all other than the fact that we pray for the same God (then again, Jews and Muslims do the same) makes us less distant to them. And this shitty Christendom argument doesn't even work in highly secularized Europe.

I think it's a shame that shit like this happens, but I don't care more about Assyrian or Coptic minorities than I do about Kurdish or Zoroastrarian ones, or Yesidi or Circassian ones. If you want to help minorities fine, but stop pretending you care about them as a people. You just care about them because they're not muslims.