This is my last post here. I will assasinate Hillary Clinton tomorrow in Scranton...

This is my last post here. I will assasinate Hillary Clinton tomorrow in Scranton. There was a Sup Forums fag who had the balls to change history. Remember me or not. Idc. Up yours, Sup Forums.

kek u cant do shit fag

Dubs don't lie
Godspeed OP

Cool. I'm gonna go order some pizza.

Well, she ain't wrong.

Get off Sup Forums kiddo

Reported to fbi, get fucked Faggot

I hope the CIA jams a fucking semi auto up your ass

what is going to be your last meal?

>being this stupid

Fuck FBI. i can do lots of ilegall things and FBI can't even know about it.

>566
so close

anyways, don't kill her, because then she becomes a martyr. She's too much of a dumbshit

Seems to have stirred up some closet Hillary supporters.

Let me get my popcorn.

Tattle tale Hilary loving fagatron

I hope your dad jams his cock up your ass for the millionth time

I have little bit of hope that it is real.

Yeah sure you are

I don't know if i should screenshot this until it's 404ed. Just to make everyone know murderer was faggot from B.

say hi to the secret service for us, dipshit.

Well I'm not really sure I agree with your mission and I'm ninety-five percent certain that you're just a faggot. But hey if you're not at least I'm posting in a le epic thread.

screen shot it for later report on dead OP

Gl hf

Pretty sure we've had kids arrested for posting school threats here, you're fucked OP.

>Do it user-kun
>Be my sniper sempai

>from B.
>B
Newfag lurk moar

Hahahahaha, you won't do shit.

Nice dubs. but... why post a pic that raises our view of Hillary, and THEN say you want her dead. Dont get it.

do it user, make the world a better place!

no you won't. you're a pussy and you need better bait. :)

God speed user

just in case.

i want to vote for hillary now

President Kaine

I'm okay with that

>we

Can we get a screenshot that's not made on ubuntu?
> My eyes hurt

you will be remembered as a hero if you succeed , but if you fail she will win the election

R.I.P. in pieces OP

You sad little loser.

If you do this i will have a shrine in my room to you for the rest of my life

But... How will we know that it's you?

Don't use a gun.

I don't want that bitch becoming a gun control martyr.

You have to succeed my brother. She will win if you fail.

We're not your buddies, homo. We're not your family. You wouldn't even be here if you weren't such a sad little fuck.

use a bomb and shout aloha snackbar so we can blame muslims

Just in case pt.2

babys first post

Include me in the screenshot,

I wish you luck OP.

But what if they replace her with someone worse? Like another nigger

don't do it user...she's helping trump win

you wont do shit you stupid fuck

Why? Seems like she has the right kind of idols

May Kek flow through you, my son.

godspeed OP

Dude thw govment already. Acktraced your ass. The moment you put certain words together it sent an automail to the head labs in the government. They then just had to backtrace and figure out exactly who you are and now your plot has been thwarting before you even got ready to start. You fucked yourself op. You should never have typed on thr internet cause now ur butthile will get enlarged. Have a nice day

>so close
Don't know if troll or dumb. 566 isn't the same of 665 you know?

Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Sup Forums by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Sup Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it