Do all Middle Eastern girls have a slutty side that they'll reveal to the biggest Chad? (more like Muhammad though lmao)

Do all Middle Eastern girls have a slutty side that they'll reveal to the biggest Chad? (more like Muhammad though lmao)

Theres a web site,that reveals photos and videos of girls in Turkey. And you can see alot of hijabed girls.

>more like Muhammad though lmao)

lmao

Pretty sure Turkey doesn't count tho since it's so liberal and islam is just a tradition there rather than still beleafed

Half of them marry their first cousin. The ones who marry or date or fuck non-Muslim men are killed by their family.

as fedora-tipping inducing my comment will sound, all women are the same no matter the place or culture in the world.

That's retarded

Women are quite different and especially with differences of culture. It's as silly as claiming all men are the same

Islam allows you to do cocaine off a strippers ass if it's to deceive kuffar. She's simply doing Mohammad's will.

This desu

All women are whorish, it depends on how strong and strict the man is to make her stop being a whore

No.

>leafed

Does that mean it is easy to culturally enrich veiled sluts?

Hum... nah.
I WISH women where as whorish as men are.

t. Never been with a woman outside clubbing

>whorish

Everyone is whorish because they have sex drives

What if her daddy found her nude photo?

post?

she is clearly a latina even ar*ps don't have that dark skin tone + they have somehow a defined jaw and bones structure they are 100% Caucasian unlike latinos

Honor killing.
KEK keep telling yourself that l'ami.

All women are whores. The only thing that differs is the form of payment. Some take hard cash, others take dinners and compliments.

i'm totally objectif i definitively can't side with araps but that's reality arabs are Caucasian

"Non."

mais oui t.angry algerian

lol

>no pecker

Yawn.

>Turkey doesn't count tho since it's so liberal

Wat?

Your fashy westernized mall in the capital isn't all of Turkey. It's still a Middle East country.

>fashy
what did he mean by this?

all men are the same

you just happen to be a retarded one

>Pretty sure Turkey doesn't count tho since it's so liberal and islam is just a tradition there rather than still beleafed
This is the biggest meme ever, is that Turkey was full of secular ubermencsh since Ataturk dominated the stage.
Turkey is like Russia under USSR control. The top notch severely disliked religion but your average Ivan was still a believer.
Same thing with the roaches.

I had Turks in my class (not kurds. real europeanic turks) who would say that if they had any kids that turned gay that they'd beat the shit out of them. And some didn't even believe in evolution.

Nice guy's all things withstanding, but they're not liberal. Secular yes but not irreligious.