Tfw Romanians are filming their own Game of Thrones right now about their "noble" history

>tfw Romanians are filming their own Game of Thrones right now about their "noble" history

WE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FVo80KsYZGI
mfa.gov.hu/NR/rdonlyres/05DF7A51-99A5-4BFE-B8A5-210344C02B1A/0/Roma_en.pdf
discord.gg/xpRVwUB
youtube.com/watch?v=2Tt04ZSlbZ0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

dude what

Trianon was fully justified and unfortunately not as severe as it should've been

Romanians are falsifying history in order to make people believe they are direct descendants of Romans

Its about Decebalus?

and Dacians, which isn't certain either

They technically are Romans seeing as how they speak a romance language and have been speaking it for a while. That means (at least i think) that they are the descendants of the romanized local population. And since they were romanized some of them got Roman citizenship which is the only thing you need to be an actual Roman.

>they are all caked in shit
accurate

How else do you expalin them speaking Romance language?

NOS

ROMANI

FUIMUS

>They technically are Romans seeing as how they speak a romance language and have been speaking it for a while.
Does that mean Mexicans are Spanish in denial?

Cheeky. I like you.

They took the language from Roman landlords?

And what was their og language?

Whatever Dacians spoke?

They are linguistically and kind of culturally Spanish

False, by your own logic, they are Roman, since Spanish is a Latin language.

>peasants speaking language of ruling foreign elite

Doesnt happen unless there is heavy influx of peasants from ruling cunt into the other one.

they can filming this ;

>Ottomans cut Vlad's corpse into pieces. Vlad's head was sent to Mehmed II.

Well now that i think about it a lot (if not most) Mexicans have some Spanish ancestry which means there are technically Mexicans with ancestors who were Roman so i guess they are also Romans.

It's more like Vikings rather than GoT, GoT is fiction.

This triggers the descendants of mongolian rape

What's up with your self-insert disgusting personality shiposting in every thread ?

Here's the trailer in case anyone gives enough of a shit (shouldn't) to watch it:

youtube.com/watch?v=FVo80KsYZGI

It's a low budget, cheap CGI series meant to dramatize our wars against the Romans. No one in Romania gives a shit about it, but apparently Trianon mongols do, so maybe I'll watch after all.

That's the closing act. You have to sit trough 2 hours of kebabs getting rekt and tens of thousand of them getting giant stakes impaled in their asses to get to it.

I think the reason why he is bothered by this post is because of posts like yours. You should stop being so rude.

lol nothing like good ole balkan autistic petty nationalism.

this is why the west laughs at you.

>national hero of a country
>get fucked by sultan

FUGGGGGGGGGGGGGG :-DDDDDDDD

>A Leaf

I'd gladly take sultan dick in my tight anus if that means I'd have to impale tens of thousand of roaches to deserve the sultan benis :D

We do have a right to defend ourselves, don't we? It's only bantz anyway, we don't really hate hungarians here, I live in a town with like 8% mongol population and we bros, I even have a half-hungarian redhead girlfriend.
It's them who hate us ;_;

Trudeau pls, cultural enrichment just isn't our style.

>Hey Romania, are you latin?
>"Da"

hej heej

Tack so myke

Literally nothing wrong with that.

Well Slovenians say Ja.

Do you guys like Trianon memes?

We wuz Dacians and shiet

yes please post more our fellow ally that we won both world wars with

that's good news

Poles should do the same, Commonwealth, Sarmatians, winged hussars BTFOing armies and shit.

>t's them who hate us ;_;

it's literally only football fags who care about shit that happened decades ago

Did I mention anything about Trianon? No I didn't, but it seems it's the only thing on your mind.

Thanks great ally, please get rid of kebabs and return to former glory.
Get well soon

Romanians are cool. I wish more countries celebrated their more forgotten parts of history like this.

Good luck we will have a Russian film Viking 2016 with danila kozlovski us Knaz vladimir

And cigani 2017 film made in romanija

Any one know if Russian prodaction Viking 2016 get a torrent yet ?

You are all missing the most important part: will the show feature gratuitous tits and ass?

Romanians are indeed romanized balkano gypsies but sadly not getae-dacians.

>It's alright when everyone except us does it

Need I remind you about the "hungarians are huns that came with Attila from Parthia and that Jesus was a parthian hungarian prince" business?

Hungarians
>Gypsys were granted privileges, first under King Sigismund (1387-1437) and King Matthias (1458-1490),to the beggining of the 18th century
>Maria Theresa(1740-1780) enacted a decree prohibiting the use of the name 'Gypsy' and requiring 'new Hungarian' to be used
>placed restrictions on Gypsy marriages, ordered children to be taken away from Gypsy parents, so that they could be raised in 'bourgeois or peasant' hungarian families.
>Finally Joseph II prohibited use of the Gypsy language in 1783.
>The forced assimilation was essentially successful in the 19th and 20th century
>A new wave of Gypsy immigration occurred in the second half of the 19th century, from East and South.
mfa.gov.hu/NR/rdonlyres/05DF7A51-99A5-4BFE-B8A5-210344C02B1A/0/Roma_en.pdf

Literally forced you to give money, raise and marry gypsies, for hundreds of years

>when a hungarian tells me he is european and not south-asian mongol immigrant

Romanians provide our brothels with qt prostitutes.

Vikings is even bigger fiction than GoT
FFS apply some shadows
It looks fake as fuck

I thought Poland and Hungary were friends...?

Is Hungary butthurt again?

MA CAC PE BOZGORI

apropo intrati aici discord.gg/xpRVwUB

discord.gg/xpRVwUB pentru camarazi

nice try

Why so unhappy. Unfortunately this is what modern propaganda is resumed to:

>Americans make miniseries about him jews were always oppressed
>Russians make themselves look like the "good guy" in every movie
>Turks make themselves look like the "liberators" of Constantinople

I will love to see a movie where hungarians simply came to an empty land in Transylvania called: "Istvan and his horse"

>Russians make themselves look like the "good guy" in every movie
what movies?

hajde

Every Russian movie ever made.
There was even a recent one , I forgot the name, about a Russian equivalent of James bond.

really made me think

Yes. First season is Battle of Tapae 87 AD.

Hungarian gets rekt at logic and history!

TOP KEK. Isn't Romania one of those artificial countries like Slovakia?

Hungarians didn't even exist back then, stop crying

Looking at how Russia has so much clay and so many cultures in it, seems like yours is.

We at least don't have to make up bullshit about our origins. You are gypsies in denial, only whites in Romania are the ukies and hungarians desu

The only one bullshitting here its you.Russia is champion at forging history,forging a 180 degree opposite history to every ex-URSS nation.You are just mad you can't put your Kremlin propaganda here anymore and all you can do today is pay extremist hungarian and russian groups from Romania and R.Moldova.

Half of your country is in asia m8 , the other half has HIV

kek

>We at least don't have to make up bullshit about our origins.
Of being conquered Slaves of our rowing (ro --> ru --> Rus) vikings and Rurik dynasty. ;)

Still butthurt about being cucked by us?

youtube.com/watch?v=2Tt04ZSlbZ0

>be russian
>invite foreigner to rule you because you are bunch of fucking retards

>We at least don't have to make up bullshit about our origins
And he's not joking.

>be slovak
>entire history fits on a post-it note

We will never be friends with kraut cocksuckers

They are proud of having been dominated by superior Romans, which enriched their culture, which unfortunately has been corrupted by the gypsy invasion of Romania.