I've realized that I really want to be with the girl I'm fucking and not my girlfriend. What do?

I've realized that I really want to be with the girl I'm fucking and not my girlfriend. What do?

Other urls found in this thread:

live-for.pw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Also, OC. I'll drop more if you guys are helpful.

What to do? Post more picks.

Sounds like a solid plan.

why?

Why what?

break up with your gf, and ask the girl you're fucking if she wants to be with you. How is this a problem?

Just say you're not happy or something with your current.

My girlfriend lives 5 hours away at present and is moving to my city in 2 weeks for four years of college.

why do u want to be with the girl you're fucking and not gf?

Is skype an acceptable way to do this or should I wait it out for two weeks and do it when I see her?

yes Skype is ok. or just keep fucin them both
don't tell her u have a new gf cix then can prob keep fucking her on the side..or try to get them to both date u and have a fuck fest every night with them both

That's definitely something you shouldn't do.

I've realized that I really only liked her because of how gorgeous she is. We don't really have any common interests other than some overlap in music and book taste. The girl I'm fucking is a philosophy major who shares almost all of my views as well as most of my tastes in entertainment and drugs.

she's got a great bod. post more pls

So? If you don't want to be with your girlfriend anymore then don't. This is the reason people get divorced, because they can't fucking talk to eachother.

Lol this is so unrealistic. The girl I'm fucking on the side knows I have a girlfriend already.

My 2nd girlfriend forced it out of me over messenger when she got the vibe that I was done with her. I had to break up with her again in person.

Wait it out if you can, and do it in person.

Perfect, just explain the reason, should be understandable, say that you just didn't realize you liked her because of her looks, or some shit.

What are you, 15?

I know I'm going to break things off with her. I'm just trying to figure out how and when.

More pics though, awesome body.

I'll keep that in mind. Thanks bruv.

leave your girlfriend, that always works

Definitely in person though. Online is some pussy shit.

Yeah it just sucks that I know i have to own up to being a dick. Its always more fun to pretend I'm a good guy.

do it when she gets to your city. If you're gonna cheat on her you should at least have the guts to break up with her face to face.

You don't need to admit that you've been cheating on her, but it always sucks when you break up with someone because you don't want to hurt them.

But fuck man, in the end, your needs come first.

Yeah I know it just sucks when it stops being fun and you have to be responsible. I hate that.

Dude, you gotta realize you're the dick here or else shit will just get worse. Just be a man, meet her in person, says you just didn't realize you liked her for looks, should be fine probabbly.

I honestly wish I had pics of either of them on my phone right now. This is just a girl I used to fuck. If you guys could see my dilemma... Lol

you made your own bed

Well fucking duh. I may have to sleep in it but I still need to figure out how to get into the damn thing.

If the side chick will facilitate your cheating on your current gf, #2 will eventually cheat on you and you won't be with either of them anyway. Just drag out the current situation as long as possible until it blows up in your face.

how long u been cheating for? how'd that happen first time?

dont do this

Dubs don't lie, but no, I've gotten to the point where I need to end it. I never said I wanted an exclusive relationship with the side chick, just to not have to hide it any more.

About a month and a half. We were smoking weed together as we often do, ended up curled up in the back of her car and one thing lead to another. I initiated.

Got any more pics like the first one?

Not really

>New Teen Sex Board..

live-for.pw

Tell them that you're a faggot and cheating, then if the chick you're fucking still wants to be with you, you deserve each other.
>Real advice for real life, shithead.

This

Just fuck them both - its 2016 and you're in your late teens or early 20s. Seriously, grow a fucking pair