Can some rich fag help out a poor fag with no man's sky

Can some rich fag help out a poor fag with no man's sky

no story or any fake infos about my situation. im just poor and cant afford the game...

steamcommunity.com/id/BosshaftDealer/

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198119961666
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>private profile

You can also add me and we can play together!

Sent ;)

Sent :^)

wtf, just pirate that shit.
or even buy at steam. you dont need 2h to decide to refund!

i really would be it but i cant afford it

Not OP, but I've been caught pirating a few times, got the email from time warner making threats a couple times. Is anyone having trouble with the torrents?

nothing in my inventory user :(

you can't afford free you nigerian? go download it you fucking pussy.
>I'm poor and no moneys to buy sads
>I'm too scared to download
then you won't ever play this game you bitchmade nigger vagina coward mongoloid melon head

ALWAYS USE VPN
Dickfuck

If you can't earn it. don't want it

Or come live here in Bulgaria where piracy is legal for personal use. Problem solved.

Which one do you recommend?

yep. Zach Lee.

Why does every single eastern european or russian site try to infect my computer? Serious question.

>Iraqi
>only one game: CSGO
>edgelord meme profile pic and name

Not only are you using a CSGO alt to beg, you're clearly underage. Please explain to me why you're too poor and why I should buy you the game.

reminder

>using torrent
>not using DDLs
>not using mega
>not using anything else

So you admit to being a normie?

Torrent it. See if it runs alright first!

I really don't get these begging threads, just buy it when you get the money/the devs get their shit together.

Meh, maybe I am. I kind of got left behind technologically in the mid 2000s, stopped keeping up. Was born in 87 and the household already had a computer though.

Why don't you invest in yourself so you eventually CAN afford the game instead of being a forever poorfag? This game will likely just continue a cycle of underachievement.

vpn's are slow as fuck, use peer block, haven't gotten any more warnings since

Im 22 years old, this csgo name is obvs for the trolling guys who rage all the time. i live by my own now and thats the problem why im poor, i just can pay my rent and other supply but nothing for myself not even new clothes

Good, I hope you die in your sandnigger country. Edgy comment? You bet, but I'm not spending money on someone from Iraq.

The game is shit bro. Get something to play for more than 5 hours before it gets boring, seeing how "poor" you are. Skyrim, Overwatch, Mount&Blade, Fallout NV... not this nigga.

Are you a filthy muslim?

calm down user, im not from iraq wtf?

obvious alt account, you're a retard if you think any sane person would give you a game

Beggin for Alien Isolatino 13$).
Would be really grateful if user could gift it to me.

steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198119961666

play the games you already have first, you fucking nigger

Has anybody in the history of the universe ever gifted anyone anything in these threads?

I have

Yea, I've seen it happen.

Just torrent it you fucking apes

bump