Fluffy thread

Fluffy thread

Not off to a good start lol

Dead thread is dead

I have a question... where did this kind of thread came from? i mean what the fuck, who invented it
and why people enjoy it

Originally it was just a troll to trigger MLP fags. Then people realized the creatures represented the worst aspects of human behavior and deserved every bit of torture they get. So after the MLPfags left it became an outlet for sadists to justifiably torture an imaginary creature without harming anything real.

fluffies were originally happy-go-lucky creatures who could literally do no wrong. they were created for people to abuse a cute, cuddly thing without any real world repurcussions.

over time faggots started pushing the "asshole fluffies" thing to justify fluffy abuse and so now it's become prevalent

That's so dark...

Read this helpful guide

I've seen some pictures with ''fluffy'' things being raped, and people were like mmmm yeeeee...
The first thing I thought was: poor pets

Not really. Fluffies are made to be everything that humanity hates. Stupid, lazy, arrogant, greedy, envious little faggots. Humans seek justice. So seeing them destroyed for their foul actions brings a sense of justice to the viewer.

>Then you don't know fluffies.
They are hardly good "pets" and do everything they possibly can to deserve punishment.

MLP fag here, I´m not trolled by that, I actualy enjoy it.

Yukkuri abuse for gaijin

see
it was honestly just about pure sadism in the beginning. the "asshole fluffies" headcanon just happened to take off.

some people headcanon it as "ferals learned from humanity's shitty behavior and started to emulate it", which actually works.