I can disprove gods existence

I can disprove gods existence.
At least I can disprove that he is almighty.
I have the power to either post this text or delete it.
It's not god's decision, it is mine.
Am I wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

openbible.info/topics/gods_plan
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

you're a faggot

What if I told you God gave us free will.

>believing in free will

God gave you free will

>Free will
>God's all-knowing plan
pick one

What is this all knowing plan you speak of?

souces

I submitted a request to Mythbusters on their forum back in 09, the myth that niggers aren't stupid. And they never did it. Probably because it would be the quickest myth busted ever. Then they banned me.

Isaiah 46:3-11 and dozens of others. Not to mention, even if there weren't any actual verses about his plan (which there is), he's still all-knowing.

>creating us knowing exactly what will happen = no free will

openbible.info/topics/gods_plan

then free will would simply a part of his plan, would it not?

God created the universe through the big bang

You can't prove or disprove an abstract concept that lives only in the minds of gullible people.

I think it's kind of important to figure out where the universe came frim

>>Did not come from anything we would consider a god

Just because you THINK it's your decision, doesn't mean it actually is. Seriously, worst "proof" ever.

The Bible says God stretched out the heavens, but that just simply refers to the universe expanding, not a creation of the universe via a "big bang." Even though the big bang would require the existance of a God (cause otherwise there would be nothing to "go bang" and nothing in the universe able to make it "go bang" among various other reasons), if you believe in the God of the Bible, you will know that God's creation has almost nothing in common with the Big Bang story we are told in our substandard public schools.

Looks pretty shooped

Maybe not a Christian God but a god nonetheless

The most probable answer here is.... God doesn't care whether you post this thread or not. Arguing about whether God exists or not on the internet doesn't change a single person's mind, so why would God go through the trouble of interfering with something that will have absolutely no effect whatsoever? I would imagine God giving a "yeah, whatever" response to this thread.

God gave us free will.... but he ultimately knows what it is we are going to do anyway.

Why do you need a god in your reality?

Do you understand what "all knowing" "free will" and "plan" mean?

If you create something with a plan in mind, and you somehow know absolutely everything 100% accurately from the beginning of time until infinity, how can your creation have free will?

You created it, knowing in advance exactly what was gonna happen. That's not free will you dunce.

Not a religionfag but, there's a difference between knowing all that will happen and making it so.

look kiddo
just because i have free will and do whatever the fuck i want doesn't mean someone else can't already know what the fuck i'm going to do

The butterfly effect.
There may has been a minor event like someone littering that caused world war II.

God has an all knowing plan, but he gave us free will, OR, the ILLUSION of free will.

>>God has an all knowing plan
What could that possibly be?

All the minor events did not just one
everything that ever happened before caused it

Sure there is, but if the one that is all knowing, IS the one that is making it so, then there is no free will.
If they created everything knowing exactly in advance what will happen, then free will is an illusion. There's no way around it.

Sure, if your talking about you and another random person. But we're not. We're talking about something that created everything in advance. Technically, God is the one who made you do the exact thing you're doing, and knew 100% in advance that you were going to do it, because that's how he planned it. Again, that's not free will. How hard is this to understand?

You don't have to "disprove" anything, OP.

Those who believe in a god have the burden of proof.

All evidence shows that god is a man-made concept. This is hard to refute.

Thinking that God knowing the future means that we have no free will makes no more sense than saying that us knowing the past means that people in the past have no free will. It's a fallacy based on the appearances of being stuck within time as opposed to transcendent of it. Saying x already happened by y hasn't happened yet is an illusion of perspective, and has nothing to do with freedom.

He knows what will happen, but the thing is He's not making me do it.

I know my friend is an idiot and He makes a plan to steal from a food store. He's walking around all careless holding whatever and walking out the door and i plan to keep my distance from him because I don't want to get in trouble. He gets caught by his own free will which was according to my plan and I leave freely. That was his free will. I did not make him do anything.

>claims evidence exists for a claim
>claims those with different claims have the burden of proof.

>God is the one who made you do the exact thing you're doing, and knew 100% in advance that you were going to do it

that's true and i see where the problem is now
we define 'free will' in different ways

to you 'free will' means being like god and not being influenced
to me 'free will' is more like doing what you want even if you can't decide what you want

You faggots just need to humble and realize for once that ''what I do not know, I do not know'' if proof appears at some point either way then you'll accept it but there is nothing for now. so just chill nigga

not making any claims

just pointing out inconvenient truths

1. You have no proof gods exist
2. Your Bible was written by men

don't have a cow dude

An almighty/all knowing god AND free will would only make sense in a multiverse.
Where every decision of us creates another parallel universe.

You don't need evidence to disprove god,
you need evidence to prove he exist, wich nobody does

God does not need to or desire to get involved in every detail of our lives.

Your ability to make choices freely is not being infringed. For over 2000 years super natural beings have been held at bay thus leading to mans further disbelief in anything more than himself and natural law.

But that will soon change.

And woe to all of us here at that time.

TLDR You failed to disprove Gods existence.

I dont
I'm not constantly contemplating my existence I live my life to the fullest and accept my fate when it comes I pray everyonce in a while in the case there is a god so I don't burn in hell. But I've come to the conclusion that when you come to the "origin" of the universe you have to ask well what happened before then? Or what created the thing that created the universe so it must have been a deity

Okay

/motherfucking thread

I still disagree, but that's alright. It's all philosophy and as we've learned from the simple fact that many religions exist, it's all up to interpretation anyway.

That would be bad how ever.

As when the Anti-Christ finally gets cast down? He will not be a human but instead will still be in his ANGELIC form and this is why most of mankind will be fooled by him. Not because he will have any actual power but simply because he will not be a human.

Such a simple test and yet most will fail it completely.

Because our Church leaders are even more ignorant of the truth then we are.

Jesus, I can't explain this any other way. I don't know how you can't understand this...

I know what you're saying in that knowing something's gonna happen doesn't mean there was know choice.

But if God created something IN ADVANCE, KNOWING HOW EVERYTHING WILL ULTIMATELY PLAY OUT, there is no free will! Fuck, man.

You're mistaking humans knowing things pretty certainly in advance, with God knowing ABSOLUTELY everything, and MAKING IT that way in advance.

Have you heard about these things called "theory" or "philosophy"?
They are quite accepted at universities.
someone reply to this gem pls

which is incidentally why Christians have needed armies to spread their Word of God.

see

good point

what makes you think god just sat around one day and decided what everyone is gonna do, ever. if that fool exists hed have just created existence and just see what happens. offering salvation to the niggas who were good, didnt want coal in their christmas stockings you know?

Saw it.

It has no effect on my comments.
Nor does it contain anything requesting any kind of response from me.

Did you have a comment for me?

Or he sees into the future like you'd assume an all-powerful being could?

How about this, let's say you created this "friend" of yours about 60 seconds before you pulled up to the food store.

You made him from scratch, using magic, and made his brain exactly in the state that it is, including this urge to steal from the food store.

You pull up to the store, drop him off, and watch him steal from the food store. Was that his free will?

That's the difference between a "human knowing some things in advance" and "a complete, all knowing creator".

Because the popular interpretation of the Judeo-Christian God is this bored bumbling old man who's seen better days flinging out rewards and punishments. The entire concept is so pre-modern age it's sickening.

Are you retarded?

You don't have to disprove something that has yet to be proven. You don't prove a negative, dipshit.

It's on the apologists and believers to prove they exist first. Something that no one's been able to do for thousands of years, regardless of whichever god or gods they're claiming exist.

>there was know choice
kek

But I get exactly what you're saying.
And according to all of this, it's a paradox.
He gave us free will, but free will is a part of his plan, so in turn we have no free will.
Do you see?

That's describing a Christian God which can be interpreted 1000 ways with many contradictions but that could be justified saying God made us imperfect so whoever wrote the bible misinterpreted

If god could've have prevented world war 2 with some minor limitations of free will, why didn't he do?
Compare the minor limitations of free will to dozens of millions of people dying a horrible death.

You are as wrong as you want to be, I would prefer you to be right, but it's a matter of context, just like God.

This is quite good point brother. But along with the urge to steal, I've given him the consciousness to know right from wrong.

Most don't really understand our purpose here.

Pretty simply for most it is to be born, to live, and to die. Thus gaining empathy for living things as well as existence itself.

What is never spoken of is the War in Heaven that predated our existence as mankind.

The War set off by Lucifer.

Lucifer wanted to BE God.

He fooled a third of Heaven into following him. He confused another third so that they would not choose a side.

Lastly that final third even though still loyal to God were demanding and even carrying out the deaths of the other 2.

God had enough and so he destroyed all life on Earth and seeded it with mankind.

Mankind that WAS the Angels and Demons themselves.

The goal is that we all learn that our way and our arrogance must stop.

Everyone is required to pass through this life once and God himself said he too would humble himself and do this as well.

Satan however has no desire to do what you have already done.

You are already in compliance with Gods plan in that you have accepted this mantle of flesh and agreed to be a human for a time.

May peace be with you as you seek truth in this thing called "life".

lol that's the gayest looking link

That was either too deep or too high for me.

Infinity times 0 is always 0.

ive never thought of it that way

Simple Answer is War happens and most of it in the name of God though not by his command.

Prophetical answer:
The "True Jews" are not supposed to be here in the "end of days" They are supposed to have been mostly replaced by liars and pretenders to the throne who are NOT jews at all.. (See Revelations 2:9 or 3:9) Simply put while free will does exist that is ONLY in matters that have NOT been directly prophesied.

If you were "Moses" you had no real free will, but you agreed to those conditions before you were even born.

>Mfw people understand there's no such thing as being under the influence, you have as much control over your life as you want to, nothing can change that.

Theorizing and having philosophies is fine but they are just that. What is wrong with understanding that we are just lowly humans and in the grand scale we don't know shit. It's the best stance to have, you can just accept truth when it's found out. Our senses don't even show a complete picture of reality and we constantly have to create tools to chase that clarity.

all i can say in reply is that im glad i had a friend that introduced me to busshism. All that shit just sounds so ridiculous, i couldnt even finish reading it. how about you put down the bible and pick up a psych 101 book or something. focus on yourself, instead of some fuycking imaginary war that took place back when the univers was 'born' some 2000 years ago.

I see what you are saying, and i understand it, but that was dumb as fuck.

Religion is ruining the world tbh
And anyone here who is religious (which is surprisingly a lot) was either born into it or had a midlife crisis like my dad and just sits at home watching videos about how the world is gonna end any second

"For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope."
>welfare
I'm okay with that

This "true christian" bullshit is so lame
It's just white suburban Christians that can't accept the fact that religion is cancer

Some of the most human people I know are Christian.

well im not religious either but your comment was very lame while
at least had a point or two

Well you make a lot of assumptions about me that are rather unfair.

I have read plenty of Psychology and related texts.

If you had asked you might find out that I make distinction between religous and faithful.

I certainly debate what the books of Abrham say.

And what others try to foist on the General public as truth.

When I talk about the Bible I try to stay focused on that topic.

That does not mean I believe or teach young Earth myths as most Churches do..

In fact the only thing at all I may have ion common with the Lord is a disdain for men who claim to be holy men (in funny hats) who want to take tithes and stone whores rather than to actually work for a living..

Probably because most of the people you know are christian :/

MFW my name is Christian
nice to meet you

Christ set the bar..

I just try to follow what he taught.

I am not one to attack a non-believer and threaten him with hell fire.

I do how ever love to frighten a preacher or two into thinking again about their choice to try and force others to pay them for their lies.

What is it that he taught? The book only tells stories there are no comprehensive records of what he did or did not do. You put alot of trust on a book that has been revised and edited by fellow humans for thousands of years to fit their agendas.

He's all knowing because He transcends time. Basically everything that will ever happen has already happened in His view. He doesn't know what will happen next; it's already over. That's a big difference.

again, you knew he was going to choose "wrong" because you made his consciousness as well as his brain.

You are right I do put a lot of trust in that book.

But only in the quotes.

That is if Christ is supposed top have said it I give it quite a lot of credence.

On the other hand I pay little or no attention to almost everyone else.

The Law as I teach it is the 10 commandments as supported by Christs comments about the Golden Rule.

I teach the Law.
I struggle to follow the Law.
I will never dare to enforce the Law upon another.

That is pretty much my creedo.

The Law applies to me and I must struggle with it.

I can talk about it to you.

But should you choose to disregard it it is not my business.

>Christ set the bar
In the bible? The thousands of years old book of translated desert stories?
That's literally where you're getting your "bar" from and think it's 100% true

well you seem cool, i apolfise if i offended. ive always liked everything jesus did and taught and admired the capacity for love. i just dont like the whole concept of the evil guy lurking under my feet and the old dude up in the clouds with the power to make everyone happy, but he just doesnt.

btw who are these people in funny hats stoning whores?
also in the eastern world a monk who goes around collecting alms in a wooden bowl is considered to be working by giving people an opportunity to generate good karma. sounds dumb, maybe a copout. but its beautiful to think about

No not 100%...

In almost every post I seem to have to clarify what I mean.

Which is no surprise.

No one listens to their heart anymore.

As I said in a post a moment ago I pay attention to the word attributed to Chrsit or God.

Some call them red letter bibles.

If it is not supposed to have been said by God or Christ then I do not consider it as important.

That does not mean I do not try to figure out who is speaking to whom and why.

Those 3 things should be at the foremost of our thoughts when we read anything written by our fellow man.

How can you be sure that those were quotes from him? You have been on the internet so you we can verify if a quote is true from transcripts and documents but social media is still ripe with misquotes of all kinds. So how well do you think a quote stayed true in ancient times?

I often call religious leaders "men in funny hats" think of the Pope.

I don't know that I put a single Monk collecting Alms in the same category as say Joel Osteen and his quite sickening example of religious greed?

It is one thing to have a poor box to help the needy and to support the Church.

It is another to use those alms to buy a Mercedes or a Mansion and live in Luxury.

are u the "gap theory" "muslms can go to heaven" guy?

Surprising the direct quotes hold up very well.

That does not mean I use them in ways that could never be changed.

Again I am not ever going to stone someone for working on the Sabbath.

But I may discuss the topic with a business owner who wants to force his employees to work on the Sabbath.

quite right, it all just boils down to ones actions and the intentions behind their thoughts.

>beeing this edgy

Yes...

ur a faggot

thought so.
looked into the gap theory a little.. feel like its a bunch of hoopla

wouldn't that be putting words in God's mouth.. thereby "adding" to the Bible which is prohibited?

If God is real, why do we have Niggers?
Athiests: 1
God Fags: 0

Rev 21:1 And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.
first heaven passes away.. not a second "reconstructed' heaven

b/c they have free will to act like apes.