A new study about the origins of the Tunisian populatio

so this study showed unexpected results
berbers: make 53% of the population
>37%of them with european heritage
>63% are pure berbers
west europeans : make about 25.2% of the tunisian population
>most of them are italiens make alone 12.9% of tunisia population (7%north italien 5.9%south italiens)
arabs: no more than 13.8% of the population
>10% from arabic penisula
>2.9 hilali(unexpected)
>0.9 levant
east asians make arround 12% of tunisian population
>people from cyprus 5.8%
>greecs 3.5%
>amrmenian 2.8%
then comes the spaniards
>0.3%
and blacks no more than 0.1
that would make poulation with european heritage are 55.5% of the population that would make the whites a majority in tunisia without counting the whitish berbers and arabs
so plsdon't call tunisia arab again thanks

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XuUDwOGWyFE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barbary_slave_trade
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>We wuz visigoths n shiett

>i mean east European**

Thar's because of slavery. You speak Arabic, therefore you're Arab.

so ummmm if mexicans speak spanish they are spanish and therefore european?

so africains speaking french are considered french? therefore they would make a big majority and france won't be a white country anymore

Yet another proof that argentines are europeans

I was in Tunis. No way you are white. But the country is way more civilized than i expected so kudos

it depends on the city you visited and of course the richer one and the higher class are the whitest it's impossible to see them outside of their fucking castles
i'm not a white i am a moderate skin berber and those Europeans Arabs Turkic should leave the fucking tunisia they are the scum of the scum

>muslim
>white

WE

Nobody gives a shit if you're berber or arab or whatnot, kill yourself you stupid cocksucker.

Nothing from Africa is European.

WUZ

Northern Africa is Berber.

BERBERS

it may be a very very rare case but yes she is africain (pic)
i hate nosy people gtfo dirty arap

50% Olive
50% Oil

we don't have any oil

there is a various contradictory studies about tunisa but the one i posted was the most recent one

i hope for this one to be true i really hate arabs and white they should leave the country especially the whities they are acting high and getting all the laid

youtube.com/watch?v=XuUDwOGWyFE

No. You retard. Because Spanish is not a linguistic group. It's a nationality or ethnicity.
Hispanic is a linguistic group. And yes Mexicans are Hispanic.
Tunisians are Arabs by being Arabic-speakers because Arab is a lingustic-cultural group.
But they are not Arabid by race (from the Arabian peninsula).

This if you speak Arabic by default you're Arab

#caseclosed

Muh dick

Why are Tunisian women so stacked?

>east asian
>greeks
>armenians

what

t. Alberto ibn Barbosi

thiswhat are the distungtif physical traits of arabs ?

It's time for Tunisia to join the EU.

So Tunisia is basically where all the Barbary pirate rape babies ended up?

>Davis estimates that 1 million to 1.25 million white Christian Europeans were enslaved in North Africa, from the beginning of the 16th century to the middle of the 18th, by slave traders from Tunis, Algiers, and Tripoli alone
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barbary_slave_trade

and this

You see the same trend with actual rape victims, they often turn out predators themselves.
>be berber
>get raped by vikings
>get raped by arabs
>rape others
>get raped by Frenchmen

Since you're Tunisian I can't tell if you're just joking or genuinely that retarded

>italien
>alien
ayy?
>new study
>doesn't link said study
lmao?

Source ?

>retard posts anything saying that Tunisians are 55% European
>people still ask for source

>2.9 hilali(unexpected)

I don't know that much about Maghrebi history, but isn't the arrival of the Banu Hilal in Tunisia in the mid 11th century considered the beginning of the end of Berber culture and the rise of an Arab-speaking Maghreb?

a study made by tunisian researcher in arabic
i showed many versions not only the european one and i'm not white so idc
that's what i thought but culturally not ethnically

>a study made by tunisian researcher in arabic
sure, sure
>still doesn't link said study
bullshit confirmed

post DOI or shut the fuck up

People just like to rape.
That's the dirty secret of all humankind. We really like rape. We know it's wrong according to pretty much all religions and philosophies and emotions and all that, but we like to fuck things.

Yes and no, Latin Americans are in a significant proportion descended from Europeans, it's a different relation than say Africans, or at least there isn't much traction for any such idea as a Latin Africa that I know of, and it does imply larger cultural links much the same as the Arab world doesn't just have a language in common.

berbers are scum

i forget the link but i can post the original text anyway