JUSTIN BEIBER HAS A BIGGER DICK THAN YOU. DEAL WITH IT FAT FUCKS

JUSTIN BEIBER HAS A BIGGER DICK THAN YOU. DEAL WITH IT FAT FUCKS.

Other urls found in this thread:

tineye.com/search/26b88a704f1d98369d77cf102352febec05e52b5/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No he doesn't, pretty much same as mine and pretty much same body wise. He's just a little more cut then me

No he doesnt

Also skinny loser with an average looking face and ugly tattoos/haircut/clothes and only gets bitches because bes famous and has money

Chek'd

Quads of truth

no he doesn't, but he's fucked more supermodels than bulimia

Nah my dick is bigger fampai. I could use the millions of dollars though.

AHHHH YOU DELUSION BETA ESTROGEN MALE- HE'S 2X YOUR SIZE YOU FUCKING IDIOT....AND MORE "CUT"? YOU ARE A SKINNY PUDGY FUCK.

SURE FAT FUCK...AND MILLIONS? TRY 350 MILLION YOU DUMB FUCK. HE'LL BE A BILLIONAIRE BY 30

Nice bait, here's the (you) you want

Pudgy? I see no fat. You must be insecure.

haha no he fucking does not

YOU ARE A SKINNY FAT FUCK. NO MUSCLE ETC.I BET YOU DRINK 12 MOUNTAIN DEWS A DAY SMALL DICK.

Oh fuck dude grats on the quads.

no he doesn't u dingus. plus his looks average.

Lol no, he's got at most 4 more years of fame.

NICE TRICKS FAGGOT...PUT A RULER BESIDE THAT 5.5" DICK TO YOU LONELY SKINNY FUCK

Also people forget he's like seriously 5'7, his frame is tiny. 6 inches would even look big on his frame

LIKE THE KARDASHIANS? BEEN HEARING THIS SHIT FOR A DECADE NOW . HE'LL BE AROUND A LONG FUCKING TIME JEALOUS FAT FUCK.

Gets dubs whilst checkin

LMFAO.

I TRAINED WITH HIM AT 1OTH DIMENSION. HE'S EASILY 5'11" YOU FAT .

DON'T BELIEVE ME? NATE DIAZ IS 6'1" AND LOOK AT THEM TOGETHER,

Also remember, the biebs is 5' 7" tall so he's a manlet. If you think it looks big it's probably average for a dude who isn't a midget

Oh dear. You're that guy.

Trying this hard.

fuck u fat fuck. hes better than you in every single way so what ever you say about him, what does that make you mommy's fat asshole?

I don't thin someone is paying you to shill JB dick size so why are you doing this?

Either you are trolling and most people just don't give a fuck and you are failing.

or you would like to suck his dick...

It's okay. We get it. Daddy left and you are reaching out. We are here for you, it's okay to cry.

SORRY FAT BOY. YOU ARE ALONE ON SUNDAY TROLLNG Sup Forums BECAUSE YOU ARE A LOSER. NOT WITTY, NOT CUTE NOT NOTHING. JUST A FAT LOSER.

DOES THAT ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?

It must of been a good day for the Bieber. Shit, some days I go where is my dick. Then, other days I impress myself I pull out the ruler.

WOW!!!! WHAT A COME BACK. IN FACT SO POPULAR THAT IF YOU TYPE YOUR COMMENT + AUTISTIC IN GOOGLE YOU GET MILLIONS OF RETURNS.

You're looking a justin beiber's dick. You're a fucking faggot dude.

No he doesn't pic related its my 8 incher

Well this is now a ylyl thread. What chu gonna do whitegheyboi

He literally doesn't. I wasn't actually expecting that. Only one grill has ever seen my dick and she says it's a pretty decent size, but I thought she was full of shit.

>bonus points for being uncut

Where did u find this photos?

Lol who gives a fuck

lolno

lmfao....8" ? more like 8cm

>594x892

THAT "GRILL" IS WRONG. IT'S SMALL

You fucking idiot

Don't listen to these haters OP. You're fucking beautiful! and don't let anyone tell you any different. The reason all of these permavirgins are getting ass rustled is because they can never be with you. They don't understand women.

If you want you can add me on skype and we can talk 1 on 1.

Here is my skype Hitman9726

People tell me im a really good listener and I have to agree i'm pretty damn good lol.

Just make sure you don't add anyone else on steam because they are trolls and will most likely just call you names.

here is my skype again add me Hitman9726

jb has a tiny dick

top kek user you got me there. I will use my DSLR next time.

the pictures on the left were made by a paparazzo, while one if his last holidays. Google it a bit, they are not fake. But I don't seen until yet the selfie with his nice dick on the right

Cut cocks are looking very good mostly, here in germany is it very uncommon unfortunately :(

I like my reproductive organ.

PUT A RULER BESIDE IT. 6" TOPS

LIKE A TOYOTA- SMALL BUT FUNCTIONAL

quick Google search says he's 5'9". he's a manlet.

How about no

Nah. I'm just breaking 7"
But honestly user I'm sorry to disappoint you, but I can't be arsed posting any more pictures of my dick. Also I'm nowhere near fragile enough to put the opinion of a Sup Forumstard of my gf kek

So do a bunch of other faggots.
Doesn't mean I'm mad about it.

Peanut butter jelly time
Peanut butter jelly time
Peanut butter jelly time

It's common knowledge that celebrities lie by a few inches on those websites.

Robert Downey Jr is listed as 5' 9" too but he's more like 5' 7.5" in real life

Not bad

According to Allinformationonthiswebsiteistruepedia he is 5'8

>61231▶
>File: image.jpg (59 KB, 500x667)

HOW ABOUT YES?

tineye.com/search/26b88a704f1d98369d77cf102352febec05e52b5/

CHEKD and KEKD

>projecting this much

but you are??? he's not wrong