I have 1 semester of gender studies under my belt and I will start out by saying that this board intrigues me...

I have 1 semester of gender studies under my belt and I will start out by saying that this board intrigues me. Do you all honestly feel that the male sex (not gender) is superior to that of the female's? I'm not trying to stir any shit, I'm genuinely curious. Also, I was born a man, but I'm a woman. So roast me on that I guess? I have seen that this place is rife with intolerance and hate.

Please, we fap to people like you.

Not in today's society. But physically men are stronger which would make us far superior to women a 1000 years ago

Genders are only a human made concept so idc what you call yourself but you do know that physically you're a man?

I've been away. Feels like pasta...

But I'm not a man, I have a penis. I am built like one but I'm a woman. So your argument is invalid saying that men are physically stronger. I'm a woman and I'm stronger than a lot of men.

nice bait faggot

I'm not a man, I'm built like one, but I am in no way shape or form a man.

>born a man
> but I'm a woman

lol no yr not.

Why does this boil down to bait? Also, faggot? Nice one. Really got me there. Clearly you're immature and can't discuss this.

>1 semester of gender studies under my belt

Congratulations. You have a long career in fast food ahead of you.

Hey there Buffalo Bill.

You can't be born male and now be female. Another waste of tax money. Kill yourself faggot. Seriously, kill yourself

Gender studies are on the forefront of any social education. We are going to be the ones you answer to. So thanks for your input, but it is null and void.

Statistically men are stronger than women
Take 100000 average 25 year old of each sex healthy and normal and probably 90% of the men will be stronger than the women

Not even. In fast food, you can't scream at dudes for being CIS scum. This shim won't be employed.

No matter your race, sexual orientation, gender, sex, etc. everyone on this Earth is a worthless piece of shit and is equal to one another.

>I have a penis

Then you are a man.

>but I'm a woman

Die in a fire. You are an insult to every woman on the planet.

Uh, thanks but no, your "hard earned" capitalist bucks aren't paying for my transition. In fact it's not a transition at all, more like moving me to respective place.

>moving me to respective place

The mortuary would be a good start.

My anatomy does not assign my gender. It's simply a growth. Nice try though. Next please...

fortunately for us you won't breed, making your mental disease a passing fad.

And I have lots of kids.

So you are really mutulating your body so you yourself fit your selfimprinted stereotype? Just because you want to be a woman while being a man?

the first thing you should do is visit a psychiatrist ....

Mental disease? Okay... You bred with some poor poor woman to force her to shove a kid through her vagina. YOU have the disease. Have you been evaluated for being a rapist?

Yes it does. It's people like you that make ISIS look good.

I am not mutilating my body. Is an appendectomy mutilation? Is removing a brain tumor mutilation? No. End of story.

your anatomy dosn't, that's right ... because you can change it the way you want ....

But your chromosomes do and they say, that you are a male because of XY .... if you had XX you'd be a woman and if you had one to many, you'd be a tart ... just simple biology ....

Everything els is a social construct created by you, so that you can be a special snowflake and deny reality ....

Chromosomes don't lie. Sorry. xy or xx, that's it.

She chose to give have children with me of her own free will.

Seriously though, having a child is the most feminine thing a woman can do. Men can't do it, no matter how many surgeries they have or how hard they play make-believe.

I see the LGBT movement as Natures way of self-regulating the gene pool since natural selection doesn't have the power it used to.

is a tumor a working good part of your body?
I thought so, so yes, removing your dick is mutilation. End of story

So do you land all the chicks you rape by trying to mansplain everything like you know the world SO WELL? Time to take off your blinders and see the world for what it is.

I know you just want more responses but there is nothing more to actually say. You already said science means nothing so there is no point in discussing anything with you.

Science is a social construct just like gender. Made up by men, preached by men, it's all just words on a page.

youre trying logic and science with a gender studies student... who doesn't know if it has a penis or not.

>mansplain everything

You mean a rational conversation based on logic and scientific knowledge?

This sounds like you're that child on the playground that covered his ears yelling 'nya naya nya I can't Heeeeeaeaar yoooooo

I love how trannies give normal straight people the name "cis" like the stigma alone just makes it sound like we're some evil, dirty, snakes on society

Hey Sup Forums, I've recently discovered a certain type of feminist sjw cancer on the internet, and that cancer is Milo Stewart. And if you don't know who she is she's basically a sjw and a feminist that calls everyone sexist, racist, homophobic, transphobic, etc and she calls everyone who doesn't agree with her stupid and is gender fluid or whatever. I personally think we should do something about it, maybe attack her or mess with her until she quits or an hero's herself. And before you start saying that I'm some young newfag who is just saying this because some big YouTuber, no, no I'm not, I literally found this awful piece of cancer on my own. And no I'm not asking for some sort of personal army, I'm just suggesting that we do something about it instead of letting the cancer spread. Also pic related, it's her

my gender is female but my sex is male and i think my sex is superior ya sorry madam dems the breaks. I mean physiologically men have the potential to be stronger and smarter(in logical arenas).

I can't wait for WW3. Honestly. I'm ready to die if it means you will die too.

haha. it's funny because it's the same sort of shit they do to everything else that's non-regressive liberal shit. conservative is a bad word because they can't read or comprehend the fucking definition of it.

- Madam Curie
- Rosalind Franklin
- Lise Meitner
- Chien-Shiung Wu
- Mary Anning
- Ada Lovelace

Google 'Women scientists'

Is this you, faggot?

Just for the record we all know your some fat ugly white guy but we're arguing with you because it's fun to debate these things and show our point of views to other not you

So I just reported you. If anything happens to Milo you will be the first in line. Be careful what you do.

You're a retard.

Unless you actively strength train you aren't stronger than a lot of men. If you take hormones and testosterone blockers you also aren't stronger than a lot of men. The only thing you'd have as an advantage over other women at that point would be whatever muscle mass you had previous to starting hormones, which would be fading away fast with lower test levels (not to mention muscle fades away if you don't train 3x a week anyway with adequate protein levels), as well as having a stronger skeleton.

haha i know him

WHAT THE FUCK? What the fuck do you mean sex not gender, they'rE THE SAME FUCKING THING. They are synonyms they mean the same thing.
>born a man but I'm a woman
WAT please explain. How the fuck do you just become a woman. Unless you have a hole instead of a stick, you're still a man. And you bet your ass the make sex is superior in many ways. Take strength for example, men are stronger than women. Men are more intelligent and don't wear fakeup. Fuck off back to Tumblr you faggot.

I genuinely hope you die today.

Ditto

It's bait guys. Everyone can go home now

>I'm not a man
>I have a penis
Pick one.

>him

Time to actually look at the facts yourself ....

first off, not every sexual encounter you have, is rape .... if two consenting adults have sex it's just that .... sex. That's as far away from rape you can get ...

if he/she changes his/her mind after the fact it's still just sex. That's because we are talking about adults which are responsible for their own actions. They are old enough to consent and make their own decisions based on their own judgment and carry the consequences. changing your mind and wanting the other person to carry the consequences is just childish tbh ...

Having said that, no, I have never in my life raped anyone in any way.

At this moment I feel like you are running out of arguments so you are trying to shut us up by throwing insults around ..... just to remind you on where you are ... this is Sup Forums, not tumblr or reddit ....

Oh man that's fucking hilarious. GL I hope you end up homeless you faglord.

This thread makes me want to go fishing, but I doubt I could get as good a haul as OP.

This "thing" is litteraly the most retarded and autistic thing i've ever fucking seen. holy fucking shit.

All these women were heavily pressured by... you guessed it, MEN! So sit down child. Your freshman Google skills aren't needed anymore.

oh~ this is either massive bait or you are literally one of the biggest idiots on the net.

I didn't lnow anytging on Sup Forums could feel so much like bait but feel so much like someone who genuinely has mental issues at the same time.

The thing that fascinates me about this paradigm is, it would seem like you're rejecting categorization (e.g., gender binary), but in reality you're just trying to impose your own system of categories. You're at least being more on-the-nose about it, so congratulations for that.
The transgender dilemma is that what you're really seeking is approval---identity is partly socially-constructed and all that, so you can only sustain the belief that you're a woman if people back you up on it. (It would be impossible to believe that gender is both socially-constructed and that your ordinary gender is wrong otherwise.) Hence, on the one hand, these insular, self-referential fields of study and insular, self-referential internet hang-outs, and on the other, the flagrant definition rewriting and holier-than-thou attitude and army of beta white knights.
Despite how it may sound, I don't personally have a problem with any of this. Even the deceptiveness of it all doesn't bother me, because I doubt any genders studies types have the presence of mind or philosophical literacy to understand what they're going on about. As I said, it's just fascinating.

I really don't care about his/her/its body but the shit he/she/it is spewing is kinda funny tbh

>Do you all honestly feel ... females?

>The stories and information posted here
>are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
>Only a fool would take anything posted
>here as fact.

tl;dr: No.

So you're going to be dismissive of the substantial contributions that woman have made to science because it doesn't support your gender dysphoria?

Now isn't that just like a man? Check your male privilege much?

Bitch, get your ass in the kitchen and bake me a pie!

no fun allowed

OP here. Thanks for taking the bait. You made my time waiting for a table to open up at Outback worthwhile. Thank you again, and for the record, Hitler did nothing wrong and all niggers, sjw's, trannies, queers, and niggers are scum.

KEKEKEKEKKE OH man, that's funny. You think the mods on this site give a shit? Go back to Timblr faglord.

Women will never be equal too men no matter how hard you try. If you ever think they are remember, it's just men telling you that because you're stupid and gullible and will retreat back to your primal submissive state. Say something we don't like and watch right hook you so hard and spend what 3 months in jail? Well worth it

Wait, do you actually think gender studies has employment out of university? Unless you graduate top of your class and gain popularity through publication, I sincerely doubt you will be the forefront of anything. I doubt you'll even be part of the backing force behind anyone who is the forefront of anything.

Terrible b8 is terrible

No you numbnut ....
just to take Marie Curie as an exsample ....
She pushed her hunsband to focus on researching further and further because he was not that ambitious.

Liuterally none of these women were preshured into anything "science" from their husbands/Fathers/Brothers at all ....

Not OP

Thinking we all didn't know that it was bait
Thanks though for providing us an excuse to debate SJW feminist arguments tho (;

If you read the comments it was pretty good. You just jelly faggot.

>1 semester of gender studies
You wasted your time OP

It was fun playing the role of the sub species I hate. It's easy to mindlessly ramble. No wonder so many people are libs.

>shit

>consensual sex is as far away from rape as you can get.
Fuck I thought uno was the farthest away from rape i've ever gotten. Virgins are now proven to actually be closer to rapists than those who have had consensual sex. Fuck you Dalai Lama you fucking rapist.

/b8/ confirmed

And you're just a stupid faggot on Sup Forums

You are a man then you fucking retard

/thread

/thread

dafaq? thanks for taking my comment way out of context.
I actually had a good laugh because of it.

Physically men are stronger. Intellect wise, it has been proven that men have a different curve on the scale of idiot to genius. Men have a higher amount of geniuses and idiots compared to women whereas women have a higher amount of average educated. No idea why this is, but it's just the case. Therefore it is plausable that the male sex is better than the female sex. This can be explained with a simple point system. Everyone starts off at zero, being stronger increases you by 1 and smarter by 1 as well. therefore all women start at zero as the majority are in the middle of the intellect spectrum. Men start at zero as well, but being stupid is -1. But being naturally stronger they are at +1, to make a balanced 0. Men being smarter is also a +1, giving them a 1 point advantage.

>I was born a man, but I'm a woman

you invented your own little logical system
that's cute

>Do you all honestly feel that the male sex (not gender) is superior to that of the female's?

lets get the strongest female lifter to compete with the strongest male lifter. what now bruv

Curie wasn't a scientist at all. She was an assistant with a whip who took all the credit afterwards

>1 semester of gender studies
>actual faggot
I will start by saying kill yourself, faggot.
Either that or wait for the AIDS to do it.
If there is a Hell, you'll roast there for all eternity.
In the meantime, you can live the life of a reject and a failure.
Pretend that you're loved and accepted all you want, but you can't change reality.

he means faggot. sorry for the confusion

ITT: stupid LGBTQWERTY fag won't believe basic biology

Greetings, friends!

Pardon me for interrupting, but please take note of my dubs! Quite impressive, aren't they?

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.