This fatfuck has a wife

This fatfuck has a wife.

Why the fuck are you still a virgin?

Because I'm redpilled and wise enough to avoid being fucked over.

he probably gets cucked a lot

>"""""""wife""""""

She's as much a gold digger as a Ukrainian trying to get a green card. Don't pretend he isn't busy prepping the bull when he's not making a video.

can't tell if this is ironic

He IS the bull you fucking clown.

They got together before he started making money out of videos.

probably from pity, just like all kinds of disfigured or diseased fucks somehow have wives

that's a blackpill not a redpill

He's a genuinely good man compared to the vast majority of basement dwellers on Sup Forums. Doesn't take much to get a girl honestly.

I always thought that he is memeing when he talks about why he is fat. I guess it's good for him that he has a wife

tfw through luck managed to lose my virginity to a really hot asian girl and enjoy several weeks of fucking

tfw she's gone now and i'm back in the >tfwnogf world

I wonder what kind of butthurt virgin it takes to make pic related

But I'm not a virgin. I've have (unsatisfactory) sex twice.

I agree that world is women-centric but it should be that way. Anyone who has spent more than 10 min with a woman aside from his mom knows how fragile and insecure women are

I'm always amazed by how these beta theories can be resumed in one simple sentence: "It's not my fault if I'm not popular".
Hence, thousands of hours wasted to contemplate loneliness and come up with feel-good books instead of get /fit/ or get /out/.

Because I'm afraid of women's sexuality. I get scared and defensive when women show any interest.

lol he's definitely getting kecked

He physically cannot even fuck her, so what is the point?

He really does need a bull for his relationship

Because I want a white European waifu and I live in an Asian country. I also have never had a gf so it's practically not possible to get married even if I went there

Because there's no qt Russian weebs in Australia, only slags and wogs and chinks.

the chart of the ultimate bitter virgin

>fragile and insecure women are
wow.. I should move wherever is you live pal

God, I hope this fat fuck dies soon.
It's honestly getting painful to watch this piece of shit destroy himself and people supporting him,

Boys>girls

At least I don't rupture my anus every time I get off my chair.

Boogie has a lot of money you dumb idiot.
That's about 80% of the reason that women want you, because of your hard-earned cash.

it doesn't take much fat to make the penis completely disappear, boogie is almost too fat to walk so his heart probably cant keep up giving him erectile dysfunction as well
it probably kills him inside knowing his 'wife' fucks other dudes and he couldn't fuck her even if she wanted it, fat cuck deserves it

Delete

I'm not fat ;__;

>rich nerd with low life expectancy has a wife
shocker

Shame

I want an asian waifu. Life is unfair.

From which part of Cambodia are you lad?!

>get /out/
Can you even get /out/ in Cambodia ?

He's getting cucked

boogie is the shit and dumps his load in her hot pussy daily. the bearded Chad is gay unfortunately

guys, it's ok, you'll find a girl like her too HAHAHAH

that hooked nosed bitch is just waiting for boogie to die in a heart attack while leeching on his youtube money