Day after yesterday i met up with the girl who i had something going with for half a year

>day after yesterday i met up with the girl who i had something going with for half a year
>she ended things with us to be with her ex
>months passed with no contact and we started texting again
>she started reminding me of things we had
>she came to my city for her country trip
>we had 2 nice days
>talked about everything
>she still has feelings for me
>told me she wants no contact at all
>deleted each others numbers

the sad part about this was
seeing this outgoing girl
always happy, making others feel happy when youre around
start crying, tears running down her eyes
and genuinely looking sad

she told me she needed to cut off contact this time for good, to get over the fact
that i'm giving her a special feeling, special kind of approval and attention she is not getting from her bf anymore
imo she's just going to be much sadder now, than if she'd stayed in contact with me

is there hope some time down the road we might be able to get back in contact?
not like the times we did in the past 8 months were we went no contact for 3 months, contact for 2 months, no contact again etc.

i really like this girl, i like exchanging with her
and i already am sad about having that kind of girl not there anymore

No youre fucked lol

Just give it time. If you try to force anything, you could burn what hope you have left. Go on with your life and pursue other women, and by giving you and her that distance, it will really show you that either your relationship was meant to be or not.

how come

our...relationship?
she did choose her ex instead of me, that was like 8 months ago
but during that time she still held feelings for me
and through this contact cut off thing, she hopes to finally get over it, eventhogh she enjoys my company, yet sees me as a way to escape the problems in her relationship
i'm the one who makes her feel happy, wanted

Man these "feelings threads" are getting old. Its extremely obvious what's going on here and if you can't tell then I'm assuming you're not experienced with many women. She's using you to have her own mellowdramatic pity party one man circus around your ass and she doesn't give a fuck about what it costs you. Some women are just expert deceivers and will play games with guys they find gullible

It could be true that she is cutting herself off from seeing you because she doesn't know who she really wants to be with in her life, but you never know what the other person is truely thinking. If you try and make contact with her that she "doesn't want" or try to force anything, she may take that as a reason not to go back to you. But sitting around and just thinking about what you can do or what might happen will not be good for either of you. If she wants to go back with you, she wouldn't want a person who hasn't been able to handle her requests and depressed thinking about her all the time. That just scares off people. You need to go out and live a normal life and not let these thoughts control you.

This can definitely be true, and has happened many times over. But if you are going to give her the benefit of the doubt, you should try to understand what she might be fighting in her own head and give her the space she asked for.

i confronted her with the fact that i think that she's using me to stir up some drama because god knows why
she told me she likes the way i treat her, the way i make her feel
she wants to be with him, for her life, as far as anyone can tell that for certainty with 20
the other person, her bf with whom she broke up a year ago, slept with some muscular dude for weeks and then had that thing with me, knows about me, not in detail, but he knows

>If you try and make contact with her that she "doesn't want" or try to force anything, she may take that as a reason not to go back to you.
makes sense i guess
then again after we were done talking and just sitting there, staring in each others eyes for what felt like hours
she told me she was thinking about how it would be if i'd kissed her, her eyes were undermining that fact aswell

>You need to go out and live a normal life and not let these thoughts control you.
nothing else i can do yeah
self loathing 24/7 won't do me any good

she couldn't give me an answer why she was doing all that with me, when she had the guy she wants to be with her whole life, her "best outcome"

Most feels threads consist of this type of theme though

checkd!

bump

bumping

would a birhtday card in a couple of months be considered as re initiating contact, instead of a nice gesture?

I agree with most of these posts, give it time. Maybe when when she's done fucking and sicking other guys she wil realize that she loved you all a long and come back to you. In the mean time you just have to be prepared to give it all up for her when she has nothing left.

not too sure if she "loved" me, but she was definitely attracted by me a lot

she wants to be with her bf, she told me a lot of times that hes the one who she wants to grow old, spend her life with
yet a small , irrational, side in her wants me

Then move on, nothing left to talk about then from the sounds of it you have a lack of self respect. Work on yourself.

is it too much of me to ask to stay in contact just because we enjoy each others company then?
we live far enough from each other that we won't see the other person, yet texting with one another is something we both enjoy

No, stop being a faggot and make something out of nothing. Find someone new, again have some self respect and get someone who can make you happy.

i see...

Stop living your life on a single notion, it sucks when the reality of it all hits at once. So might aswell move on while you still can.

i might just have been confused by her contradicted actions
first she needs time off, we then start texting after some months, same thing again
and now she says she has to cut contact once and for all

yet i know that, if she was that into me still after 8 months, now she will be even sadder about the fact that she doesnt have me as a means of escaping, when things go downhill in her relationship

it does suck yeah, guess i wanted to believ that we could be friends, because all that we did was texting by the time she ended the more relation-ish stuff

FEELS

this actually made me laugh
thanks user

She sounds like a girl who doesn't know what she wants and is making others pay for her indecisiveness. It sucks you fell in love with such a conceded, terrible person-- but it'll do you much better to let her go and move on.

spot on user, she's also the first girl that actually agrees with that

i genuinely thought we could be "friends through texting"
but i guess even that's too much for her

Best of luck to you buddy

thanks user

You're welcome!

Why are you such a pussy OP? Seriously, she chose to cut off contact. Stop getting yourself cucked and move on, Pussy can't be that good.

that pussy was phenomenal though
but that's not what attracted me

i just like to text her, we're on the same level, like the same stuff and have the same kind of fucked up humor
why give that up if we won't even see each other again
she has countless other people she met through the internet whom she never saw, just texts with

Been in a very similar situation op
If you have any dignity just let that girl go
You will only hurt yourself

nothing much i can do against that
we talked for hours
i tried to reason with her
but she kept on returning to the argument that she needs to do this to get over it, like shes stuck in a loop

Youre the one stuck in a loop dude.

How so

>She doesn't want to talk.
>You keep wanting to talk to her and won't take no for an answer
Get over her.

It's not like she doesn't want to talk, she just wants to have no contact because I've been her way to escape.
She enjoys my company and texting with Me

>she dumped me to get back together with her ex
>now I want her back
Unrelated question, do you have a cuck fetish? Just curious.

I might haha
Nah I think that's the type of girl im attracted to

Plus, I dont want her back, I just eant to stay in contact with her brcause I see her as a friend and a girl with whom I can talk to easily, more so than other girls ive met

The kind that leaves you for someone they were most likely cheating on you with?
If you still have feelings for her that's just torture
brah.

Nah, the young kind, don't know what they want, needs a little drama kind.

8 months ago when she told me she is eending it to get back with her ex I accepzed that, I still likedtexting with her.
But she, even after 8 months, still had feelings for me
Ofc im sad because I dont see many girls whith ehom I can exchange myself on that kind of easy level, if that makes sense