Girl friend just dumped me, her reason was that we har grown apart...

Girl friend just dumped me, her reason was that we har grown apart, her best friend just offered to fuck me what should I do ?

if it was me i would accept

Go for it

This

Typical whore. Find another girl/prostitute and fuck her hard.

sure I guess, but only if you don't share friends. It's a pretty dick move

"We have grown apart" Translated is "I care about you and like the stability, but there is someone i want to fuck so lets split and get back together in a week"

Fuck the friend.
Fuck her for us

Yes

Yes. Why would you even ask that.

If you dont fuck the best friend you are forever a faggot. Record it and send it to the ex gf

Looks like kirsten dunst bruh you best get up in that ass

Why wouldn't you fuck her friend? If you're attracted to her, then go for it. If not, then don't.

It's not a dick move at all. OP's girlfriend dumped *him*. So his conscience is completely clear and he shouldn't feel guilty about anything. If he had dumped *her*, then it would be a different story.

Do it

obviously fuck her friend?????????

what kind of stupid question is this????

That IS Kirsten Dunst ya goof.

kek
newfag alert

If you consider this, then you have grown apart. Might be a trap though.

it isn't just clear mate.

I wouldn't fuck her friend- just find another one from another circle of friends to fuck

no downside to this. The only possible way this could go wrong is if your gf comes back later and says it was just a test or some stupid shit, in which case she is not only a crazy bitch but also brought it on herself.

What? Why shouldn't his conscience be clear?

it's just taking revenge

Exactly this, OP.

She dumped you. You have no more reason to care about what she thinks.

Not really, her friend wants to fuck him and he wants to fuck her, it has nothing to do with his ex

do it pls

how did she offer it?
story bro!
and dump a picture with: left(ex) and right (ex's friend)

I think a point in his mind is telling him so.

He still thinks of it as revenge. Because otherwise he wouldn't have made this thread, he'd just done it because nothing would have been wrong with it.

Because he knows he would do it for the wrong reason, he made this thread asking

Dooooooo it