Rape or forced

Rape or forced

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/ExxTreem/comments/4pi674/mr_pete_and_jessie_parker_fuck_my_catholic_hole/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Source?

>rape or forced
>rape
>or
>forced
>or

Can't fap to niggers

Shane diesel ruining a white woman with his 10 inch long 7.5 inch thick limp spongy black cock

BUMP FOR OP

bump for mods

you are some kind of stupid

probably not even in her, he cant keep it hard for 2 minutes straight anymore

He's never been able to get an actual erection. Look at vids of him from like 2003 when he first started. Limp dangling thick sponge, it's always been like that

silicone injections causes weird side effects mang

True, a dick like his isn't a naturally occurring thing in the human gene pool. Literally ridiculous

i have this

wouldn't call it rape but..

xnxx then add the rest

/video-9uoj1bb/crying_ass2mouth-zokah4rqpublic

2EEB4AA

also this one faggots, its on the place where mothers aren't allowed

>pic not related

That's not rape look she's wearing nothing she wanted it

Unless she's getting paid, it's rape.

This girl was raped in the ass by two randoms at night when she was trying to catch the bus i heard. not much details besides that they both came inside her ass and held her on her stomach behind some shrubs

any video or pics of that?

That no rape.

I like em like this

what do you think the chances of actually being caught are?

wear gloves a mask and use a condom, what else can you do?

Your story made me hard.

name of bitch?

nah, idk maybe the guys took some but
everything was pretty hush, found out cause
she went to the hospital to get checked for
stds where my friend works

turn of phone
plastic bag with multiple clothes to change appearance
Grab her phone so she cant call cops
make photo of id, so you know where she lives tell her not to call cops.
rent movie a few weeks prior through streaming service, then on the night self as well (no outstanding behavior)

after your done rub chillysause in vag, the brun will make her wanne clean it,

You are so disturbing. Please, and I mean this sincerely, KYS

sauce?

simple, you snuff out her light, permanently, then chop her to pieces, and pull all the teeth, stab the eyes, and burn with acid her fingertips and the soles of her feet.
then disperse part deeply in the woods, at least 2 hour drive away from your home location

yeah i wouldn't recommend it
the fantasy gets me off and is something my girl and i play at but i know fantasy from reality
you guys are pretty scary

chilly sauce is a nice idea, i'll include that in my next fantasy. If you were doing that, would you maybe go without a condom? will you leave much dna behind anyway if u don't cum in her?

just gave an answer, have been watching a lot of ID investigation. No need to worry... god damn triggered easy

Sauce on this Shane diesel video?

nah it's just a fantasy for me, would never actually want to harm a girl like that.

I don't even harm a fly let alone a human.
Scatman world man that's what i'm about.

I opt for tabasco / sambal olek ( that hot burning spice) to pour it in her cunt. makes her even more eager to clean her cunt out

reddit.com/r/ExxTreem/comments/4pi674/mr_pete_and_jessie_parker_fuck_my_catholic_hole/

her eyes first so she cant see

XD

Omg please someone post more, I need this. I don't know how to find real looking ones that are blatantly faked

Bump

use tor browser go to-->uncensord hidden wikki--->dark scandels

how do you know thatt?

That scene with diesel, sledge, & Candi Apple was hot af

Same with Victoria Sweet. She got raped

I honestly don't think I'd want anything bigger than eight if I could make me dick bigger. Definitely not over nine. I've read too much about those monster cock guys needing drugs and penis pumps to stay hard.

>tfw you find a 4.1 non chicken legged midget to ravage and treat as your onahole.

shorties are the best to dominate

>tfw she looks like a shorter harley quinn from suicide squad but ull never fuck her.

Gotta pay For that shit
Anyone noticed rareS ?

whats rareS?

Sauce?

S stay For scandals

Oh it's fucked up what they need to do to be able to perform. Also what they do to get for sure into the business, inject testosterone into their dick and silicone, tons of pills and what not. Pumping their dicks in between each cut of the film, their genitals will pretty much fall off and be done by 40 from the way they treat it and the demand. Yeah having anything over 8 is going to cause problems, especially later in life. If you're over 8 inches you're not going to be able to get a full erection past 35 more then likely

that has been down for a while right?

yeah and when it was up is was all fucking niggers filming on potatoes.

"This is what you get for missing the bus" - homeroom teacher

Wut? Plz explainnbetter

to bad nothing besides those two right
??

I was in the jury of a rape case once. I had to wonder if the other male jurors or judge were as hard as me when they described the event.

They knew not to come loaded

Her name is Tina Tasia

Moar

Hot.

Middle girl--my ex---was raped by her boss at work once. He had her work late so they'd be alone, called her a tease, and held her arms behind her while he fucked her bent over a desk.

Diz gai

You did vote not guilty, right?

Nah, lot of SJWs. She was a dumb drunk bitch and guy took advantage of her passed out body. While I wanted to say it was her fault, everybody else was voting not guilty. I voted guilty because I didn't want to extend the trial and have to keep going back.

sauce on this ? PST stands for ?

*Everybody else was voting guilty.

My bad.

>injecting testosterone into dick

lol, no one does that.

that whole network is done for. Stay off it.

>tor is compromised meme strikes again

VPN + TOR = safe

Anymore ex pic

Does anyone have the webm of the trans person crying whilst the cameraman was filming it's ass.

i loved being orally raped/forced, i've literally never had a better experience than that

I saw it but I always wondered if there was a longer version.

It was probably consensual but bitch was drunk and regreted day after. Some guy is geting his anus streched because you were cucked on jury duty which, ironicly, exists to prevent these things where suspect is guilty before trial has started.

I'm pretty sure that mast nodes are public and not controlled by LEA.

You're a cunt, you know that?

I was raped

They don't have to be. Traffic correlation is how they get people now.

This is every females fantasy.

Now you are just behaving like SJW's. You draw a conclusion without even knowing the circumstances.

He said the bitch was passed out. If you fuck a passed out bitch, it's pretty clear it's rape.

If I go to Detroit ghetto's at night wearing a rolex and throwing around cash, I'd get robbed. I was a dumbass for bringing myself in that position, but it's still robbery and still illegal.

Did he get away with it?

If the bitch was passed out she would never knew.

Well, we are all fucked then. I only use it for the anime forums. Then again it doesn't make much sense that they would compromise their own network because if they can do that then so can other foreign adversaries.

greentext pls

Umm.... Forced? What do I win?

If the perp was black, I'd go with guilty, if white, then not guilty.

If you think that you know literally nothing about biology. Get someone to shove stuff up your ass next time you pass out drunk, see if you notice the next day.

Why, because I'm going to sit there for half a year on the same case because nobody else will see things from my point of view? It needs to be a unanimous vote. If I constantly vote not guilty I'm going to be the faggot who is forcing everybody to stay.

It makes less sense that you would use ToR to visit anime forums. Stop lying, we all know the real reason you use it.

flawless logic. Fucking retard

psycho thrillers i think

kk kid, because only paedos and LEA use TOR.

I used ToR for darkchan a looong time ago. Too slow replies and quit pretty quick

We dont know she was fucked in ass. If it was pussy, or even if it was ass and she had anal before she wouldnt notice if she was truly passed out. SHe clearily passed out after or during. In most cases rape is only real if guy jumps from bushes (no pun intended) and rapes someone. Everything else is exploiting sjw filled justice system.

People doing illegal stuff in general, considering how monitored it is you'd have to be a fucking retard to make yourself look suspicious whilst doing nothing illegal.

oxwugzccvk3dk6tj.onion/a/ this is the one I am talking about.