Down to my last bit of kush so I'll let you decide, Sup Forumsros...

Down to my last bit of kush so I'll let you decide, Sup Forumsros. Do I smoke this blunt now or tomorrow morning before work?

If dubs, give it to a cat

depends, what is your job?

aaaw shiiiiiet

poor kitkat

Winrar - time for cat to get high

man you know what? just smoke that fucker and chill out here, i just had one so join me fam

Killed my dog by giving him weed edibles.

If you need that much bud to get high you should take a break for awhile. That amount would last me at least 4 days, I could probably really stretch it and make it least a week.

I work in construction.

smoke that shit now Sup Forumsrother

Or do bong rips and get high both times

what did his heart explode or some shit

Hahahaha, sounds convincing, bro

btw also Who Am I is THE best fuckin song

we should have some kind of Sup Forums-stoner chat-room somewhere

>gives dog chocolate with weed in it
>weed killed my dog

Stoners. They are that stupid.

Now, then you'll have a good night rest

Fuck yeah, but Sup Forums is funny as shit to go through when stoned

I just left the brownie lying around.

blunts are the biggest waste of pot. Put it in a bowl you nigger

Spliffs

Yea but blunts are the most fun to roll and to smoke.

ye man spliffs are the fuckin best

Edibles typically contain chocolate.
Chocolate + doggo = dead doggo.

You know how I know your a nigger? You're rolling a blunt and you called it kush.

yee but does someone know how to get a chatroom up? that would be rad

How much for a gram?

As someone who shoots heroin because it gives me the best high and is 100% efficient, I will never understand this. I used to understand when I was a pothead, but now it just confuses and enrages me.

I am black, nigga

It's fun, but so is being stoned more times. Bet some fat bong rips would get you way higher then facing that, and you won't even use half the weed.

But I'm sure you already know that, keep niggin

Shut the fuck up poor fag. Any smoke that has the thc in it, that hits your lungs is not a waste. Joints blunts are not a waste. If you think that shit is a waste then make more money and buy a half, or an ounce or idk even start selling? I'm sick of greenhorn fags like you say in that shit is waste because you can only scrape fucking by buying one gram at a time. Go tell snoop Dogg that blunts are a waste of weed please. Fucking faggot hipster with your shifty opinion

I live in South Africa, so a gram is the equivalent of $2, so weed is dirt cheap here.

He didn't say it was the weed that killed him. He still is a dumb fucking retard for feeding his dog chocolate, though.

Bong rips don't taste as nice.

You could turn that into like 6 one hitters and spread it out you fucking addict

I call bullshit, you're too literate to come from south africa

You're a retard bro, everyone knows joints/blunts are inefficient. It's common sense. Keep stroking your little ego boner for selling an ounce and smoking gram blunts though

How does it feel knowing that the only things you are known for worldwide are apartheid, Die Antwoord and making annoying sounds at the World Cup?

Seriously bro, I'm from South Africa. Live in the suburbs in Pretoria, but grew up in a ghetto region known as KwaMagxaki.

Wasting weed would be buying a sack then immediately flushing it down the toilet. Fucking dumas

>smoking weed is a waste of weed
Welcome to 2016 ladies and gentlemen

you can make 3 joints out of that.

Hahahaha, feels shitty.

They do if you clean your shit.

And who thinks blunts taste nice? At first yeah, but suit isn't as fine as it goes down. You could.put bong snaps in a nice clean bong and taste fresh bud every time.

Same here i live in Syria and a gram of weed cost like 2$ too

In the US, weed is like $10 a gram. I'm glad to be living in Africa, hehehe

Have you ever smoked a blunt and not got high as fuck? How is that inefficient. Buy more grass or move on to a stronger substance to sustain you. Don't mock an EFFICIENT way to get high just because you heard some cunt say it in a smoke sesh in high school

You care way too fucking much

Bruh, there was literally a high times study or some shit that tested this shit. iirc joints/blunts were like 40% efficiency compared to a bong/bowl at 90%. And were talking the absorbed by weight. Nigga sounds like you need to step down from the stronger substance cuz you dumb as shit and think you're onto something

You are a fool

I'm not denying studies m8, yeah glass pieces were fucking designed to make smoking weed better, no fucking shit. But to put down a blunt because of some fact or opinion and call it a flat out waste? Lol what? How

Just accept that some people like blunts, dawg.

I'm not one of the people who called it a waste, but some people tweak like that

not even the same guy but it's obviously, factually, statistically a waste. Like in every sense of the word, you don't get as much bang for your buck out of rolled shit.

I'm not even the one dissing blunts, just had to spread some knowledge. I smoke mad blintz

Bump
Just mainly because less weed goes to waste
Also I live in a country where weed is illegal. Song a bong isn't really a great option

Smoke tomorrow AFTER work

Some people think they are fucking royalty and refuse to smoke reggie... despite tolerance any human being will get high from a blunt of reggie.. I'm just sick of fucking greenhorns that act like they know everything. I've literally watched people smoke once or twice an then act like fucking pros and give other people advice like they are fucking veteran smokers. More or less I just hate idiots is what I'm saying

Don't smoke before work. school is okay but working high can be vibe killing. Smoke that shit now.

Regs-->Mids-->Heads-->Tolerence break-->repeat

theres some real veteran smoker advice

Where i live, weed is illegal, but everything you can imagine about smoking equipment is legal, even seed is legal to own, but not the plant, and that place is Denmark

Cool story bro

No. Real veteran advise is. Who gives a fuck what kind of weed it is just smoke it it's still weed.

I'm definitely not above smoking reg, but I'll never pursue it. I feel ya bro, motherfucks don't know shit.

Fuck that man, why waste a tolerance break and smoke reg and be mild lol, I'd want to utilize that low tolerance and get super high, plus you can just smoke less of higher quality and still be higher then smoking all the reg

Those regs for you could be way different than me

no man!!!!! dont use the honey blunts, they smell and taste like shit bro, btw also dont use that filter it take aways the thc dont be a scrub man...

Weeds still illegal in the majority of burgerstan here too, they ban paraphernalia where you're from?

It wouldn't be too hard to make anhomemade bong, shit if you're inspired you could make a decent one with no ghetto shit like plastic bottles.

If you're in that boat, look up a gravity bong. Shit gets you so high, if you haven't smoked many bongs you're in for a treat,hell you're in for one regardless

What should I use for a filter, I just take any paper there is available.

I think he's saying just don't use them in general. Butni recommend using something carsboardy, thicker paper at least. Are you op?

You should take all that bud out and get a chillum or one hitter instead and conserve your bud.

Guys, don't smoke all day everyday. I did it for 8 years and it's the thing I regret the most. Apathy induced by weed is not cool. You cant just numb bad feelings. You numb them all, especially over time as a regular smoker. When I take a break, the bad times feel a bit worse, more emotional... but the good also feels better...with stronger emotions. I get an ecstatic lively feeling when something good happened and I am not stoned. These feelings remind me that I am alive and human which is another reason substances shouldn't be praised so highly, like extremists in a cult.

I sold weed for 8 years. I've had multiple friends in rehab just for weed. People who say weed isn't addictive are fooling themselves. I'm not saying it's as bad as some other drugs, but the plants almost takes as much as it gives. Don't use it multiple times a day, anons. It (can) suck the motivation and will to live right out of you

Huge FAG

This

I remember I used to post shit like that, but now im a stoner again. Don't blame weed for your problems bro, you did it to yourself, weed didn't do it to you

I think he thinks that's a cigarette filter. To me it looks like it's a rolled up peice of paper which works just fine. Business card stock is good too.

Who the fuck puts a filter in a blunt?! Just roll a fucking joint you cuck.