Is it cheating to use foreigners to represent your country?

Is it cheating to use foreigners to represent your country?

>always the same nip posting the same picture

>those
>foreigners

It's aite, they're colonials anyway.

If you want to really bait people there's more appropriate sports
handball: you can literally use player that played for other national teams (see Qatar having French and Tunisian players)
Rugby: everyone have his one or two new zealanders
Basketball: every third world team has one or two americans

yes

pic unrelated?

They were all born in France though.

But france is like south africa demographically, only with more arabs. About 30% of french newborns are white french so that pic is about right.

Implying being born somewhere means anything.

I was out in the city today and I saw a black and muslim tourist walking today

guess what language they were speaking?

french. lol

Being French has to do with adopting French culture. You can be any race. That's why, before the niggers came, there were Germanic French, Celtic French, and even small pockets of Anglo French.

If a cow borns in a stable, she won't become a horse.

Don't be rude.

The greatest ever player of Indian descent played for France. France still have colonies.

Yet here you are, born from a pussy and still a pussy.

many of them were born in Africa and imported then naturalized.

I don't get white French people who cheer on a team where the only two whites are a portuguese midget and a spanish lanklet

I dare you to take a 23and me DNA test. You will discover that you're not French yourself.

I don't need to take a genetic test, my genealogy is already made, I have 1 basque great-great-great grandmother, 1 swedish catholic from the 17th century, and one Dane from 93X.

kys somali nigger

France is killing herself and it's a good thing. More niggers and more diversity into their ass. More blood for the dark gods.

>Implying being born somewhere means anything.
Top kek, wat.

nah, remember sports are an industry. It's about money not representation. Even if the spectators would prefer otherwise.