His name was Robert Diaz. Posting the video link again. Get it while its hot, last time I posted it...

His name was Robert Diaz. Posting the video link again. Get it while its hot, last time I posted it, the link went down due to traffic.

Inb4 Virus: I said it last time, will say again. My only motive is to catalog the story of Robert Diaz. The file has 3 large webms in it.

dropbox.com/s/auvif5fh12i1om4/OP Kills Himself.rar?dl=1

his name was robert diaz

dubs

His name was Robert diaz.

did he really die? last i heard he was in the hospital getting his stomach pumped.

There was no confirmation as to what happened after the cops came back, we think that's what happened, but we don't know.

I just got out of the hospital today

>I
Proof.

its a virus

Tits or GTFO

shit

what happened after the cops showed up?

He's posted from hospital earlier. He's alive

He posted earlier about 2 hours ago with his hospital band on his wrist

They came like 3 times. The first time they asked for someone named Kenny. The second time they came inside the house looking for the device that was streaming. the cops were fucking retarded. I had my phone propped up and it got everything. they were just searching and didn't see the phone. It was pretty obvious. The third time they just arrested me and took me to the hospital.

OP file is 1gb wtf nigga condense the video or trim it down or something nigga

youll take my shitty format, unedited, screen cap recording, and like it.

Just got an email, the video is down again.

Story?

Wtf is the story

Too much traffic generated,what's the story op please

Can we get a story or is this just going to be intentionally vague to get people to download a virus

Judging by the lack of interest and back story everyone who downloaded that files got a nice rat on their system

MODS

Sage

Yep, oh well

Vids are legit. I'm watching them back right now.

Give the story then

Stfu obviously fake

Abandon thread

what is this op is this bs

Like I said. Watching the vids right now.

someone post the webms :)

Sage in all feilds

Basically decided to try to an hero one day. Decided to live stream. Shit didn't go as planned. Cops got called 3 times. Got arrested and sent to the hospital. Stayed for 3 days and got home today.

you cheat in pokemon go kys

his name was Robert Diaz