Why do irrelevant shitholes like the Balkans...

Why do irrelevant shitholes like the Balkans, Poland and the rest of eastern Europe constantly jerk over and promote their shitty and non-existent """"history""" when nobody cares? Is it compensation?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IwwXJ8u7eTM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Says the guy with no culture apart from global Americanization. Fuck off you Maori gook.

Do not bully poland you
wait!
New Zeland doesn't exists! You are a bot.

you are just jealous

Because we actually went through the growing pains of nationalism in the 19th century with persecution by the established nationalities, border disputes, painful territorial losses, liberation wars, the rediscovery of artefacts of our continued existence on our territory since the Dark Ages, the struggle to formulate a literary standard...only so a sheep-shearing business on the South Pacific (or indeed a furrier colony and American loyalist retreat on the North Atlantic) can denigrate us as ahistorical.

Because that history shaped our nations

I hope you're baiting.

>Is it compensation?
Yes. Many centuries ago they had promise of being real countries, but then they were BTFO by Germans and Russians and that's that.

>non-existent history
I am pretty sure ever country in Eastern Europe contributed to civilization more than your meme former english colony.

eastern europe allways was and is shithole.

they are inferior in every aspect to britain, denmark, germany...

they never contributed anything of value, that is why they mimic west.

but e.e is valuble source of cheap labour for west.

youtube.com/watch?v=IwwXJ8u7eTM

I can understand you, because I feel the same about oceania.

>see OP
>look at flag

I don't think any other nation in Europe immigrates to the West as much as Serbocroats. It must be your Muslim heritage.

i am bosnian muslim, just like your father.

I adore Balkan banter.

how long did it take to upload that 160kb picture on your dial up, Cheng?

>prison island is mad that eastern Europe has better history than them

>Russia
>Irrelevant

>NZ
>shittalking people who care about lesser nations
I thought you were better than your white version famicom

Rich, coming from New Zealand.

stupid dumb anglo pirate scum

have a FUCK YOU

too bad that quake didnt kill more of you fuckign niggers

here's hoping the next one does

We care.

Truthbomb. Butthurt subhumans will disagree

Because if you're not autistic and aren't easily offended by facts, history is actually interesting.

Hey, don't bully my rightful clays

Whatever you say, Ante.
The "cheap labour" model of colonization is gonna fail completely in the next 10 years, because of high emmigration levels. Meanwhile the West is loosing real skills and experience. Their universities spawn "Womyn studies" graduates, that end up working in state services or if they have some meaningful degree, they usually end up working as a project managers, controlling a group of EE/chink workers. This is valid for every sector, including IT. The future is bright, but for Eastern Europe and Asia.

Stop the bullying.

>Sheep farmer IRL
>(You) farmer OTI
And you are right targeting this demographic, guaranteed buttmadness caused
Seriously though, neighbors, this is the reason why we can't have nice things

Dude, your country has only 2 things to be called as 'culture':
- Maoris
- Lord of the Rings merchandising

Even Greenland has more political weight and history