Ask a recently circumcised adult anything

Ask a recently circumcised adult anything.

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/20280
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/7720
soros.dcleaks.com/
foxnews.com/politics/2016/08/14/pence-urges-federal-probe-into-whether-clinton-granted-political-favors-to-foundation-donors.html
thewashingtonstandard.com/shadow-government-wikileaks-exposes-george-soros-controlling-clinton/
jewishpress.com/news/breaking-news/dc-leaks-publishes-george-soros-files-showing-millions-contributed-to-anti-israel-causes/2016/08/14
jewishpress.com/blogs/muqata/soros-strategy-raise-the-cost-of-the-occupation/2016/08/14
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/763380671796678656/video/1
thefreethoughtproject.com/illegally-clinton-assange-assassinate/
realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/08/12/rand_paul_cia_annex_in_benghazi_shipped_arms_from_libya_to_syria.html
youtube.com/watch?v=8uofvscfAx4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why?

Jewish convert

He asked what most of us would ask

Pic please, and how does it feels? I've read that it can be a little uncomfortable

Post pic
Welcome to the cut master race.

Surprisingly painless, was wrapped for two days in bandages, then just a month of wearing cutton around it, and then nothing. The worst part was the sensibility right after with the head rubbing against the boxers. Nothing sexual about it at all, just pure fucking uncomfortable. Now its been two months and all is back to normal really

Nothing to ask, welcome to normal society.

Thanks, why were you cut

>this is how cut fags deal with their condition
kek.

>

kek

why the fuck would you do that? people dont like dried up cocks

Amen.

God says I have to

Any noticeable difference sensation wise when you fap or have sex (assuming you have had sex before and after)?

So you believe strongly enough in this Jew bullshit to mutilate yourself?

You sound like a royal fucking idiot.

Enjoy your latkes.

have fun with your stinky ass smegma filled cock wih tons of infections, faggot

Ding dong!

My name is Ed, spelled with a single D. Check out my singles, guys!!!!

Cool, huh?

How much did it helps you from a financial point of view ?

Fucked once about 2 weeks ago, think it was too early, it felt uncomfortable as fuck. I have jerked off a bunch of times without any different feeling, honestly. I guess I always jerked off using the shaft rather than the head.

LOL

Do uncut fags really think thier alien looking, nasty cocks are the master race? Lmfao.

Go clean the left over piss from under your flaps from a month ago you disgusting fucks

Cut master race reporting in

I was given a bag of gold and a degree in law complentary of the rabbi so I guess its gonna look good from here on out

Go fuck someone and post results, pl0x. I was cut after birth and I have no clue what it feels like to be uncut. Always been curious.

Never once had smegma or any infections, in the civilized world we clean our dicks.

That happens only if you don't know how to use a fucking soap.

Thats a fucking lie. OP here, and after a day I would have to go wash my fucking penis head at night if I was about to get a blowjob.

y?

You need to halves of a potato.

I'm actually considering doing it. I really have no problem with my skin whatsoever, I can get my penis head out of it without problems. My only concern is that my penis is very sensitive and that makes me last not as long as I would like to. Do you think it'll would help?

>I had to clean my dick after not cleaning it for a day
What a revelation.

I also thought I didnt last enough, but to my surprise I kind of came just as fast afterwards, but that could have been nerves or something else. When fapping i also come at the same rate, I was kind of disappointed about that part

Maybe he cares about hygiene.

Does it feels different? I've always thought that circumcised was less sensitive

What's it like having a mutilated dick? pic related, it's you.

Yeah so did I, but that has not been the case so far. Maybe it will be different in a year...

My favorite color is potato

cut master race reporting in

i'm also too stupid and lazy to wash myself, which is why i'm proudly circumcised, have teflon coated armpits and a non-stick anus

Nice, what was your reason for doing it

Same here. Ask me anything.

At birth, born to Christian parents. They didn't want me to feel different from the other kids lol. Overall I'm glad though. Seems like it'd be a hard spot to clean. And I've heard sex is more pleasurable cut, fapping is better uncut. And I've been having more sex that gapping.. So no complaints here

Why the f were you cut if you were christian? Is that normal in the US?

did they cut around your head or split you from top to you balls?

Yes, Christian parents cut reporting in. For some reason it's done by Christians in the US. Especially in the southern states.

It's pretty normal to be cut here even if you aren't Jewish.

Yeah so I hear, I just dont get why

It's thought of as hygienic and has become the social norm. Some doctors even recommend it.

OK well good... the more the merrier to the uncut master race

Soap and water, you have heard of them?

how does it feel to have a mutilated dick?

I wish I tried anal before getting circumcised tbqh

>clean the left over piss from under your flaps from a month ago you disgusting fucks
Kek are you implying that if you weren't mutilated as a child you'd piss into your own foreskin

>into the oven it goes

CTR IS HERE TODAY BECAUSE WIKILEAKS JUST DROPPED TWO FUCKING ATOM BOMBS:

First, DOCUMENTED PROOF THAT HILLARY WAS ILLEGALLY TAKING BRIBES

LITERALLY USES THE WORDS "PAY TO PLAY"

>"Can we set up a time for a very brief call to go over our process for handling donations from donors who have given us pay to play letters? Want to make sure we have a robust process in place to make sure that donations that come in from those donors, in any form, get put into the operating account."

THIS IS IT

DO NOT LET CTR SLIDE THIS

HERE'S THE LINK:
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/20280
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/7720

IN ADDITION, WE'VE GOT SOME SPICY SOROS LEAKS. ALL HIS TENTACLES, HIS WHOLE NETWORK, LAID BARE:
soros.dcleaks.com/

NORMIE MEDIA EXPOSURE:
foxnews.com/politics/2016/08/14/pence-urges-federal-probe-into-whether-clinton-granted-political-favors-to-foundation-donors.html
thewashingtonstandard.com/shadow-government-wikileaks-exposes-george-soros-controlling-clinton/

jewishpress.com/news/breaking-news/dc-leaks-publishes-george-soros-files-showing-millions-contributed-to-anti-israel-causes/2016/08/14
jewishpress.com/blogs/muqata/soros-strategy-raise-the-cost-of-the-occupation/2016/08/14

CLINTON STRETEGIST CALLS FOR ASSASSINATIONS:
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/763380671796678656/video/1
thefreethoughtproject.com/illegally-clinton-assange-assassinate/

RAND PAUL CALLOUTS:
realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/08/12/rand_paul_cia_annex_in_benghazi_shipped_arms_from_libya_to_syria.html
youtube.com/watch?v=8uofvscfAx4

HASHTAGS, GET IT TRENDING:
#SorosExposed
#Email20280

> Master race
Master race would imply better...
> Science would say us uncut are the Master race.

>Be uncut fag
>Extremely satisfied with penis
Why would you choose to mutilate your own dick?