Feminism hate thread

feminism hate thread

Femanon here.
I personally love the shitstorm that starts everytime some poor faggot makes one of these anti feminest threads. Gives me a chance to see just how upset I've made everyone and chuckle a bit.

You think jokes about kitchens or showing tits bother me? It just goes to show how much power any random female holds over you, they can pull your complete attention away from a topic just by having a vagoo.

Sure, you'll act tough and cynical here, but we all know it's just a desperate overcompensation for how much of a doormat you are IRL. If you decide to lash out and act a bit sexist now and then, I can't really complain.

After all, we do pretty much run the show.
Men rely on us, work for us, spend money on us, buy us houses and cars and clothes, sign prenups that we can turn around and cash in when we feel like ditching them for a younger, cuter piece of ass.

Got a kid with a girl? Don't fool yourself, it's HER kid, not yours. Piss her off and she'll take it and leave your ass, and you can pay her a nice chunk of child support for the rest of your life.

Yep, this is the power we hold over you. So you go ahead and make your rape jokes, really. I still know that when you see me on the streets you'll be watching, getting hard, and problably crying a tear or two because you know you'll always be a forever alone faggot

What is this, a new copypasta?

Did you know that Men's Rights Activists tried to boycott Mad Max Fury Road on the grounds it was feminist propaganda?

>new

i don't think you know what a prenup is. Because its the exact opposite of what you think it is

Jesus christ there are 63 different genders

>Feminest
I believe a feminist should probably be able to spell feminism. #GrammarRape

I just slapped my wife because of you. I hope your happy

i.imgur.com/IMiso4Y.jpg

Tits or GTFO

I got real fuckin bored around 4 words in

So? The nice thing about boycott is that it only involves yourself.
If they didn't want to watch it it's their right not to.

>Femanon here.
and there you already lying

Feminism isn't needed in the west. At all. So the butch above me should get a fucking grip.

-Actual Girl

Nice copypasta faggot. Pic related.

lurk moar

Makes me think that being a faggot is a blessing

Wew lad

I love how you are so full of yourself that you even believe your own bullshit, because no one will take that shit serious

Yeah, yeah... tits or get the fuck out.

This

In my day we called it a Dutch oven

>soviet flag
very fitting. it was their brainwashing which has lead to this.

Feminism hate or YLYL?

I remember a cop sued a guy for farting once.

Femanon I'd be so down for all that if y'all didn't cheat

MY BOY

> isn't needed in the west

in other countries women want to be housewives and they have way more successful rates of marriage.

Stay the Fuck out the rest of the world unless it's to give condoms and family planning

Never seen anything more obviously written by a man.

I am... The Fart Raper

What happens if a drunken feminist masturbates?

A vaginal black hole appears