YLYL

YLYL

Other urls found in this thread:

theync.com/brand-new-shotgun-execution-by-isis-slow-motion-added.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=KsGw12JWR1U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>says YLYL
>posts gore
Wrong webm or are you just fucking stupid OP?

Lost

op saw it yesterday and thought finally it's my day to shine and posts his new webm. fucking retard

You obviously didn't lose so keep posting faggot

God fucking damn I'm glad to be in America right now.

Ayy lmao

>how it is to chew 5 gum

???

I'm a noob or only it's because I'm not pedo?

It's Caylee Anthony

Detroit School of Witchcraft and Niggery

There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn't he just the funniest guy around?! Oh my God.

I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a like girl as you once again type your little Banana thread up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don't even fill in the captcha. Maybe you're such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a Sup Forums pass, so you just choose the picture. Oh, and we all know the picture. The "epic" Banana guy, isn't it? I imagine you little shit laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but it's ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that's right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fucking fuckup, she's probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on Sup Forums posting about a fucking banana. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became a NEET. A pathetic Bananafag NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can't even try to talk with you because all you say is "I REALLY REALLY LIKE THIS PICTURE." You've become a parody of your own self. And that's all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he's done a million times now. And that's all you'll ever be.

This shit for real?

LOL XD LMAO so funny this should go on my tumblr

Lost

Yeah, if anyone was going to kill me for no reason I'd be glad if it were niggers or the police.

that actually looks pretty fun

>Nogwarts.gif

Masters of Psychology in fashion?

grats to her

old girl probably did more work organizing fashion shows than any booksmrt engineer ever will

look at this meme

There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn't he just the funniest guy around?! Oh my God.

I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a like girl as you once again type your little Banana thread up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don't even fill in the captcha. Maybe you're such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a Sup Forums pass, so you just choose the picture. Oh, and we all know the picture. The "epic" Banana guy, isn't it? I imagine you little shit laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but it's ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that's right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fucking fuckup, she's probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on Sup Forums posting about a fucking banana. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became a NEET. A pathetic Bananafag NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can't even try to talk with you because all you say is "I REALLY REALLY LIKE THIS PICTURE." You've become a parody of your own self. And that's all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he's done a million times now. And that's all you'll ever be

>implying there's a business in fashion shows
kek

this week on mythbusters - do your eyes pop out when you take a shotgun to the face ?

it's a for-profit college thing.

you can merge anything as long as you can convince a review board your really really dedicated to wasting your money on them

>their

my bad fam

They posted a new one today, which don't you faggots get with the program.

theync.com/brand-new-shotgun-execution-by-isis-slow-motion-added.htm

youtube.com/watch?v=KsGw12JWR1U
OP? WTF

Yep, lost.

lost

Did he died ?

who hey this picture is hilarious haha
can't stop laughing
I love this forum
thanks for this post

ive struggled with erectile dysfunction for years i did everything i could to stop it first step was of course pills but they were no help and i got bad side effects i tried doing it in public it was my favorite fantasy but it stayed flaccid i traveled the world wasted my money on the most beautiful prostitutes money could buy but alas nothing not even a halfie i gave up i thought there was nothing possible ive sat wasting my life away for 2 years since thinking there was no point i had scheduled to kill myself next week but i happened to come across this video and i owe my life to you cause this got my penis harder than i could have ever imagined

delet this

lmao

sauce

I don't understand. After these past few years of banana shitposting, what do you get from it?
You're just still there. Living a lonely, dissapointing life. You could at least shitposting threads that are shittier and more cancerous like trap or fluffy threads.

Aint falling for this shit again. Still have ptsd from seeing it yesterday. Assholes.

Kek

Welcome newfag

Because assholes like you still reply to them...

Yes

get ogre it

TOP KEK

Awww he was hot as well. damn.

He kind'a looks a bit like the indian version of Carlton

What is she from? Who is she? Why is this relevant?

oh shit garys mod looks like its got some next gen graphics

this guy

It was a 2 year old, who was murdered by her mother.
Learn to use Google damn it.

>implying

Fucking KEK!

allegedly murdered, never convicted.

bethesda graphics