Woman plays in A reboot that flopped and got into Twitter drama

Woman plays in A reboot that flopped and got into Twitter drama.

She Officially won guys

thank Milo for that

Just a bunch of women mad at their white ex boyfriends

they should never have shot him, he was trying to protect the kid

God some of them are so fucking ugly. No wonder they hate men, they can't catch a dick.

Lol media outlets recognize she got blasted, made a horrible movie, and cried like a bitch so they try to brighten up her day by saying she won 2016. Bitch lost, period. No matter what a bunch of white guilt hipster fucks say. Guess that means every kid that gets ripped on the internet won 2016 as well.

I CANT GET LAID OR NOTICED BY WHITE MEN!!!!! I SIT AND POST CUCK THREADS ONLINE WHILE LAYING NAKED WITH MY 12 CATS IN MY SHIT SMELLING TINY PATHETIC APARTMENT WITH MY SHIT PERSONALITY AND CANT GET LAID!!! FUCKIN PATRIARCHY

Yes all Apple products

I don't get why this is even a deal at all lol u guys r butthurt gays

literally uglier than a monkey

soon they will start saying windows is racist because it's too difficult for black people

win? she isn't funny and her movie career is dead. it's bad enough she's black and a woman. and now engages in twitter drama. Movie flopped cause it sucks and women hate women.

So thats why its so bad

what has harambe done this time?

Maybe, but I think that will mess up the economy of computers, Windows will not have that shit

Yes there's food on that table not made by any of those women

This is the first time I've actually commented on this person, and I have to say from the performance they played in the trailer, and that alone, they are are a terrible actor and of course.. ugly as fuck.

The Harambe jokes about her are funny, she is a typical big nosed looking nigger (not racist), but what has she won? If she has won anything (such as a physical reward), it's probably from some feminist sjw group that no one gives a flying fuck about anyway.

The movie was terrible, that will stick with her. Only place you will find her now is in some other shitty movie trying to reboot her quick failed career or some shitty series where she belongs.

B'But she won!

I'm gonna fuck around in the post comments join me if you dare

Idk I thought it was better than the original

>Idk I thought it was better than the original

I'm sure many did, user.

No wonder Huff Post is full of liberal bullshit and generally sucks as a news source now.

I thought harambe was dead?

I'm sure they all felt very good about themselves that day and went home to their new home in the gentrified part of town and had a non gmo organic salad and watched ghostbusters on repeat until they slumped to bed

Anyone see the numbers on box office sales? It tanked. The studios have noticed. Investors have noticed.

We win.

A women has never made me laugh before
Have any of you?
If so post Greentext story

They don't hire any black people

Where are the blacks and hispanics?

that's white people shit.
Lord have mercy, white people shit.
Nice hive-mind though.

>woman

Milo is a retarded, incompetent populist. How worthless are you really, if you get bested by literally who?

God she has a weird mouth