bump

>Make 250k a year only working 3 months out of the year
>Girlfriend
>Do whatever I want every day no worries
>Life is great

Just googled the word miserable
thought it meant something else sorry

Great, but people like you aren't interesting to me
Ever feel like you hit rock bottom before you got where you are now? Assuming you actually have it as nice as you say

>Crush over 5years text me to spend time with her
>We sit in an abandoned house
>she kisses My neck and my face
>she leans for the kiss but I got a blackout and didn't kiss her back
>now things are strange and she says it was her mistake and she's Sorry
>I Cry since yesterday and now I sit alone on a hospital roof like the faggot I am

Describes my feelings and pretty accurately

Yeah like, this is miserable for you? ... you know nothing

I used to feel miserable.

Did this happen recently? Sounds like you could definitely salvage things if you're quick enough

thing is with crushes and secret admirers, they're secret. I'm pretty sure that at one point or another, someone liked you but was to shy to approach you. Exactly why you should approach more people.
Get turned down, live on, don't give a fuck.
Feels like you just don't appreciate just how many girls there are out there. Take more chances user

Wanna tell?

I lied. I fucking hate life
>NEET
>ADHD (Don't tell me it's made up, part of my brain doesn't fucking work right)
>Work ass off studying for months
>Learn nothing
>No friends
>No income
>live with parents at 25
>first thought every morning is "fuck why am I not dead"
>relatively good looking
>doesnt matter
>every time I look in the mirror "I hate my fucking life"
>outwardly angry at family because I hate myself so much

>few years ago was different
>had adhd medication, very low dose becuase I have low tolerance to pharmaceuticals
>never abused it
>doctor "recommended I try"
>didnt want to
>literally a fuckign miracle happened
>made friends
>had life, job
>great times with people who genuinely wanted me around

>moved, state is very strict wont fill out of state prescriptions
>no medication
>here I am with all of the above

For someone who is alone his whole life and waited for a chance like this for 5years
Yeah I feel miserable
I am sorry that I don't have a Story where my best friend died or something (not that a have something like a friend in first place )

You can only get shot down and ignored so many times before you give up.

I happened yesterday

I know people like you, bitching about loneliness when there are tons of people who care about them but they just refuse to see them, the girl obviously cares about you, you are not miserable until somebody notices you are alive, before bitching about being lonely try imagine if there was no one who even knew your name, stop being a wimp

They say that it's better to have loved then lost, then never to have loved at all. I find that to be bull shit. Sure, it's nice when you are loved, but when it's gone, you feel empty, depressed. You feel as if you would have been better not being loved, and that's true.

I've had four girlfriends, and I was the one to fuck every single one of them up. I feel empty and alone now. I don't have any positivity because of this. I'm just, empty.

I lost a friend not too long ago to his abusive dad. One night, my friend tried to defend his mom, and his dad stabbed him in the chest and let him bleed out. I wasn't able to attend the funeral as I was occupied with other things that couldn't be dropped. After seeing his grave, all I could do was weep, as I knew my only friend had been taken because he stood up for someone.

I've lost a lot, and I can't say that I am able to feel happiness anymore. People keep telling me I'm restricting myself by saying that I can't do anything good and that no one will care about me. I don't know anything anymore.

If you wake up every morning wishing you were dead, then why aren't you pouring all that emotion into doing whatever you can to improve your life?
I can relate to what you tell, but it wasn't adhd. Took a few years, but I realized that if I wish I was dead anyway, why not just do things for myself? Can't give you any tips for your particular situation.
But man, prove everyone wrong. You don't have to become succesful until tomorrow. As long as you do something every day that benefits you, anything. After a while you'll be hooked.
Pic related

Give up? Why? Seriously, give me one reason why because that is complete bullshit. You don't have anything else to do during your lifetime on earth.
As long as you're alive, have some place to sleep and something to eat you shouldn't really give a fuck wether you "failed" or not.
Being shot down is something good that many people fail to realize. If you were shot down, it means things would never have worked in most cases.
I think you're confusing infatuated with in love, correct me if I'm wrong though

Set up a meet again, asap, don't chicken out. When you feel in your gut that you should kiss her, just do it. Don't wuss out, you won't regret it.
Don't let it be awkward. She obviously like you too in some way

>Started smoking dope at age 12
>Basically always pissed off, negative and in a major existential crisis
>Start recording music at a young age
>Hang out on the streets with people
>Still pissed off all the time
>Girls are always interested because they think I'm a bad boy (not really, just pissed off)
>Finally find a girl I like to some extent
>Live with her rich parents for a year, shit was cool
>She breaks it off, I changed
>Cried for 3 months straight
>Started drinking and smoking basically non stop
>Develop anxiety problems and moodswings next to the negativity and existential weirdness
>Alone for a long time, shit sucked
>Meet a new girl, incredibly cute and good looking
>Fuck shit up due to being a negative piece of shit
>In a weird on-off relationship with this girl for five years
>She moves to France because she can no longer stand me
>Get psychotic even though I quite smoking dope and drinking for a long time
>2 years pass which I hardly remember
>Changed again, trying to be more caring and loving and shit
>Constantly dating, not meeting the right one
>By now recorded more than 100 albums, most of them anonymous, generating enough income
>Meet a girl at a gig with my band
>Probably the nicest girl ever
>Shit's fucking fine, fuck a lot, cool ass relationship
>Things go fine for a while
>JK, she's a major amphetamine head and fucking fucks everything up
>Alone again
>Negativity has became a port of me again, back on drinks, back on dope
>Enough money, too scared to spend it on important stuff because I just want drinks and dope
>Still heavily in love with that fucking druggy
>Nice

I don't where else to post this.

But what would you guys do if a femanon friend asked you to her up 3.5 hours away? She is literslly begging me to get her cause she hates her family. She would be staying with me for a fee days.

If she's nice enough company; yes.
Don't expect too much, just friendly company.
If more does happen, hooray for you.

Post a song buddy

I've been in your situation and trust me the only way things can turn is for the better.
Look at it this way, if you built a house you start from the bottom and work your way up. When it falls down, you're definitely gonna miss being on the top. But you can't start rebuilding up there, you gotta start at the bottom again.

Start doing small things for yourself. Just easy things like cleaning, cooking something healthy (and good) or whatever. As long as it's something positive, it's good.
Focus on improving yourself in any way you can think of.

I do this and it works for me, because whenever my life goes towards shit I get furious and I keep telling myself that I'll prove everyone else wrong. I'm gonna prove to myself, and everyone else that I can do whatever I want and be happy

I wish we could have a beer together. Seems like you got things under control even though they suck, am I right?

Depends would it be worth the trouble if she's only nice to hang with? (not expecting any sexytime)
How well do you know eachother?

The thing is we have hooked up before have never fucked. Sometimes she's a total bitch to me sometimes she's flirty with me.

Yes I like to spend time with her. But I had driven 1.5 hours this morning to drop her off and now she really wants to come back. Its 5pm and its going to be a 7 hour round trip. Told me shell make it worth my while.

Honestly leaning towards not doing it

Do it bro
Like you got something better to do anyway

7 hours is long, but only 3.5 will be alone in the car.
I would do it if she paid the gas and was nice to hang with. Wouldn't even be mad if I didn't sleep with her.

Met through mutual friends that live near me. On a scale from 1-10. Id say were about a 6 on closeness. We have hooked up before but never fucked. Really conflicted right now

You're right, was probably gonna smoke some weed and dick around here for the night.

I'd say take a chance. But at least ask if she could pay gas or something.
I hate when girls just expect to get shit for free, but that's just me though

is me

I do still try: Little more of the story

I started having severe anxiety attacks in college because I literally could not complete assignments (or learn for that matter) no matter how many hours and tears I put into them. So I ended up dropping out on two separate occasions. Just imagine every time you try to think about anything, your thoughts are replaced with a constant buzzing. Meanwhile you exhaust all of your energy trying to concentrate, which couples the above with mental fatigue. It's truly a spiral of fucking bullshit.
What I said in my post above didn't mean I don't still try. I have two permanently disabled parents who have done everything they could have my whole life to support and understand me.

I want to make their lives better, but no matter how much effort I put into it I just get nowhere. I made leaps and bounds when I was properly medicated. I took a children's dose and it made me physically feel the part of my brain that wouldn't work properly, start working. Everyone I knew said I became the person they knew I could be.

Two things are stopping me from succeeding at this moment: Insurance and being afraid of doctors just thinking I'm drug seeking.
It scares the fucking shit out of me because all it will take is one asshole not liking how I look, how I speak, how I dress, or, I don't know, my shoes, to illegitimize my condition and ensure I can never function properly again.

She said she would throw money. She's kinda crazy and just freaking about some bullshit, literally sending me text after text about her problems and why I need to get her

You seem like a great guy op. Don't change.

Go to a doctor man

I'd rather not, like I said; most of it is completely anonymous and I'd rather keep it that way. Genre's range from Black Metal to Indie and from Power Electronics to EDM. Even very close friends have no idea how much I have recorded and released in the last 10+ years.

Wish we could. I guess I have things under control at the moment. I have been very manic due to the "break up", basically travelling a lot, visiting friends and stuff. Close friends are giving me a hard time because of the manic episode; I tend to talk a lot during these time, up to the point where everybody just wants to forget about me, haha

I'm a married white man in an unwilling cuckship. Wife wants to divorce so gong to have tofeed my kids stale crackers for a month straight while living in a trailer.

I hate myself for not being born Korean because this shit rarely happens there

I should also add that I weigh around 240 pounds... Never had any problems hooking up though.

Do you also wanna tell us something op?

>the start of 2016 was great
>i started spending more time and talking with my parents regularly and supporting my mom financially when she needed
>The start of april was here and i was just finishing booking my trip to Denver, Co
>It was the night of the 14th when my mom got sick
>when the EMT's arrived my mom's words were "just let me die" and she went unconscious.
>my older brother stayed with her round the clock till the night of the 15th
>the worst call of my life "Mom isnt doing well you need to get here ASAP, bring dad"
>spent the whole night with my mom and family until she passed away at 9am
>went home and hugged my dad and my brother and my dad said "its only us now, the three amigo's" as we cried
>The passing of my mom broke everyone's heart, she was dearly loved by everyone and passed so quick
>My dad took it especially hard, he had just gottwn done being in the hospital for 7 days for a heart problem.
>everything was bad but it got worse when my dad started drinking 24/7, falling down and hurting himself daily
>this went on till we had an intervention and he assured everyone that as soon as he got a jobbhe would stop
>well he got the job, we were all celebrating
>2 weeks in he stoped showing up to work to get drunk every day.
>After 2 more weeks of not showing up they fired him on a Thursday.
>I left for Oregon the next day. Came home Sunday for my brother's birthday on Monday
>woke up at 1pm and ordered a cake, my dad was drunk and asking for alcohol
>yelled and screamed about how i had none and to wait for my brother, came back and apologized.
>he said "Its Ok i will just wait for your brother". I went back to sleep.
>woke up at 3pm with a cop in my face. My dad was dead. On my brother's birthday..
So yeah thats everything. Im gonna go cry now

You're right
I'm gonna call around tomorrow so I can finally get on my life

Man, I really hope and wish you could have your medication.
No one can ask more of you than to try. I'd say go to a doctor and just explain things. Write things down on a paper before you go there.
It will seem awkward to bring a fucking paper with notes on it, I know because I've done that myself. But it helps immensely. If you find a doctor who you don't agree with, ask for another one. There's no shame in that and when it comes to mental health you have to be able to open up and feel like the doctor is your friend.
I really believe you can do this, what's stopping you besides fear?

As long as you're alive and have some place to sleep and something to eat you're gonna be just fine user.
Everyone has bad periods in life, but when you're on your deathbed you're not gonna care about that. You can still change things

I'm kinda bummed out about this girl but everything is under control.
I just like to talk to others who feel miserable when I feel bummed out. Things could always be worse for me

Fuck man, you don't know how much I wish we could hang out right now.
Can't really give any advice, just hope things are gonna look up for you