This little fucker ate a figure of mine. Dubs decides what I yell at it

This little fucker ate a figure of mine. Dubs decides what I yell at it
Trips decide what I do to it

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/20280
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/7720
soros.dcleaks.com/
foxnews.com/politics/2016/08/14/pence-urges-federal-probe-into-whether-clinton-granted-political-favors-to-foundation-donors.html
thewashingtonstandard.com/shadow-government-wikileaks-exposes-george-soros-controlling-clinton/
jewishpress.com/news/breaking-news/dc-leaks-publishes-george-soros-files-showing-millions-contributed-to-anti-israel-causes/2016/08/14
jewishpress.com/blogs/muqata/soros-strategy-raise-the-cost-of-the-occupation/2016/08/14
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/763380671796678656/video/1
thefreethoughtproject.com/illegally-clinton-assange-assassinate/
realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/08/12/rand_paul_cia_annex_in_benghazi_shipped_arms_from_libya_to_syria.html
youtube.com/watch?v=8uofvscfAx4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Dirty ass nails and wrist, debris on it. Do you ever take a fucking bath?

Also, "ate a figure"? A G.I. Joe or something? Grow the fuck up, you mongoloid.

>a figure
wat

and also why the fuck is that dogge in a cage you dont keep dogges in cages ffs let it out

you should kill yourself for putting your thing were 'this fucker' could reach it.
stupid cunt face

CTR IS HERE TODAY BECAUSE WIKILEAKS JUST DROPPED TWO FUCKING ATOM BOMBS:

First, DOCUMENTED PROOF THAT HILLARY WAS ILLEGALLY TAKING BRIBES

LITERALLY USES THE WORDS "PAY TO PLAY"

>"Can we set up a time for a very brief call to go over our process for handling donations from donors who have given us pay to play letters? Want to make sure we have a robust process in place to make sure that donations that come in from those donors, in any form, get put into the operating account."

THIS IS IT

DO NOT LET CTR SLIDE THIS

HERE'S THE LINK:
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/20280
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/7720

IN ADDITION, WE'VE GOT SOME SPICY SOROS LEAKS. ALL HIS TENTACLES, HIS WHOLE NETWORK, LAID BARE:
soros.dcleaks.com/

NORMIE MEDIA EXPOSURE:
foxnews.com/politics/2016/08/14/pence-urges-federal-probe-into-whether-clinton-granted-political-favors-to-foundation-donors.html
thewashingtonstandard.com/shadow-government-wikileaks-exposes-george-soros-controlling-clinton/

jewishpress.com/news/breaking-news/dc-leaks-publishes-george-soros-files-showing-millions-contributed-to-anti-israel-causes/2016/08/14
jewishpress.com/blogs/muqata/soros-strategy-raise-the-cost-of-the-occupation/2016/08/14

CLINTON STRETEGIST CALLS FOR ASSASSINATIONS:
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/763380671796678656/video/1
thefreethoughtproject.com/illegally-clinton-assange-assassinate/

RAND PAUL CALLOUTS:
realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/08/12/rand_paul_cia_annex_in_benghazi_shipped_arms_from_libya_to_syria.html
youtube.com/watch?v=8uofvscfAx4 [Open]

HASHTAGS, GET IT TRENDING:
#SorosExposed
#Email20280
SAGE'D
.m

Dubs, say thank you
Trips, give him more of them
Quads, masturbate while doing everything above, record it and share it

Yell "Walkies!" at it and then take it for a walk you fat fuck. you need the exercise.

Yell "why did I rape all those children" loud enough for the neighbors to hear.

Buy some decent fucking dog food, christ.

let him out of the cage and feed him whatever you were going to have for dinner.

Yell all this OP. Dubs has spoken. You will need to take breaks and sit down because you are trigglypuff with a penis.

OPey what figure he ate?

let doggo out of its cage

pet him, he did a good job

Dubs spoken. Hahahaha

Leave mr. dog alone

>strip naked
>lower balls into cage
>post results

Waste of dubs

Time to call mr. knivie

The doge is in the cage because he is afraid of something. That place gives shelter.

Are you mean to him?

If you are, you will wake up in the middle of the night with the feeling of a presence next to your bed. Except there is no-one there. Or is there? Your spine tingles, a fear grips your mind. You are too sleepy to move. Pulling the bedsheets over you won't protect you. You will be consumed.

Don't do anything

Yell: (whatever you say to call it for dinner)
Do: wipe your ass and put the tissue in the cage

spaceprogram