Is anyone else disappointed with suicide squad?

Is anyone else disappointed with suicide squad?

No

Reminder that this was a deleted scene

yes

A very fun and entertaining film. No idea why it gets hate.

Please do not become faggot plebs like Sup Forums has become

op here, im really just bummed out cause of all the extra scenes they deleted. the movie would have been way better if it wasnt so cramped

BvS is true capekino

My thoughts exactly

Please buy tickets to see this movie. I DO NOT want Affleck's Batman film or the Harley Quinn standalone film getting cancelled

Was it as bad as Deadpool?

Oh God no Deadpool is fucking shit. Suicide Squad actually had great characters

Nope. My only criticism is why was the joker even there? Should've cut him completely out of the middle of the movie. Just leave him as Harley's origin and rescuer at the end.

spotted the Sup Forums fags

>actually liking Deadpool
fuck off with that shit. Learn to appreciate an actual decent film

No of course not, I watched the trailer. You guys who are disappointed, do you not watch trailers? It's pretty easy to not get your hopes up when you know the movie is bad beforehand.

i was incredibly disappointed with all the fun i had watching it and how short it was

Deadpools girl should have died in that movie, Suicide squad had to many characters to develope in a short time like was cptn. boomerang even useful to the team? Diablo and fuckin deadshot could have two manned that whole movie, And why the fuck was the black bitch painted out to be some badass when she was just a bitch with an Iphone that could kill them.

Suicid Squad ? wat
name wasn't Deadshot ?

Did it feel like a 95 minute action film? It sure did to me.

One of the cringiest movies I've ever seen. If you liked it you're either a superhero loving manchild, 14 or just a fucking idiot.

>Deadpools girl should have died in that movie
who?

Now if you took his parts in the movie and his deleted scenes, would that not form a better basis for its own movie? Rather than having it spliced into this one

fuck off

yeah man the fucking joker scenes were fucking cringey af

yeah I saw it yesterday, it was almost as bad as the Fantastic Four Movie.

The only thing that made it better was the Joker scenes, too bad alot of them got deleted.

Good thing I didn't pay for it

>would that not form a better basis for its own movie?
That's what Jared said. There being enough deleted scenes for a full Joker movie

he meant deadshot

I think

In the deadpool movie
his gril should have died forgot her name

Yeah man, learn to think all movies are shit. C'mon.

Anyone else find her hot in this? Especially when she was doing that dance thing with her body

No... because I didn't watch it. It's amazing how many people love to go see movies, even if they're bad. Surely you must have a sense of "it will probably be good" or "probably not"? No? Complaining after the fact just makes you look like a sucker.

I dunno man, homeless chicks don't do it for me

fuck yes

I love the actress in general

I find Cara Delevigne disgusting, from her looks to her personality. Monkey-face bitch, wouldn't touch it with a 10 foot pole.

Beastiality is wrong, dude.

kek yeah you're right she seems like a bitch

>learn to appreciate an actual decent film
Fuck off. No one here wants to watch you suck Metropolis' dick. Go back to your pretentious board and leave your shitty opinions there.

Also, nice dubs.

stupid faggot.

What is wrong with you

Deadpool is a piece of fucking shit meant for edgy 12 year olds with its constant sex jokes

UHideous fucking troll with an equally shitty cunty personality to match.

My impeccable taste in women apparently.

Gross.

looks like a fucking ape

here she looks like Lauren Cohan....

Everyone was disappointed by it.

yeah! it was kinda hynotic on its own accord.

Suicide squad was shit bois
>27% on rotten tomatoes
plus I watched that cringey shit none of the characters were developed fucking slipknot got killed in the first 20 minutes after being introduced.

it wasn't as good as the trailers led me to believe, but not a bad movie.
i enjoyed it.

Very. It wasn't bad, and it was entertaining, but the editing is a mess, bad plot etc. I'm waiting on the uncut version though before I make up my mind.

>27% on rotten tomatoes
You are seriously trusting RT when it gave Ghostbusters a fucking fresh review?

>Learn to appreciate an actual decent film
>thinking any super hero/comic cross over will be a good film

they are manchild normie films, they are only making them because fags like you keep buying DVD's and subscribing to netflix instead of pirating and streaming like the rest of us.

kek didn't know that fam nvm
fuckn suicide squad was still shit fam however way you wanna slap chop that shit

Nope. Real psychology in character actions. And true bad guys rock. I should go hurt someone

stop acting like a nigger

stop dick riding on a shit movie

Stop dick riding stupid fucking rappers then go around talking like them trying to be cool

i didn't even like the movie, I'm talking about you talking like a nigger

>shitty plot
>shitty characters
>shitty jokes
>shitty movie
>fun and entertaining
Your IQ is below 100 right?

I mean you don't give any reasons to justify you're opinions so the best I can do is tell you too fuck off you 160 pound fugly virgin faggot

>I think something is shit, therefore anyone who enjoys it is retarded
This guy. Acting like the arbiter of good cinema. Kek

>you're

Vanessa? Why? Do you not want to see Sabertooth rape and kill her in a future sequel, because that's what happened in the comics. Oh and spoiler alert I guess.

?
Is that suppose to mean anything?

>"however you want to slap chop that shit."
>slap chop

Well, it´s like nascar. You know the people get liking this shit are idiots.
But lets pretend there are no tastes that are more refined than others in order not to hurt your sensibility.

Oops nvm
But good job spotting a grammar mistake instead of coming up with a thoughtful argument fag boy

Rosebud amirite

>supposed

kek, trips speak the truth

>my opinions are better than your opinions
Nigga, nobody cares about either of our opinions. Opinions only have the value others give them. You think mine is shit? Neat. I value my opinion more than I value your opinion about my opinion.

Have a nice day.

Fag boy strikes again

is that your superhero name?

Argument of what?
The whole movie doesn't make any sense.
The real villain in the movie obeys the army at the begining because they have it's heart but when the plot want her to be free the heart is useless and she just have to kill people in order to succeed.
Deadshot isn't a villain, he's just Will Smith in a Will Smith movie.
Only 2 out of the 5 members of the squad have a background.
For some reason, a military officer has the mail of Will Smith's daughter for him in the middle of a battlefield so their can be a stupid emotional scene that the writers didn't even bother fitting properly.
And it goes on and on and on.
The writing is poor, characters are poor, the movie stinks, that´s all.

Cool story bro.

Exactly. Glad you agree with me.

It's yours
If you had some self awareness you would be able to notice the girls at whatever middle school you attend snickering behind your back calling you it after all the other kids kick you outve their lunch table

what a retort, user
>no u
come back when you finish with your grammar lessons

Not at all

Only shit character was Leto's pathetic and overly showy Joker

I was nervous about Margo and her work but damn she nailed it

Critiques me for using the "no u" argument
Already used this argument in past post

once you finish highschool fagboy you can instruct others on the ends and outs of grammar/punctuation

Both of you are fucking children. Quit contributing to an already polluted era of this website.

I have to agree that both posts mentioned are made by an humongous faggot

>Both of you are fucking children
>this era
No, that kind of stuff happened a LONG time ago.

That's a pretty shitty explanation to why you think the movie is bad

Sounds like a lot of nitpicking but I guess they have to spell it out for you retards because you can't come to your own conclusions

He triggered me I'm fine, I'm ready to talk about the movie now

the world is

still a fucking faggot

hey shill suck my bill