Faces of Sup Forums

Faces of Sup Forums
also rate

Other urls found in this thread:

randomarchive.com/board/b/thread/697153001
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/20280
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/7720
soros.dcleaks.com/
foxnews.com/politics/2016/08/14/pence-urges-federal-probe-into-whether-clinton-granted-political-favors-to-foundation-donors.html
thewashingtonstandard.com/shadow-government-wikileaks-exposes-george-soros-controlling-clinton/
jewishpress.com/news/breaking-news/dc-leaks-publishes-george-soros-files-showing-millions-contributed-to-anti-israel-causes/2016/08/14
jewishpress.com/blogs/muqata/soros-strategy-raise-the-cost-of-the-occupation/2016/08/14
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/763380671796678656/video/1
thefreethoughtproject.com/illegally-clinton-assange-assassinate/
realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/08/12/rand_paul_cia_annex_in_benghazi_shipped_arms_from_libya_to_syria.html
youtube.com/watch?v=8uofvscfAx4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

cute as absolute fuck

would marry/10

5/10

6.5-7.5

Tell me I'm pretty b.

Stop pretending
randomarchive.com/board/b/thread/697153001

Thanks
0/10 for you asshole

>CTR IS HERE TODAY BECAUSE WIKILEAKS JUST DROPPED TWO FUCKING ATOM BOMBS:
>First, DOCUMENTED PROOF THAT HILLARY WAS ILLEGALLY TAKING BRIBES
>LITERALLY USES THE WORDS "PAY TO PLAY"
>>"Can we set up a time for a very brief call to go over our process for handling donations from donors who have given us pay to play letters? Want to make sure we have a robust process in place to make sure that donations that come in from those donors, in any form, get put into the operating account."
>THIS IS IT
>DO NOT LET CTR SLIDE THIS
>HERE'S THE LINK:
>wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/20280
>wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/7720
>IN ADDITION, WE'VE GOT SOME SPICY SOROS LEAKS. ALL HIS TENTACLES, HIS WHOLE NETWORK, LAID BARE:
>soros.dcleaks.com/
>NORMIE MEDIA EXPOSURE:
>foxnews.com/politics/2016/08/14/pence-urges-federal-probe-into-whether-clinton-granted-political-favors-to-foundation-donors.html
>thewashingtonstandard.com/shadow-government-wikileaks-exposes-george-soros-controlling-clinton/
>jewishpress.com/news/breaking-news/dc-leaks-publishes-george-soros-files-showing-millions-contributed-to-anti-israel-causes/2016/08/14
>jewishpress.com/blogs/muqata/soros-strategy-raise-the-cost-of-the-occupation/2016/08/14
>CLINTON STRETEGIST CALLS FOR ASSASSINATIONS:
>twitter.com/wikileaks/status/763380671796678656/video/1
>thefreethoughtproject.com/illegally-clinton-assange-assassinate/
>RAND PAUL CALLOUTS:
>realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/08/12/rand_paul_cia_annex_in_benghazi_shipped_arms_from_libya_to_syria.html
>youtube.com/watch?v=8uofvscfAx4
>HASHTAGS, GET IT TRENDING:
>#SorosExposed
>#Email20280

You drink wine bruh?
Faggot/10

Serial killer/10

Can I suck on your acne

Missed you gaylords long time.

This girl is really making the rounds in the Chanosphere

>illegally taking bribes
Is there a way to legally take a bribe you autistic faggot fuck?

Mad? miss solid 5/10 :^)

Eyebrows/10

Sickly spoiled little runt/10

>7_28_16
Nice try faggot.

Adorable!

Rating all respondents.

Guess who i am :D

>OP pretending

Also it seems to be more of her

I'm not mad

why would you rate me so low?

Perv

Sexually repressed/10

Kegger jesus?
7/10

Those eyes are cute as fuck

11/10

CTR IS HERE TODAY BECAUSE WIKILEAKS JUST DROPPED TWO FUCKING ATOM BOMBS:

First, DOCUMENTED PROOF THAT HILLARY WAS ILLEGALLY TAKING BRIBES

LITERALLY USES THE WORDS "PAY TO PLAY"

>"Can we set up a time for a very brief call to go over our process for handling donations from donors who have given us pay to play letters? Want to make sure we have a robust process in place to make sure that donations that come in from those donors, in any form, get put into the operating account."

THIS IS IT

DO NOT LET CTR SLIDE THIS

HERE'S THE LINK:
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/20280
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/7720

IN ADDITION, WE'VE GOT SOME SPICY SOROS LEAKS. ALL HIS TENTACLES, HIS WHOLE NETWORK, LAID BARE:
soros.dcleaks.com/

NORMIE MEDIA EXPOSURE:
foxnews.com/politics/2016/08/14/pence-urges-federal-probe-into-whether-clinton-granted-political-favors-to-foundation-donors.html
thewashingtonstandard.com/shadow-government-wikileaks-exposes-george-soros-controlling-clinton/

jewishpress.com/news/breaking-news/dc-leaks-publishes-george-soros-files-showing-millions-contributed-to-anti-israel-causes/2016/08/14
jewishpress.com/blogs/muqata/soros-strategy-raise-the-cost-of-the-occupation/2016/08/14

CLINTON STRETEGIST CALLS FOR ASSASSINATIONS:
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/763380671796678656/video/1
thefreethoughtproject.com/illegally-clinton-assange-assassinate/

RAND PAUL CALLOUTS:
realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/08/12/rand_paul_cia_annex_in_benghazi_shipped_arms_from_libya_to_syria.html
youtube.com/watch?v=8uofvscfAx4

HASHTAGS, GET IT TRENDING:
#SorosExposed
#Email20280

>b allows girls now

I regret coming back here from pol

Yourenotelizapleasegentlykillyourself

Openly repressed

5/10 :^)

Just Jesus ;D

7-8/10

Jesus H. Christ/10

7/10, would gently make love with

Some of you are okay, don't go to art class tomorrow/10

What's up it's Connor

You didn't say no to the acne sucking...

OP STOP TROLLING!!!! ITS NOT YOU

Eliza/10. Top marks.

Literally my favourite chan girl.

4/10

Dude, no one fucking cares. Clinton will win. Trump will lose. The world will be exactly the fucking same as it was before.
>buh buh but goize, this is really really serious stuff

6/10

Don't be gentle.

4/10

11/10

Marry me?

Not welcome in r9gay anymore? Just kill yourself already

R8?

hiii

Really really beautiful, great facial complexion an a perfect gentle feminine shaped face. I'll do it what the hell, mines not as nice obviously but here we go

6.5/10

K, now rate me.
Don't be gentle.

5/10 you're trying too hard m8, but you seem likeable.

8/10, you're lovely

Faggot/10

9/11

Rate

Too embarrassed to post mine but solid would jerk off to/10

No it won't. But you're right that the winner doesn't matter. The only way there is ever a power shift is if people overthrow the government.

But, right now, I'd let the shepards do their thing and fuck Allah in his tiny hairy ass.

My guess is an alliance between the USA and Russia to eradicate que Muslims and completely fuck the middle east to oblivion. They have become too powerful and I'm pretty sure the real power in this world don't like it. If you're not a sand nigger and or any sub race, your bloodline is already among the safest in the future.

Very cute

Your name wouldn't happen to be Megan would it?

That's not OP, but she's still really cute so I'm not complaining about those photos getting posted. Anyone got more?

tfw I get recognized on Sup Forums

btw OP you're in a special category of cute 9/10

I don't think Clinton's policies will be much different from Obamas; therefore, I believe that after her ONE term, we'll be on the same track as we were before.

>people overthrow the gov.
I'd like to think it'll take a few supreme court rulings that'll get most of the money out of politics will get the ball rolling in the right direction.

>an alliance between the US and Russia
Probably not going to happen as long as Putin is in charge. And no, Trump will not bring about a change in these relations -- Putin is playing him like a fiddle.

Hi it's Nev and I host this show on MTV called "Catfish"

you are a transsexual hiding your chin

anyone actually know the name of this girl? i see her posted on Sup Forums all the time, and i remember a webm of her brushing her teeth. she's qt as fuck

These eyes are fucking deadly. I'm jel. A bit of a thinner face and you'd be an 8.
OneOfTheEdgyCoolKids/10
You look like that actor from Beyond: Two Souls.
Not my glasses but anyway. Pic with my childhood crush.
R8 me m8s

Perfect blue-eyed Aryan

Be the first to rate.

Deadly, huh? I appreciate that.

I'll give you a 6/10 because I can't quite see you. Good cheekbones and lips, I'd kiss them. No homo.

>tfw silly hair

5/10

Rate me.
Don't hold back.

Nobody rated me waaaahhhh, lol I'm triggered now hahahaha

get a haircut, stop wearing v-necks, 7/10

Not entirely sure of gender/10

Rate me

I would take you on a nice seafood dinner/10

trap/10

6/10 you seem kind and fun, man.

Me

I can only imagine how many men lost the will to live after this Borderline Personality got through with them.

Nationality?

Tippytopkekm8

Post better face pic plox

about a 6
8, my type

rate me b, go harsh on my kike ass

Thanks bruh.

lmao
I give your ass a 7/10
and yeah, now that I see with the right lightning and angle I can get some acute as fuck features on my face

Would break my heart/10

Honesty is the best policy.

You know the drill. Tito or GTFO.

Would fuck/10

Strong feminixt wymym who don't need to man /10

But seriously, would fuck. 8/10 because apparently no boobs.

Small hand/10

Hey niggers

Jesus/10

Jew/10

"Been off my meds"/10

7/10, kind eyes, subtle reassuring smile, caretaker. You look like you'd be my best friend, man.

dont call me that faggot

shit that hurt, but yeah I have some slender ass fingers, I was also shitfaced drunk when that pic was taken anyways