CTR Is fucking you

>CTR Is fucking you

How does it feel knowing I was paid $125 a day (250 for 48 hours) and you are likely getting paid MAYBE 55 a day. Are you faggots mad?

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/20280
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/7720
soros.dcleaks.com/
foxnews.com/politics/2016/08/14/pence-urges-federal-probe-into-whether-clinton-granted-political-favors-to-foundation-donors.html
thewashingtonstandard.com/shadow-government-wikileaks-exposes-george-soros-controlling-clinton/
jewishpress.com/news/breaking-news/dc-leaks-publishes-george-soros-files-showing-millions-contributed-to-anti-israel-causes/2016/08/14
jewishpress.com/blogs/muqata/soros-strategy-raise-the-cost-of-the-occupation/2016/08/14
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/763380671796678656/video/1
thefreethoughtproject.com/illegally-clinton-assange-assassinate/
realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/08/12/rand_paul_cia_annex_in_benghazi_shipped_arms_from_libya_to_syria.html
youtube.com/watch?v=8uofvscfAx4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

a day? lol i make than an hr

So....you got $15 an hour...

I would not get out of bed for $15 an hour. You can get that amount of money as welfare in Maryland.

I'm just reminding everyone who is getting paid to shit post here, I was getting paid MORE by CTR.

>Hillary doesn't give a shit about you.

I'll pay you to leak everything you know (what firm you work for, your script, etc, emails & communications)

CTR IS HERE TODAY BECAUSE WIKILEAKS JUST DROPPED TWO FUCKING ATOM BOMBS:

First, DOCUMENTED PROOF THAT HILLARY WAS ILLEGALLY TAKING BRIBES

LITERALLY USES THE WORDS "PAY TO PLAY"

>"Can we set up a time for a very brief call to go over our process for handling donations from donors who have given us pay to play letters? Want to make sure we have a robust process in place to make sure that donations that come in from those donors, in any form, get put into the operating account."

THIS IS IT

DO NOT LET CTR SLIDE THIS

HERE'S THE LINK:
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/20280
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/7720

IN ADDITION, WE'VE GOT SOME SPICY SOROS LEAKS. ALL HIS TENTACLES, HIS WHOLE NETWORK, LAID BARE:
soros.dcleaks.com/

NORMIE MEDIA EXPOSURE:
foxnews.com/politics/2016/08/14/pence-urges-federal-probe-into-whether-clinton-granted-political-favors-to-foundation-donors.html
thewashingtonstandard.com/shadow-government-wikileaks-exposes-george-soros-controlling-clinton/

jewishpress.com/news/breaking-news/dc-leaks-publishes-george-soros-files-showing-millions-contributed-to-anti-israel-causes/2016/08/14
jewishpress.com/blogs/muqata/soros-strategy-raise-the-cost-of-the-occupation/2016/08/14

CLINTON STRETEGIST CALLS FOR ASSASSINATIONS:
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/763380671796678656/video/1
thefreethoughtproject.com/illegally-clinton-assange-assassinate/

RAND PAUL CALLOUTS:
realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/08/12/rand_paul_cia_annex_in_benghazi_shipped_arms_from_libya_to_syria.html
youtube.com/watch?v=8uofvscfAx4 [Open]

HASHTAGS, GET IT TRENDING:
#SorosExposed
#Email20280
SAGE'D

I'm not op, but you only have to look into

>paypal

everyone on Sup Forums Sup Forums was given proxies, not sure about the continuing Sup Forums raid.

most of the other sites appear to be using straight bots.

>CTR is fucking you
Crash Team Racing?

i'm pretty sure by law they have to disclose these paypal payments. i'm betting they spent AT LEAST 15,000,000 so far.

Sup Forums doesn't need proxies so they don't bother.

>Killary is so desperate for votes she's paying people to correct the record on the fucking hacker known as Sup Forums

Top laughter.

I'm sure CNN will tell us how well Trump is really doing (they won't) :^)

nope

> A supposed shill posting this image.

Are you even trying dude, teach yourself how to lie/bait

what is the dnc's plan? she can't debate trump, even if the debate is staged. i've heard the dnc is pushing for ONE debate with long commercial breaks, but i doubt she can pull that off. seriously what is the plan here?

>we have agreed there will be no debate during this election.

>we have decided it is in america's best intrest.

>do not question us

i mean that isn't going to fly

>former shill

Jokes on you I make 300$ a day working as a artist/teacher

> I am actually a big fat ass from Sup Forums trying to discredit Hillary by every mean I can find to make 3 Sup Forumstard vote for Trump, so I pretend to be a "former" shill

Doesn't it hurt, deep in your little heart between the cholesterol, user. Trump is going to give you a huggie when you both fail what you're trying to do

Lets do the math
125 in 1 day
Lets assume a 9-5 job
thats 8 hours
125/8 = $15/hr
you are earning what is minimum wage in some places

by the way, they are still hiring at correct record dot org.

there is no "the" in the in the name. click contact on top righthand corner. YOU MUST SOUND LEGIT TO GET A JOB. you must sound very energetic and you must sound like a liberal. guys they can smell conservatives from Sup Forums a mile away. you have to speak tumblr.

Yeah it does hurt, are you going to cry ? There's always a way user, it's not that hard becoming an hero, you just need a small chemistry set and some good will. You can do it, user.
You could be the Flash, a forensic who messed up chemicals
You could be Spiderman, playing with a rope around your body, especially your neck
You could be Superman, flying off a building
Batman knows his shit with electronic stuff, just put a fork in it you'll become an hero.

Just do it darling

an hero is commonly used as a verb here. you still smell of tumblr.

> when Sup Forums is trying to convince you to vote trump because cropped picture of a message without any source, any context, nothing to legitimize the picture

Nah thanks Sup Forumstard, I'm cool. I'm voting Vermine, his supporters are way cooler than Trump's

it's not a noun is what i'm trying to say.

i'm not trying to convince anyone, i mean you filled out the same horse shit. do i care if you vote? no not really. do whatever the fuck you want.

Don't worry I totally got what you meant, I just choose not to pain attention; Keep on trying to discredit me with "shill" "go back to tumblr"
I'm still the one laughing in the end, I'm not even leaving in the U.S.A, nice thread now just shut the fuck up. I'd love to suck your tears when Trump is out.

calm down bitch. no one is blaming you for working for CTR. we all do what we have to do for cash. just make sure you don't vote for that horse.