Sup Forums so I'm going to get jumped. I got in fight today with a another guy because he tripped me up...

Sup Forums so I'm going to get jumped. I got in fight today with a another guy because he tripped me up. His piece of shit nigger friends all jumped me at one go and told me that there looking for me and are going to jump me as they left. I can take one nigger on but not a group of them, the problem is they know were I work. I am only in this town for 5 more days, how can I avoid being jumped by these fuckers there will be like 10-12 of them, besides the fact that they could wait outside my work which I cant avoid, how can I avoid them in public. Also I live in the uk so no guns.

talk to the police? carry a knife?

Knife might have to be a option but police are fucking useless. All I can do is tell them what these guys look like and where they hang out but nothing they can really do until I get jumped and mugged.

Fight them, use weapons

just carry around a fucking axe

Every one of them will talk shit but not approach you if you pull a knife

Get yourself a nice shiv, pepper spray or a telescopic batton and keep with you. Also talk to the police but i doubt they will do anything about it do you are on your own. Good luck

Don't go anywhere alone

Bring Chicken.

Almost quints is almost correct.
Lets ask him?

Where in UK do you live I'll try and help if I can

Drive everywhere

Throw them a watermelon, basket ball or chicken from kfc and watch how they kill each other for it

Niggers will never 1v1 so, I guess you could just carry a knife. You should also poison the knife with some kind of chemical or rub feces on it. Niggers wont last long when there poisoned.

Are you trying to get OP murdered? Because that's how you get OP murdered.

Here, OP. Might not do you any good in time, but whatever.

Quit being a fucking prissy pussy and face the consequences. As a white drunken father I can tell you that you disappoint me. Your mother made you this way.

I got a friend who I work with everyday so got him but we will both get jumped and I can take on some, Im only 21 and the guys who fucked with us look like there 18-19 but there mates are like 25-30 and there big and im sure they carry as well, but yeah the police wont do shit, especially with all this anti police nigger shit going around now in south England, good luck I guess.

poor mans james bond

Better to die on your feet than live on your knees. Take as many of them with you as possible. Fight to kill.

keep a 2x4 up your sleeve for the next 5 days.

Learn some basic fighting moves, learn to kick properly. It's easy and no one expects it. say you wanted to land a left foot... Turn your right foot outwards so your toes face your right, lift your left leg up and pull it in to your torso as you rotate your body in the direction that your right foot is facing, and look over your left shoulder as you extend the left foot outwards in a sharp sudden motion. Look to use the heal like a fist.

when you punch keep it controlled and jab, dont fling your arm like a windmill. Dont aim for the brow... the sweet spots are the side of the head and jaw, tap someone in the jaw and it trips a nerve from the brain to the body thus dropping them.

ft7 and I got tired of being pushed around and taking shit

dont bring any weapons, show up with nothing but your fists, if you bring a weapon, It wont matter, if all of them charge you at the same time, you cant do anything, and they'll take your weapon and probably kill you, stop being a bitch, knock one or 2 out and take it

This.

>dont bring any weapons, show up with nothing but your fists
Tyrone, or whatever passes for that name in Britbongistan, go and stay go. You have a group against you, you should goddamn well have an equalizer.

Also, one more tip before I head out, OP. Know your environment. Know where the alleyways are. Use chokepoints so they can't all attack you at once. And once again, fight to kill. You get one of them on the ground, you stomp on his god-damned neck.

Niggers are cowards. They will scatter if enough of them die.

buy 2-3 cans of pepper spray. practice with one: pulling it out, spraying, even get a SLIGHT taste of it so you'd know what it's like. (prepare some milk to cure it if "slight" goes wrong.)

get a knife BUT DON'T PULL IT out unless they attack you with one. fyi if there's a knife fight w/ 5 dindus then 99% you die. don't start one.

1. try to avoid (back door, hoodie, fake glasses and mustache, not kidding)
2. if facing dindus, use pepper and run away
3. if they pull a knife you're dead meat so pull yours and take down as many nignogs as you can

the order is important

godspeed user

remember to hold your knife firmly at all times cause if you manage to loose it, they'll pick it up and kill you

stop being a little bitch, take the ass beating. stand your ground.

>5 more days
fuck work for 5 days. you are moving

I'm in N/E so impossible for me to help in a certain way. I've worked a lot down south though. If your in London especially south of the river do not carry a knife costly will all carry and most likely at least one will have a shooter. You might come across bad gangs all over the south but none will be as bad as the London gangs. So I reckon the best you can do is carry a couple of squirting bottles of amonia. Soon as you blast the first 2 or 3 in the eyes the rest won't come near you. Always make sure to put some type of glasses on yourself when you're going to use that shit

This.

Don't take anything with you to help you protect yourself. Just get yourself kicked to a fucking pulp and when you're lying in traction you can pat yourself on the back (well, when you get your feeling back) and know that your tolerance was no match for their physicality.

If you really want to avoid a fight, don't take notice of this retard. Strip naked and arm yourself, I guarantee no one will go anywhere near you. Alternatively smear yourself in shit and, again, I guarantee no one will go near you.

Don't bring a weapon unless you're prepared to use it. If you bring a knife and you hesitate, I can guarantee that you'll end up in the morgue. If someone pulls a knife on me you'll be damn sure I'm ready to fight for my life.

>OP pulls knife
>niggers pull heater

>OP pulls heater
>niggers pull heater

Don't fucking go outside.

>if they pull a knife you're dead meat so pull yours and take down as many nignogs as you can
lmfao

OP, I haven't read the whole thread yet, but I wanna get this down before I pass out coz I'm stoned.
These fucks probably don't wanna grass you up or go to cops so we're taking all out warfare, no-holds barred, right?

Do this -
1) buy household ammonia
2) put in a Jif lemon squeeze bottle, the ones that are like a plastic lemon, not the bottle, ffs.
3) your choice as to whether you give them a verbal warning or not.
4) they jump you, pull it out lemon, give everyone a good spray, especially the biggest bastards.
5) go for the eyes and face if it looks life or death.
6) the guys you sprayed are blinded and moaning in pain. You want to use this Window of opportunity of the second wave of niggers reacting to what happened or thinking it over, you can tell 'em it's acid and you got more for them if they want it.
7) keep a little in the Jif lemon for any pursuers, but run away fast so you give them an easy out and they save face.

This

Don't you have Nigger hating friend OP?
Call them up, Or call Klu Klux Klan,
They got secret dispatch units in some areas

Don't get pepper spray get bear mace that'll fuckm up

True, I live on the outskirts of London. There are guns about and you never know who has one now. Knife might not be the idea, but same time I might just keep one in case and only pull it if I have to. Amonnia might be good and same with the 2x4 . I guess I just have to watch my back.

I've uploaded some schematics that might help

Just carry a knife bud. Preferably a big one if you can manage to conceal it well. If they are really down to hurt you then what difference does it make. You pull it and they freak out, or you pull it and you fight for your life. Regardless you are in a better position with a weapon. There's a reason people started using them.

Wear a fake suicide bomber vest
When you see them coming open your jacket to reveal the vest and shout Allahu ackbar

Grow a beard for better effect

>run away fast so you give them an easy out and they save face
This. This whole thing is a pride game to them. Your life is worth more than your pride, but they don't think the same way. Give them an out that lets them tell their buddies "mang dat lil cracka bitch run like a bitch, bitch", and they'll take it.

Niggers only 1v1 against anyone they know they can beat.

Bring a basket ball
when they approach you just start dribbling

> how about we take this up on the court? "
> aw shiyt niga dis bwoi don aks' us fo a B-bal match fam blud bruv

>rinse them with your unexpected skills
> Ay yo, fam, yo dis niga white honkey is gud m8 lets all be bloods now

Problem solved and you've got some new allies to add to your garrison.

Exactly. OP run like the faggot bitch you are. Run Forrest RUN

Or some lighter fluid and a zippo.If its like 3 of them you can get all of them pretty well doused. You dont have to actually light them on fire, but the implied threat of burning them alive will do wonders

Yeah, this nigga.
Pull a knife in Peckham, you'll get your ass killed.
I've known badass mofos scared to hang around Peckham or go after dark.

I elaborated on it before I read the thread, here -
but I know a guy that saw this skinny fuck take down two meatheads who tried starting shit with him on a bus. they dropped like two sacks of shit, choking, blinded, and skin burning.
He walked off the bus calmly like 'deal with it'...

FUCK EVERYONE. GET BEAR MACE AND CARRY IT. When they run towards you spray it backwards. They all won't show up at the same time. Or there can't be every fucking single one of them.

And if it is. Yell for help while running and using bear mace all over them. If you have it on you you'll feel so much safer. But it's huge.

I can't recommend a knuckle duster enough. Brilliant little tool if you can already throw a decent punch. Aim for the nose of the biggest one first.

Get the manager to offer those niggers a job. They'll evaporate like brown water.

Go back in time, don't fight a nigger because he tripped you. It's literally that easy.

how the fuck are you going to douse 3 men in lighter fluid

then a nigger pulls a knife and you're fucked

idk why but i fuckin lol'd @ "garrison"

Handy, but only Tony Stark can make an arc reactor.

Super soaker

kek

>find nigger
>shank self
>threaten to sue
>?????
>profit

Super soaker?

Excellent advice.

Buy a machete from Walmart or something, learn some basic chinese broadsword skills. Don't die, profit.

Retarded teenager confirmed

You sound like White trash to me user. You should not be within 100 yards of niggers at any time. Successful people don't have these problems. Apply yourself.

Quit living in such a shithole country. That's how you avoid getting jumped by nigras.

leave through the backdoor

Reading comprehension. Get some.

You can buy a bottle of it. You know, the ones that squirt out like a solid 5 feet. I'm surprised you've never seen them. When they get close just whip it out quickly and start spraying. They won't hit you, they'll be thinking what the fuck the whole time and trying to avoid getting wet. Make sure to have the zippo ready and preferably lit.

why is this a .gif?

metal baseball bat
rake
garden hoe

choose your weapon

In fact, to be honest, the lemon juice itself is pretty effective. Lemon juice in the eye is no joke.
If you mix with Chilli powder, even more so.
In future, if you have more time, you can buy high grade 100% capsaicin powder from eBay, which is the ingredient in pepper spray.
You have to boil and strain it to get proper 'juice' though.,in a mob situation, it's hard to use precision tools like guns and knives.
You need a melee weapon.
This had coverage, as a constant stream can hit several targets and cause retreat...

Want a solid advice?

Use a cab to get to work and back. You're safe at work and at home.
5 days is nothing. You'll make it.

you make it sound so easy though. There isn't going to be a stand-off when these guys come. They're just going to beat the shit out of op. But yeah, I know the bottle kind.

simple if they charge you strip naked and fight

You shown them your trips? I can't imagine what they will do when they see quads. Check em.

I didn't make the fucking thing. However, you should be aware that 'gif' does not immediately equate to 'jpg that moves'.

OP go to your local bar and hire some Chad's to protect your ass. Get 3 of em and hire them for $20 a day.

$60 a day ain't much to not fucking die.

Don't bring a knife unless you're prepared to butcher. Clinch it because if it falls loose you're dead.

If you've ever been in a situation where you are outnumbered you would know that they are going to try and toy with him first, scare him. If OP start running they chase and fuck him up. If they run into him they'll fuck with him first. In which case OP gets the bottle out and starts spraying. No threats, just spray. It's scary because it's crazy. Pride or no pride some guy getting ready to burn you alive is a terrifying thing. And I'm saying this from experience. I've seen someone do it to two people.

>pay someone to rape you
>call police
>blame niggers

Well seeing as I have been jumped 3 times I would say I have some experience in the matter.

Is a machete somehow a gun in the retarded country where you live? Maybe you should learn to read. This is the best advice OP has received.

Out of the 3 times
>were they niggers
>how many each time
>did you win or lose each time
>did you ever get a knife pulled / pull one

Then you should know that they won't start hitting unless you get ready to fight or run. If you are just standing there no one is going to run up and deck you. I've been jumped too, Every faggot in a group loves to toy around

throw a basketball in front of them. Its like a smoke bomb but for niggers.

Hold a job fair at your workplace

>I am only in this town for 5 more days

Leave now

Change your plans

In the uk the most common method of self defence is a suicide vest.

LMFAO

>First time was all niggers, second and third time were white.
>4 the first time, 2 the second and 4 the third.
>second time was the only one i was able to do anything, i'm pretty sure i broke the jaw of one of them
>never gotten a knife pulled on me when i was jumped, but a guy pulled a knife on me in a bar about 2 years back

guess you got some weird motherfuckers jumping people where you are.

You aren't really aware of exactly how retarded the U.K.'s laws truly are, are you?

"Buy a machete at WalMart". God fucking damn, user. You have the internet; use it and educate yourself.

THIS fuckin genius.

Ok, I got some more, other options or backups.
These are better since the UK law allows 'improvised weapons' but might get you in trouble if caught with ammonia in a lemon.

1) carry a lynx bullet pocket spray
2) combine with windproof 'turbo' lighter (always lights up) blowtorch style
3) combine to make pocket flamethrower
4) could be combined with Jif lemon filled with lighter fluid
5) leg it. On your toes, son.

Option 2 -
Carry a carrier bag with 1/2 cans of soda. Twist at top while being rushed/cornered, spin bag fast and use like a cosh to smack the biggest bastards or threats - closest ones, armed ones, etc
Run.

where you live mate ill back you

Find a neonazi gang in your area and pay them to protect you. Or better yet pay an off duty cop to follow you around

>Pocket flamethrower

>not allowing any fucking rando to buy a huge buttfuck knife at a convenience store
>retarded

burgers really are the niggers of the developed world

Just use pepper spray or a hammer

Is OP Inspector Gadget?

You have Google then as well. Try searching "sarcasm" and "autism."

>not allowing your citizens to defend themselves against irate niggers or sandniggers or their own government
How's that boot leather taste, nigger?

Stop damage-controlling and just type some fucking letters into Google, fuck-knuckle.

POCKET SAND