Do these heroin overdose pics convince you not to use heroin?

Do these heroin overdose pics convince you not to use heroin?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZQ7oqmikZDQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Oregon?

idk

more plz these are interesting

Why would they? Only someone with a complete lack of understanding of human nature would think they would.

If we actually avoided risks by being shown things like this, nobody would drink, break the law, smoke, drive a car or do all the other fucking stupid things we do.

We have the ability to think it won't happen to us, to simply separate what is in those pictures to our own situation.

That's why those shocking imaged on cigarette packets have had almost no impact at all.

URIAH?!?!?! WE WERE WEARING CONDOMS!!!

Nope. I love smack

Or, at least with the use of drugs, have some basic chemistry/medical knowledge. Nobody ever dies from a drug administered correctly.

Absolutely

It makes no difference, they are illegal and as such there are no requirements for them to be pure or safe in any way at all.

You could buy some that are laced with rat poison, only your trust in the dealer is what makes you feel safe. Which is fucking retarded.

Exactly, trips of truth. I did it for six years and was always careful with how much I took and always monitored my tolerance.

>tfw your dealer kills people with fake drugs
>tfw your dealer stops making money because all clients are dead.
>tfw only pretending to be retarded

Does this image make you not want to use your car anymore? Nope. Nobody that sees this car crash would think twice about driving to work tomorrow after seeing it.

Drugs are the same.

I was convinced not to use heroin when I met one when I was 17 years old. They are very sad and destroyed people.

To this day, I have never used any drugs. I even managed to stay away from the family curse, alcohol.

People OD on heroin cut with fentanyl all the time dipshit

>You could buy some that are laced with rat poison
Yeah, you could. I've never heard of it actually happening to anyone though. Most od's are one of two things, either it's someone who got clean for awhile then relapsed and tried to shoot the same amount he was used to, or it's an asswipe kid that doesn't realize he needs to crawl before he can walk. The latter being more prescriptions than needles.

The kind of people who overdose most of the time
are the kind of people who just keep doing it all in one day with no self control.
As well as the fact that some heroin on the street may be to potent.
Shooting it up is a risky way of administration one that I never saw the point of.
Or you get a guy like the Op pic related who just got off and his tolerance is low and he thinks he can handle what he was doing before
it's that complete lack of medical knowledge that get people killed.

don't care. There are worse ways to die TBH fam. I'm clean now but not opposed to shooting up again in the future.

>posting this on a trump board
might as well go to church and tell em about jesus

Those are retarded junkies that can't/don't want to control themselves.
I've done cocaine for about 4 years, never had withdrawal or cravings, well, once in college I had some but just stopped for like a week and the cravings were gone. Also, cigarettes are way more addicting than Cocaine, personal experience.

You know what I'm saying, stop being a potato.

Drugs you buy go through many stages before they get to your hands, any of them could decide to taint the supply with anything. They aren't exactly going to be arrested for it are they?

Protip: humans are fucked up, sometimes people just wanna watch the world burn. What if the dealer decides to top himself and take some of his customers with him, what if his ex wife taints it, what if anything. You jsut stuff it in your mouth with no second thought and pure faith in people you don't even know.

>You could buy some that are laced with rat poison
its the opposite. sometimes batchs are too pure for people to handle

kek

>Those are retarded junkies that can't/don't want to control themselves.

That's bullshit. That whole statement is what every drug addict tells themself. Denial is strong. Good luck to you buddy.

I've done coke for 4 years, from multiple dealers, nothing's ever been tainted for me.
Maybe it's because I'm don't get my drugs from shady street dealers but smh.

even the shady street dealers want you to come back

that's a really retarded statement

This is powerful.

>I've smoked for 20 years, I'll never get lung cancer

It's basic human nature to totally ignore risks and think things won't happen to us. Until it does and then we are shocked.

You're no different than anyone else, you're no more of a risk taker than a guy that drives to wok in the morning. We are what we are, dumb apes that can't calculate risks properly.

i bet you were the kid that checked his halloween candy for razor blades

I'd still fuck it.

Yeah it doesn't make much sense to kill your clientele. Even if you have the means to do so why would you

How so? how is that image any different than the dead junkies? or lung cancer images on packs of cigarettes?

You can be the best driver in the world, it won't stop aunt big tits smashing into the side of your car and smashing your brains though the side window.

>treating life like its a marathon
I truly feel bad for you user. Pathetically grasping for every second.

if it can kill me fast and possibly painlessly then I want it even more.

only to a mentally challenged person, looking at you pally

No, heroin being a shit-tier is why I wouldn't do it.

Nope I'm just the same as everyone else, we are fucking retarded as a species.

Fuck 'em all. A form of Darwinism at its finest. The less, the better.

can corroborate, im not even a criminal and ive considered the possibility of slipping people ricin

anyone got the celebrity ones?

No, watching a friend die from heroin as his daughter tried to perform CPR on him did though.

>uses "u" and "r" instead of "you" and "are".
I guess her brother wasn't important to enough to actually spell out simple words.

you've been so far from social life you can't see any difference between driving your car to work and destroying your body with heroin.

Did she do mouth to mouth? technically incest? did you jack off later? would it be weird if you did? did you feel bad after you came?

it's called a 'comparison' you neanderthal

>I was convinced not to use heroin when I met one
>The driver was an alcohol

then who was phone after is if

This entire thread is summed up by this song:
youtube.com/watch?v=ZQ7oqmikZDQ

I did. It felt great.

Did he drown?

>karate chop

A little poison, now and than, that maketh for pleasant dreams: and much poison in the end, that maketh for a pleasant death.
–Friedrich Nietzsche

Pop quiz.
You just jacked off to a girl giving her dad mouth to mouth, do you

A. Cum in girls hair
B. Cum on dead guy
C. Do your best to spray both
Explain your answer

The Chinese had the right idea, to stick with opium. It was Big Pharma that invented heroin.

is that a fucking Furby tatt?

ive seen worse.

Only time people get hot dosed is when they fucked with their heroin dealer

I think so lmao

Introducing "Dirty Doper action figure with new kung-fu action grip"

No they arent

>od'd but she still sucking

>off by six

Nope, just shot up 30 min ago before I see a good movie, you can fuck yourself lots of dead body pics look worse without drugs.

What movie?

kinda make me want to try it

Any forensic experts here? Can you tell how long they've been dead for?

Huh?

Met a richfags son in high school. Had a literal collection of drugs. Opiates, cocaine, heroin, DMT , weed of course, mushrooms, you name it. I used to sell weed and Vicodin/oxy and I started to notice my friends developing a strong habit for the painkillers. I asked him how he kept himself from becoming addicted. Told me he switched up what drugs he took every few days, and did some purification thing every weekend where he would be sober Saturday and Sunday. (He'd go to the lake on their boat or ride their ATVs a long the mountains) And every few months he would test how long he could go cold turkey. Said he could quit everything as long as he still smoked a little weed to keep the shivers away. He was very very strict about his "method". I brought abiut 60mg of oxy and he didn't take any because it was his shrooms day. Cool dude though, would always smoke me out on medicinal weed topped with kief or dab hits for free every time we hung out. Just my two cents.

Blood has only just begun to pool, so only a couple of hours. Toilet guy isnt even that far.

useless junkie B^)

so they die happy or not?

>B^)

kys

this works out until the day you encounter an unexpected tragedy and your mind doesnt know how else to cope

I just got me a gram of some #4 and am gonna do some only because I saw this thread. XD
Pic VERY related

No one gives a fuck

Hope it kills ya

Then let's hope you die happy as a slave to some fatfuck's chemistry project as well.

Edge lord

You cared enough to make a response. XD

Nope, I'm not dumb, nor are the people around me, so I can do whatever drugs I want and not get addicted or dead.

See you in the obits

what a shitty way to die

i od'd on marijuana once

Nah they aint dead remember addicts know everything, they know the drig wont kill them, they are smart

Fuck off

That's a really retarded statement

no, just convince me to not being a retard at the moment using heroin

What about the discoloration?

A

I haven't done hard drugs in a while not since early twenties, but I did H a few times and im not dead. Only dumb people die of drug overdoses, period.