HELP Sup Forums. It's my first time playing

HELP Sup Forums. It's my first time playing.

Greentext me/explain some things I should know before the download finishes? I've never played games like this.

torchlight was a better diablo clone than diablo 3

>git
>gud

>cancel download
>play diablo 2 instead

this

this
also, stay a while and listen

This but play marvel heroes instead of diablo 2. Its just like diablo 2 except free and it has marvel heroes

Are the servers still live? Isn't it a dieing game? I mean i always like playing the latest expansions of games to stay on everyone elses level.

kill stuff

higher numbers is better

can you guys still give me advice rather its about diablo 3 or diablo 2. I just wanna know things I should know about the game

so you only like to do what everyone else is doing?

>not playing the true successor to Diablo 2's crown

>Play Seasonal if you want to play publicly
>Play Softcore if you want to play publicly
>Play "expert" difficulty or higher if you want to have any sort of challege

I hate the concept of gems, also don't like how there is almost no variation between classes.

>challege

Hmm, i guess you could say so. Like if everyone else is doing something, it must be fun. Like drugs, alcohol, those were all fun and i never did them before.

Also, if im not playing the games everyone else is, i lose the social aspect to gaming, which is what i enjoy out of it. No point in getting awesome gear and weapons if i cant fight with my friends?

it's not really a difficult game to understand OP. you'll figure it out pretty quick.

fiddle around with different builds depending on what class and how many people you're playing with. ie: don't build a glass cannon wizard if you're playing solo. gl

this

Click shit til it's dead. Don't die. But play Torchlight 2 instead.

gems are pretty much the materia system from ff7, some grant skills, others modify how those skills work when linked. It's a pretty clever system which allows for lots player agency.

class is fairly important as your chosen class dictates where on the skill tree you will start. sure I can build a melee witch with loads of health nodes from near the marauder starting area, but it's just easier to make a marauder for immediate access