She was sitting on the chair

Gun in the wrong hand then m8

Gun's I the wrong hand unless they were facing towards the screen

if suicide
gun wouldnt lay somwhere around
most woman shoot themself in the chest not the head
shoe would be still on her foot

so its murder

ciggerette in hand would be on ashtray side, assuming shes sitting down toward window saw a person took off her farsighted glasses to see who it was then bam, homicide

>most woman shoot themself in the chest not the head

Murder. Pencil on left side of the sheet si she is left handed and gun is on right hand. And also blood is on wrong side if she was to kill herself with the gun on the right hand the bullet would go from right to left and it clearly came from the left as the blood is on right wall (supposes she was sitting on the chair)

Did i do good Sherlock ?

Suicide. She was a smoker so she was going to die anyway.

Murder.

The cigarette in the left hand lines up with the ash tray. They were sitting. The gun is in their right hand so that would be a very difficult angle to shoot with that blood splatter.

Also who would hold a cigarette if they were focused on killing themselves?

Murder. Women can't aim for shit. Not even point blank

murder

who takes their bc pill if they're going to kill themselves?

im write left handed and shoot pistol right handed your theory is debunked

Not if sat facing into room

People who don't want zombie babies

whatever it was it was the best thing for this country, shes black so nothing of value was lost

Neither. It's all an elaborate ruse.

could have easily turned in the chair and then shot herself, durrrrr

there is no clear answer

It was murder. What is a woman doing outside the kitchen?

murder
there's no blood splatter on her hand

For anyone with a sharp eye that doesn't even matter.

Suicide. She was writing a goodbye message and then shot herself

lamps unplugged.

murder

Murder? Suicide? I don't care, I just want to wrap this case up so I can go home before 4PM.

Image is stupid. Every scenario you play out could be suicide or murder. If she decided to face us in the stool instead of the window, it would explain the blood splatter and gun in the right hand.

As to why she's holding a cigarette if she's going to kill herself? Why not? Take last couple of puffs before you blow your head off.

No definitive proof of anything.

I'd rule a suicide simply because the present evidence points to it, and we have no other information(was she depressed? Recently left her boyfriend? Diagnosed with lung cancer?)

I refuse to investigate the murder of a woman who lives in a building with such bad perspective issues

I'm too old for this shit

She had anal herpes

Murder. Cigarette in left hand, ash tray left side, gun in ride hand, shot from left side. We detective now.

there's semen in her ear

she heard her murderer coming

she was left handed, pencil on left side of the paper shows this, blood splatter is on the right side of her but the gun is in her right hand, so unless she killed herself then swapped hands with the gun, it was placed there by the killer.

Still has cig in hand.
I call murder

use you're brain moran. people are antidextrous

The butler did it

Please be bait...

Murder but only because the lamp isn't plugged in to write her suicide note

HOW IS THERE LIGHT IF THE LAMPS NOT PLUGGED IN?

Suicide gun in left hand, blood on the wall.

suicide, her shoe is where she was actually standing until she fell awkwardly.

sensible chuckle.gif

High five great mind m8.

it's not dark.

neither, it's just a drawing, not a real person. "she" was never alive to begin with.

Glasses are on the right and you can't tell what end of the pen is which.

You don't know what way she was facing when she shot herself, can't tell which side the entry wound is on in picture.

Neither...that's an air soft gun and ketchup.

Anyone who thinks they know the answer is a moron.

Without knowing the victim's situation, mental health, posessing finger prints, and other vital crime scene information, all signs point to suicide.

A suicide note(I'm assuming), a gun in the hand...it's suicide.

>2deep4u looks like suicide but it's actually murder!

Bullshit.

Suicide. She turned around and blew her brains out. She already knew she was going to splatter the walls. Who gives a fuck about a few ashes on the floor at that point? It's not like she's gonna far her deposit back anyways.

Where did this come from, and is there actually a correct answer?

Enhance the reflection on the window!

I want to sniff her flip flops.

She'd be sat in front of the light

soundcloud.com/catilluminati/boxes-are-forever

Murder for a few reasons:
>The gun in her hand has no blood, meaning it was placed there.
>The letter on her desk is incomplete
>The cigarette in her hand is not finished
>The hand shes holding the gun in does not correspond with where the blood splattered or the way she fell.Since the gun is in her right hand, the splatter should have came out on the left side and she should have also fallen to her left. Since the splatter is on the right side, the same as the gun, it is impossible that she would have shot herself and had time to swap hands.

flip FLOP

only one

where's the other? that's the real question

She's smoking with her left hand suggesting that she is a lefty, though she shoots with her right hand which does not seem in place

she was smoking, using the ashtray, so she was facing the window

Blood is on her right, but the gun is in her right. Unless she awkwardly shot herself in the chest or opposite side of the head, it was a murder

1. Cigarette in left hand, ash tray is in on her left side
2. Gun is right
3. Gunshot would of been right to left meaning blood and gray matter on left
4. Therefore it appears her son/daughter didn't reply to a "your mother will die tonight" thread.

Murder. The victim is left handed, yet the gun is in her right hand. The blood stain on the wall is to low for her height.

She's about to blow her brains out. Hand dominance doesn't play a factor when the gun is literally sitting on the target. That's just personal comfort.

Few things that hint that this is a murder and not suicide.

The gun is in the right hand and the blood has splattered on the wall on the right side.
The victim was clearly sitting and writing at the desk and also smoking at the time he was shot. If it would have been a suicide he would finish the cigarette and then shoot himself.

Only one shoe, murderer obviously has a fetish for left thongs
>case closed

she spun in her chair and blew her brain out

WHY THE FUCK DOESN'T ANYONE NOTICE THE LAMP IS UNPLUGGED STUPID FUCKS

It's a trap

Then her body would be facing the other direction when it fell.

MURRDURR!!1!
>the lamp is disconnected from electrical outlet

Or she was sitting ohhh idk away from the desk seeing how her body fell.

Used the gun in her right hand and shot at a slightly upward angle into her head.

Suicide.

nice one Columbo.

great detective work

it's a woman btw

Yes, the answer us murder.

Not sure why anyone would think otherwise. I think I did this exercise in one of my college classes. It was funny how some people actually thought suicide.

You might be surprised how much personal comfort plays a role in suicides

no no
this is some cringy smoking ad

WHY

Post more of these but with a better quality image.

read the thread again

egg/face

Murder, by a black man. I can tell because the bicycle is missing.

She was facing the window sitting down and smoking while alive. This correlates with the cigarette being in her left hand and the ashtray on her left side. In order for her to stick a gun to the left side of her head and pull the trigger in a suicide producing the blood spatter on the right wall she would need to use her left hand.

It's murder, unless she put a cigarette in her left hand after the fact.

Circumstantial. Real life isn't always so black and white.

I could have wrote the letter, turned around in my stool, took a look at the room one last time, used my dominate hand to take one last puff of the cigarette, and used my other hand to easily pull the trigger.

She might have been left handed, but she also had a cigarette in that hand; something she's probably done for years.

Or how about this? If she was writing and smoking, that cigarette had to be in her opposite hand. Maybe she was right handed. She put the pen down and picked up the gun, turned around, blew her brains out.

There is no proof of anything.

Stroke ad you think?

Murder, She shouldn't have a grip on the gun if it was suicide.

Murder.
Gun is in the right hand, blood spatter is also on right side of person. Gun would be in left hand if they killed themselves, causing the blood spatter on that wall.

Sandal seems to have been facing away from the window. Seeing that makes me think she was facing away from the counter/window, making the hand she has the gun in and the blood splatter match up. Smoking a cigarette before she worked up the courage to put it to her dome. Also, doesn't seem like she even used the desk very much, seeing as though the lamp is unplugged/unused. Suicide is my vote.

Nobody kills themselves with a gun anymore.

>cigarette in hand would be on ashtray side
as a smoker I assure you that's not a guarantee.

NO

Murder.

1 the gun is in the wrong hand.

2 no high velocity splash back on her arm or sleve.

The glasses are a big thing for me here. She needs the glasses for reading/writing or else she wouldn't have them sitting there on the desk. She isn't wearing them which means she didn't die writing. I think someone killed her and then placed the glasses, Lamp and forged a suicide note to make it appear as a suicide

That's an auto, where is the casing?

>murderers dont stage things to look like a suicide
What kind of amateur are you?

The whole point of this challenge is to find out whats most probable before all that shit.

I think I heard, and this might be wrong, that women don't want to ruin their faces in death. It's a vanity thing. But then again why they couldn't just put one in the side of the skull I don't know.

The way the body and flip-flop is positioned indicates she was NOT facing the window. The fact that she was writing and smoking indicates she may NOT have been left handed. The cigarette may have simply been the one she smokes with while writing/shooting.

Could've been writing a suicide note

I'm not sure why the murderer did it.

There are points all around. Do you want me to name them? For some people this comes more natural than others, but it really requires a lot of common sense.

Here, this will make it much easier for you. I'll also tell you something cool about the pic in a minute.

Why does everyone think it's a woman?

source?

We all die one way or another retard.