Anybody actually feel bad for keemstar...

Anybody actually feel bad for keemstar? It seems like anyone with half a Brain would understand that he really doesn't deserve the hate he's getting.

Keemstar is honestly a sociopath that deserves all the shit he's been getting and will continue to get. I don't have any empathy for him.

what'd he do?

You realize the only people who give a shit about keemstar are the 9-year old GradeAunderA fans shitting on him or people who are still butthurt about him being an ass on twitter.

check'd and underrated post

Leafy talking about sueing him kek, as much as I would wanna see the faggot lose money he has a family. He has a family who I feel more bad for, if he was a man he would back out for his family.

no.

You been living under a rock?

He got exposed to oblivion and he could have just laid low or stopped but instead he dig his own grave even more

He's a piece of shit. So is Leafy. I don't understand how either of them have fans.

No cause only faggots pay attention to this youtube drama bullshit

Lie about serious shit

Accusing people about being pedophiles pretty much ruining there public view

Racist comments(alex is a stupid nigger)

Swatted people

And much more

Then why are you here?

+1

came to laugh at all these underage b& faggots caring about some youtube bullshit

LEEEEETS GET ROOOOOOIGHT INTATHENEEEEEWS

What did leafy do that was fucked?

Not defending him but what he do?

because KYS. No but seriously, I don't get why people like him.

cuck

Now thats a shit excuse.I could not think of a more boring place than this thread if you dont know whats going on.Also you seem to know whats happening either that or you are just wasting your time which is equally pathetic

Shits still top kek buy it is fucked up

Leafy is even worse, I dont understand how people even like him and no I am not a Keem fan. Leafy is just cancer, can any leafy fan tell me what is so good and funny about him? Except his fake cringy laugh?

ITT: 14 year olds talk about shitty youtubers

it's Sup Forums we're all wasting our time you retard

Fuck keemstar. Leafy here.

Fuck leafy too

Every time I start feeling bad for him, he says something that makes me think he's just too stubborn and full of himself to feel for. He won't listen to anyone else's opinions and it's infuriating. His last podcast was almost unlistenable. He claims he's playing a character, but he's not. He's just a douche

>It's Sup Forums
How new are you?

/thread
Sage

samefag

What are you a cuck who only browses Sup Forums?

what is a sage?

I don't know

An hero faggot

I just typed sage on the option field

>I only browse Sup Forums on the side
Kys

Keem is a racist asshole and leafy is a faggot.

Whats new

>kys
14 year old summerfag detected

FilthyFrank is the best YouTuber. He is actually funny "cen I hab de pussi b0ss?" lol if you don't like him then kys and drink bleach faggots

This has to be b8

newfag

I love that whole crew of him, idubbbz and maxmofoe. Granted, I personally think Ian is the funniest of that group, but George has some fucking hilarious content

Live by the sword ...

He got run over by a drama train, unironically he was the conductor.

>Uses nigger reaction images
15 edge fag

Fuckoff with your childish YouTube snowflake drama idiocy. The fact that any of you retarded children even hint at giving a fuck is pathetic.

Take your nursery school obsessions and go grow up someplace else. You faggots are as bad as bronies.

He is a piece of shit, but so are most of the people leading the hate brigade against him.

idubbbz is the only real nigga who got involved in this bullshit

Why are you here if you don't want to hear all opinions? Fuck off to fagbook if you only want to read what you already believe.

>watching youtube streamers
>even remotely caring for YouTube drama
Kek

>nigger
calls me an edge fag yeah okay buddy can't wait till you go back to school btw get a better comeback than "kys"

Idubbbz is genuinely good you tubber

I don't know about anyone else, but the level that I care about it/invest myself in it, is essentially the same level that I'd invest myself in any other entertainment medium. I don't give a fuck about them on a real level, but this is all just entertainment

Drink bleach loser

That's pretty clever, nice word skills fam

Wtf? Leafy is smart enough to know he can't sue or nor he even said he's suing him. Keem said he was suing several people even leafy. Don't be an idiot

Wow that response man
>Uses summerfag as insult
Your first time here buddy?

He's just a cunt, I don't care either way what happens to him

At least the a lot of Sup Forums knows that both are cringy, dont get why this shitlord of leaf has over 4m subs and keem is still relevant

>kys
>drink bleach faggots
Summer is over better go to the store and buy some supplies for your first year in high school

Leafy knows nothing about the law.

lol you guys need to grow up and grow some balls because ur argument about this is stupid and the fact your wasting your time doing so really makes me think everyone on Sup Forums has a neckbeard. All of you kys and get aids.

I feel bad for him

I was just pointing out what you clearly are mane you pay attention to youtubers

Children are the reason those two faggots are relevant

leafy said in one of his vids on keem that he chatted with a lawfag that said that he had a pretty strong case if he sued keemy boy of slander. (keem used false evidence that HAS been proven false that leafmeiser used sub bots.

think of it, as a leser of two evils, i would take the cringy cunt over the cringy manipulator.

Let's brighten this thread up with some musical stylings!

Little 14 year olds,
Despite being told,
"18 or over" on Sup Forums's Sup Forums,
They break the rules,
They think it's "cool",
They're also very faggy!

No fucking shit, only leafy and grade zombies attack like fucking morons, anybody who attacks him STILL is underage

You're still wasting your time on me
>Shit tier first time Sup Forums visitor reaction images
Kys

More like you were born 15 years ago
Underage b&

your just proving how new you actually are please keep going bro i'm glad i can keep you from watching some youtube videos for a few minutes

>kys
Underage b&

Samefag

I dont know about this stuff like the other user im just her to check all the summerfag comments, like yours

>being a follower of some blogger
>ever

haha slow down tough guy you should go back to your youtube videos

Leafy vs Keemstar in a fist fight, who wins?

Fuck Keemstar, fuck Leafy, and fuck OP.

The people watching.

Leafy looks like a 15 year old boy
Of course keem would beat the shit out of him its not even a fair fight

Daniel stop looking for sympathy you fucking gnome

Why feel sorry for him, his channel still brings in 6 figures a year.

Even if he is pretty retarded, going out of your way to hate on someone is cringy enough as it is. Shows that you're no older that 12.

Why am I still getting hate?

>Tough guy
Are you even trying to make sense?

kek

no because you've already proven how new you are

he's a faggot

ITT: newfag gets destroyed

ITT: retards and faggots discussing youtube drama.

Calling some one new.Ok buddy

Ok I'm Black allright!!

Samefag

>How new are you
>Your first time here buddy?
You must have gotten autism from all those youtubers you watch my man

totally

WHY AM I STILL GETTING ALL THIS HATE?!?@?#@$>%J354JTI54JT4

letsssssssss get rooooooiiiighhhhtttt into a nooooseeeee

>Calling someone retarded for watching youtubers
>Spends time arguing with some one on a thread about youtubers
gg